What's new

You Tube Channels

rickv14623

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2012
Messages
272
Reaction score
82
Golden Thread
0
Location
upstate, ny
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just a general question. What is your favorite treasure hunting, metal detecting channel(s) you subscribe to on You Tube? No points off for self-promotion!

Rick
 
Hope you get good responses on this I would enjoy some suggestions also
 
As I've mentioned in another thread, I like Deep Digger Dan (he's a howl to listen to, but he's not so good at ID-ing stuff on site), Nuggetnoggin, Beau Ouimette (on GarrettDetectors) and NQexplorers (Aussies!!!) just to name a few!!
 
I like my own lol
 
I only found out about MDing being on TV through references on here (diggers etc...) but but I got hooked and almost immediately wanted to DO this stuff after stumbling onto a YouTube clip from this guy Beau Ouimette...Watched every single clip he had....couldn't stop talking about the potential of finding cool, historical (hopefully colonial era) items...don't even care if they have monetary value to others! After showing my wife a few of those videos, and talking incessantly about it for weeks, She suprised me with a Whites V3I and an Garret's AT Pro....Blew my mind. But in a wierd way, because of YouTube, the Missus and I have a fun new way to spend some more time together with our little one....
 
Nuggetnoggin is my favorite channel plus he uses the AT Pro like me lol
 
I like Nuggetnoggin. You can tell he is passionate bout this hobby, and seems like a genuinely nice young man. It's nice to see someone his age spending his time so creatively!

Happy Hunting!
 
I like Nugget Noggin too.
 
I did not know that tube had channels..???
 
treasurefiendtv

!!!!
 
1. Sonofadigger
2. Nuggetnoggin
3. Treasure Fiend and his buddies...DDub and lookin4seated
4. Dr. Tones - Dirt fishin america
5. Aquachigger

I think you will all agree....these guys put on a pretty good show.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom