What's new

Your Best Finds of 2010

JasonB

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2008
Messages
750
Reaction score
17
Golden Thread
0
Location
Alexandria, VA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
I'll go first. I think my 8 boxes of 2010 P Nickels were my best finds. I sold them for $600 each! I also had some good finds in 2010 P Cents and Dimes (sold one box of dimes for $900).

I also found a 1999 Wide AM Cent that graded MS-62 RB.

What were your best finds? Post some pics if you like.

HH!
JasonB
 
Upvote 0
i just picked up 2 boxes of 2010-D nickels, is that worth more than face? im planning on dumping them tomorrow or the next day, so pleeez respond (anyone, but mostly jason)...thanx :)
 
some finds 2010
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0705 [320x200].webp
    IMG_0705 [320x200].webp
    21.6 KB · Views: 220
  • IMG_0754 [640x480].webp
    IMG_0754 [640x480].webp
    34.3 KB · Views: 236
  • steelies.webp
    steelies.webp
    42.1 KB · Views: 250
  • dreamroll.webp
    dreamroll.webp
    32.7 KB · Views: 246
  • towers.webp
    towers.webp
    28.4 KB · Views: 251
  • IMG_0705 [320x200].webp
    IMG_0705 [320x200].webp
    21.6 KB · Views: 215
  • IMG_0754 [640x480].webp
    IMG_0754 [640x480].webp
    34.3 KB · Views: 247
  • steelies.webp
    steelies.webp
    42.1 KB · Views: 262
  • dreamroll.webp
    dreamroll.webp
    32.7 KB · Views: 262
  • towers.webp
    towers.webp
    28.4 KB · Views: 244
CHAINCHOMP said:
i just picked up 2 boxes of 2010-D nickels, is that worth more than face? im planning on dumping them tomorrow or the next day, so pleeez respond (anyone, but mostly jason)...thanx :)

All nickels are worth more than face ($0.0651394) :laughing9:
I've got two boxes coming Monday, and if they're solid 2010's, I'm gonna hold onto them.

HH,
Legend
 
Guess I shoulda commented on the thread topic as well:
Now this is funny :laughing9: or sad :( depending on how you wanna look at it

Best half find 1949
Penny 1920
1 war Nic out of $100 searched

HH,
Legend
 
JasonB said:
I'll go first. I think my 8 boxes of 2010 P Nickels were my best finds. I sold them for $600 each! I also had some good finds in 2010 P Cents and Dimes (sold one box of dimes for $900).

I also found a 1999 Wide AM Cent that graded MS-62 RB.

What were your best finds? Post some pics if you like.

HH!
JasonB

You must have sold the 2010 dimes in the begining of the year. I got a box of mostly all 2010-D dimes a month ago and I checked Ebay and they were not selling for much at all if any. I dumped the box. It seems as though people pay really high prices for coins in the beginning but the prices all drop off later. If you get anything new, gotta sell it right away.
 
Chain - sent you a PM.

Agree on the dimes. I had the first 5 boxes on eBay for this year. I got great prices early on but now you can't even break even after the fees.
 
I guess my best single find (my favorite anyway) was the AU+ 1949-S Franklin half with full bell lines.
 
I think my best single find in 2010 was the Stone Mountain Half dollar that I got in
one customer wrapped roll.
rileyboy
 
Yea, I will get on the Stone Mtn train. Found 3 of them this year. Several nice BU Franks also.
 
Dollars - '72 Ike Type 2 found on a road trip last Thursday.
Halves - 11 1964 Kens in one roll I picked up across from a coin store, lol.
Quarters - Two silver quarters out of a box... This may be greatly improved tomorrow.
Dimes - Bag I got last weekend, 60 roosies out of ~$635.
Nickels - 2 boxes that came from an obvious collection dump, yielded 31 Buffs... with dates. Single best coin was a '31-S.
Cents - '09 VDB, 1911-S in the same box.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom