S salaloid Jr. Member Joined Jan 26, 2009 Messages 84 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Apr 16, 2009 #1 Not CRH related, but you need to see this. Just unbelievable. http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,233158.0.html Upvote 0
Not CRH related, but you need to see this. Just unbelievable. http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,233158.0.html
nyiangelo Hero Member Joined Feb 19, 2007 Messages 639 Reaction score 27 Golden Thread 0 Location The Lone Star State Detector(s) used ace 250/ Minelab SE Pro Apr 16, 2009 #2 ..........shakes head..........
HolyDiver Bronze Member Joined Oct 11, 2008 Messages 1,143 Reaction score 5 Golden Thread 0 Location PA Detector(s) used ACE 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 16, 2009 #3 This is so crazy!!!!
Ju8vP3t Hero Member Joined Jun 11, 2008 Messages 605 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Location Sausalito Blvd Sausalito CA 94965 Apr 16, 2009 #4 NICE Find
Rich Hartford Silver Member Joined Nov 27, 2008 Messages 4,291 Reaction score 5 Golden Thread 0 Apr 16, 2009 #5 WOW!!!
mistergee Silver Member Joined Jan 8, 2008 Messages 3,370 Reaction score 40 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania Apr 17, 2009 #6 UNBELIEVABLE
X XX Sr. Member Joined Jan 11, 2008 Messages 411 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Apr 17, 2009 #7 I hope he finds a free coin counter to cash in those nasty, dirty coins. Would hate to see him pay 9% at a coinstar. LOL PS. I truely am jealous.
I hope he finds a free coin counter to cash in those nasty, dirty coins. Would hate to see him pay 9% at a coinstar. LOL PS. I truely am jealous.
D davest Silver Member Joined Nov 5, 2007 Messages 3,320 Reaction score 1,289 Golden Thread 0 Location somewhere between here and there, south of over th Detector(s) used titan 3000xd/seahunter mk ll/Ace 250/whites 6000XL Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 17, 2009 #8 hekk, I'd pay him 9% additional to have em shipped to me.