jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,940 Reaction score 76,410 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 12, 2019 Thread Owner #1
ARC Emerald Member Joined Aug 19, 2014 Messages 40,567 Reaction score 151,010 Golden Thread 0 Location Tarpon Springs Detector(s) used JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 12, 2019 #2 And I always wonder... How many of those "jars" still exist. I think it would boggle our minds. Too bad 75% of em are under CONCRETE. heh
And I always wonder... How many of those "jars" still exist. I think it would boggle our minds. Too bad 75% of em are under CONCRETE. heh
H Honest Samuel Banned Joined Sep 23, 2015 Messages 8,884 Reaction score 4,976 Golden Thread 0 Location Connecticut Detector(s) used Minelab Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 12, 2019 #3 Good for him. I hope tht he paid his income taxes.
ARC Emerald Member Joined Aug 19, 2014 Messages 40,567 Reaction score 151,010 Golden Thread 0 Location Tarpon Springs Detector(s) used JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 12, 2019 #4 Honest Samuel said: Good for him. I hope tht he paid his income taxes. Click to expand... Welp... it was right smack dab in the middle of The Great Depression when he found em.
Honest Samuel said: Good for him. I hope tht he paid his income taxes. Click to expand... Welp... it was right smack dab in the middle of The Great Depression when he found em.