What's new

Your birth year

Ray S S

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2007
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
59
Golden Thread
0
Location
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
I've received e-mails about the year of your birth before, but this is different.

Give it a try. Click on the link below and see what you come up with.

Enjoy.

Ray

http://whathappenedinmybirthyear.com
 
That is good, Tee and Dpitt8, I'm glad you liked it. It is kind of fun to see info like that.

Thanks for your replies.

Ray
 
that was a cool 1 thanks :icon_thumleft:
 
OMG A Blast of the Past Now I'm old Enough to remember History!!!! Chug red is going to look at hers later!!!!


It is worth the time Clicking on the Link!!! Chug
 
I share a birth year with Ralph Fiennes, Jim Carrey and Tom Cruise.
I wonder if there were any SANE people born that year. :tongue3:
 
Thanks to all of you for your replies. :hello: :thumbsup:

The top selling movie in my birth year was 'gone With The Wind' with Clark Gable and Hewlett Packard was founded.

The first World Science Fiction Convention opens in New York City, and Batman makes his debut in the comic books.

The helicopter was invented and Tina Turner was born.

Ray
 
I thought something really bad was going to happen when the screen started going BLACK ;D .
That was so much fun, Ray!
The pocket calculator was invented when I was born and the Jackson 5 were singing "I'll Be There" :D .
I've got to send this link to my sister!
Thanks for posting this!
sandcreek~~
 
You are welcome, Sandcreek. I am glad you found it interesting. Thank you for your reply.

Ray
 
Ray S S said:
The first World Science Fiction Convention opens in New York City, and Batman makes his debut in the comic books.
Ray

Mine was Spiderman. I guess that explains why I've always had a fear of spiders. :P
 
Hello Kentucky Kache You might be right. Maybe you were afraid you might turn into one too. LOL

I can buy that easy enough. I wouldn't want to turn into one either. LOL Wow! think of all the good tasty meals a

guy's wife makes that you would miss out on. :laughing9:

Ray
 
Thanks for sharing that ~ what fun!
I had to do it for me, my hubby, my kids, my parents, etc etc... & I'll pass it on to others. Cool site! :icon_thumright:
 
According to the place mate at the Chinese restaurant, I'm a rat.
 
greetings, Digz, I see by your number of posts, you are fairly new here. Welcome to Tnet. It is a fun and informative forum.
That's great that you had so much fun with the birth years. Thanks for your nice reply.

Mikeofaustin, yup. I've seen those place mats that give the Chinese zodiac and some of the years are not what you call
complementary. I forget just what mine was but it wasn't really what I would have chosen either. :laughing7:

Thanks for your reply.

Ray
 
That was one of the most informative & fun ones I have ever seen. Very cool, but man I feel OLD now ;D

Thank you- I passed it on to family and friends.

Brian
 
BloodyBelle, Hmmmm,not complimentary either, does he like to eat?

Frank thanks

Hello, Brian, That's cool. Lot's of folks enjoy reading something like this. It is unusual and fun. Glad you enjoyed it
enough to pass it along.

Thank you for your nice reply.

Ray
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom