What's new

Your Dream hunt

mlhudson

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2006
Messages
571
Reaction score
6
Golden Thread
0
Location
GADSDEN, ALA.
Detector(s) used
All White's Detectors MXT and IDX_pro, ANY OLD DETECTOR WILL DO
IF YOU HAD A CHANCE TO HUNT A PLACE OF EXTREME TREASUR WHAT WOULD IT BE ? WHERE WOULD BE FAVORITE PLACE TO HUNT,, MINE WOULD
BE GETTYSBURG
 

Attachments

  • 04234.webp
    04234.webp
    8.2 KB · Views: 340
  • 04234.webp
    04234.webp
    8.2 KB · Views: 329
mlhudson said:
IF YOU HAD A CHANCE TO HUNT A PLACE OF EXTREME TREASUR WHAT WOULD IT BE ? WHERE WOULD BE FAVORITE PLACE TO HUNT,, MINE WOULD
BE GETTYSBURG
there with all the ladies here at Tnet 8)
 
LOVE IT LETS DO IT :thumbsup:
 

Attachments

  • cavalry5.gif
    cavalry5.gif
    38.3 KB · Views: 337
i'll ask um

say please,

do it for the doggy
 

Attachments

  • 0i32mghd879.webp
    0i32mghd879.webp
    1.1 KB · Views: 308
Someplace like South Padre Island with the "Coil Gals Gone Wild" crew. Hmmm... How do they signal a new find?
 
the moat around the tower of london ;D
 
The ghost town of, Bodie, Ca.
 
Dive on a gold laden Spanish galleon. Monty
 
Lowbatts said:
Someplace like South Padre Island with the "Coil Gals Gone Wild" crew. Hmmm... How do they signal a new find?

What he said. ;D
 
I would like to hunt the Lower Outer Banks area where no one has hunted in years because it is a National Seashore Refuge. Think of all the relics and coins that have surely washed ashore these many past years.
Black Jack :coffee2:
 
You may laugh at this, but my dream place would be the lawn to the White House. Imagine the history of items buried there. I read one time that there is even a time capsule somewhere there that is still lost. Up until WWII you could take a blanket and have a picnic with your family on that lawn - I've seen pictures of people doing that.

Well we can always dream.
 
Actually my dream hunt would be right in the village I live in. I have permission to hunt several of the properties and am fortunate to own two of them here but in a dream I'd have permission and the time to hunt the rest.
 
Wherever the next find is made. :)
 
Istanbul, Turkey. I have already done a few dream hunts. HH, Mike
 
This will probably mean absolutly nothing to anybody unless you live in Anne Arundel County Maryland. In Glen Burnie MD they have a fair on the same block for over 100 years. There are pictures of the Coin Toss game from early in 1920's. There are also even bigger signs that say NO METAL DETECTING! How much silver is hiding under that grass!
 
It would be out in the middle of a field where Civil War Activity has been going on. On that day, I would turn on my SE and dig so many Civil War bullets, Buckles, and very old U.S. Coins. I would also summon the detecting gods to throw in a few rings in the field, that way I can get them! :) I would also tell the detecting gods not to throw any trash in the area! I would be getting keepers all day! It would be amazing!
 
Anywhere I wanted, with express written permission! Lets say I walk up to a strangers private property, and I ask, "can I hunt your property?" He would say, " sure go ahead " and state as I'm walking to my truck, " here is a written, signed permission slip" just in case the neighbors want to know what I'm up to..........NGE
 
Lowbatts said:
Someplace like South Padre Island with the "Coil Gals Gone Wild" crew. Hmmm... How do they signal a new find?

I stopped at Brazos Island, on the way back home from Arizona once...it is just off from the end of South Padre Island. While detecting on the beach, locals would stop to talk and tell me about friends they have who detected on South Padre Island.

It seems some have recovered Spanish gold coins detecting there. I'd been told also there is a park that allows 4wd along the beaches to get out in good areas. I forget what it costs...is a daily fee to use the park. But it would be worth it, to detect there.
 
Greece beaches!!!! Historic items and nude beaches!!!! What more could you ask for? ;D
MM
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom