What's new

Your Game Show!

AU24K

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2006
Messages
15,500
Reaction score
14,097
Golden Thread
0
Location
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK.
What game show would you be good at and why?
Me?
Probably "Jeopardy" or something similar.
What about you?

Best,
Scott
 
1 vs 100

Since I started watching it I have only missed 2 questions!
 
Game Shows ?

Never watch Game shows so :dontknow:

Unless

Is Survivor a Game show ?

I'd be good at that, because
I Wouldn't be so dumb as to vote out the weak Eye Candy
& Keep people who could beat me.

Who wants to sit around for 30 days
watching Men Flexing ? :icon_scratch:
 
jeopardy - I'm a trivia king
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom