What's new

Your not gonna believe this but...

bootybay

Gold Member
Joined
Aug 9, 2007
Messages
11,317
Reaction score
122
Golden Thread
1
Location
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those that know me, know I have had a major fear of the ocean.. well guess what.. today I just walked in chest deep.. hows that for ya.. I stink at getting my targets..yea yea takes practice.. and the waves and under current was bad..but I did it and am very proud of myself.
 
Upvote 0
Well done Bootybay, its a great feeling when you overcome something you have feared for a long time.....congratulations.

U.
 
aweome to over come ur fears great job
 
I want to congratulate you. I KNOW how hard it has been for you to venture into the water much less getting in that deep. NOW that you have ventured in.... just do me a favor and be very careful. Finding a little gold or silver is not worth your life. Be careful of currents, nasty unexpected waves etc etc etc. I love it and I know you are going to also.

CONGRATS!​
 
Hi, You see you have done it ! I Guess Mr Jaw must have been off duty. :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: ;D ;D ;D :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
lol yep on the baby steps..
 
WTG Bootybay! :hello2: Congrats on facing a fear and good luck with your finds. Be safe! :thumbsup:

HH
 
Great job! The ocean is one of the most amazing experiences on Earth. Please make sure you pay attention to the water. It will tell you when it is time to get out.

Now get back in there and bring home the gold.

-Fathead
 
Be careful Boots!
 
WTG on getting your feet wet. Just be careful of rip tides, you know we get plenty of them here in NJ...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom