You know you have gold fever when...

SchoolOfHardRocks

Apr 30, 2014
Gone, With the Wind
Primary Interest:
Other
Your coworkers make and post this up in the office because you talk about gold non stop lol ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1453416880.797561.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Your coworkers make and post this up in the office because you talk about gold non stop lolView attachment 1263212

Having the fever does have its risks, but the pot o' gold is the reward! And, no green leprechauns to fight for it either.

All the best, and someone needs a design award for the poster,:icon_thumright:

Lanny

Ah ya lads are the best. Nothing better than that sweet butter colored gold. That gobshites reward should be giving him the fever. Invite him out to a spot and don't forget a bit of Irish whiskey lad, good times will be had by all, hopefully with heavy pans!

You know you have it when you dig up cons from a rut you filled in just to run them again!

You know you have gold fever when....

You cross three lanes of traffic and slide to a stop in the median so you can jump out and grab that stray plastic bucket because "you might need one more"

I figured I had a problem when I had to go buy a belt because my pants kept falling down from all the rocks in my pockets...

I figured I had a problem when I had to go buy a belt because my pants kept falling down from all the rocks in my pockets...

I may need suspenders too ! LOL

...every time you see a quartz rock you have to pick it up just to see if there is color on the other side. That's even in a parking lot of the grocery store that has stone landscaping.

...when your friends become infected and there is no longer any hope for a cure.

My wife still tests negative [emoji53]

When your non-mining friends have to drag you kicking and screaming to any social function besides a prospecting club meeting.

...when your friends become infected and there is no longer any hope for a cure.

My wife still tests negative [emoji53]

Lol i finally got my wife to join me at the river but she wouldnt pick up a pan.. I still have hope! I really dont understand how she has zero interest in finding gold but i guess thats how those without the fever feel lol

Lol i finally got my wife to join me at the river but she wouldnt pick up a pan.. I still have hope! I really dont understand how she has zero interest in finding gold but i guess thats how those without the fever feel lol

An easy fix is to go buy some nuggets if you don't have any and put them in the pan with a ¼oz of fines before you give it to her. Then hand her the shovel and show her where you want the holes dug :evil6:

When you ruin a hunting trip because you can't keep your eyes off the ground, or rocks out of your hands.

You know you have gold fever when you rearrange the cobble in the flowerbed at Walmart into the shape of a wingdam................

.....you stop at every creek and river on hwy 49 and find gold in the first two pans, then exclaim eureka!

You know you have gold fever when you have 3 feet of snow outside , so you start panning your fines on the dinning room table in a water tub for horses .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back