It just happened to break in the shape of a cow IMO.Brian C. said:Here is an interesting find I found at an old tavern site. I am not sure if it was broken by some one to look like a cow for a child or it just happened to break in the shape of a cow?
This is sort of like those "effigy" rocks people find. Its like looking in the clouds and seeing a shape.It is kinda like wanting to think you are going to win the jackpot, it will happen some day, for now my cow looking thing will keep a few amused.stevemc said:Its broken whatever it is.
ntyme neather.Monty said:I just don't beleave it either. Mnty
bigcypresshunter said:me neather.Monty said:I just don't beleave it either. Mnty

nty
spartacus53 said:Actually you're right.. That was an Elsie the cow give a way from the Borden Dairy Company back in the mid 30's. you can still see the clasp on the backThis has been a humorous post, lots of funny feed backs. The item was part of a wood stove lid, in all said, I am glad cows can't fly.
Oh, believe that, and I have a bridge to sell you too![]()
It may be a patent number.allan said:I think i see a message written on it...............![]()
