What's new

You know it is going to be good day when you see this...

Bank Runner

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2009
Messages
666
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
It has been years since I have seen one of these, but every time I have it has been a very good day (uncovered these again recently in my move). It is a universal coin wrapper, that would wrap anything from a dime to a dollar coin. The tightness of the wrap aligned with the print out of the denomination and quantity. Very neat. Sound off if you have found these in the past and what you uncovered. Mine were solid rolls of Walkers.
 

Attachments

  • Universal Coin Wrapper.webp
    Universal Coin Wrapper.webp
    6.9 KB · Views: 557
Upvote 0
I'm interested that you thought it visually more interesting to show the paper than to show
the stacks of walkers - but I'm easily entertained . Argentium.
 
Argentium,

Thanks, I think that the wrapper is probably more rare than the Walkers.
 
Congrats,

In 1 1/2 years of CRH I have just found 5 walkers.

Darth Walkers
 
How many rolls were in them? How about some pics friend.

Golden Silver
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom