What's new

Your not gonna believe this but...

bootybay

Gold Member
Joined
Aug 9, 2007
Messages
11,317
Reaction score
122
Golden Thread
1
Location
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those that know me, know I have had a major fear of the ocean.. well guess what.. today I just walked in chest deep.. hows that for ya.. I stink at getting my targets..yea yea takes practice.. and the waves and under current was bad..but I did it and am very proud of myself.
 
Upvote 0
Congratulations0.webp​
 

Attachments

  • Congratulations0.webp
    Congratulations0.webp
    12.3 KB · Views: 899
:headbang: :hello2: :icon_thumright: very cool!!!!!! we are all proud of you to.
 
I'm proud of you!
 
nothing good to post, just clad..
 
Thanks Max..appreciate that.. :thumbsup:
 
...waist deep water scares me a little.....
 

Attachments

  • shark1.webp
    shark1.webp
    20 KB · Views: 876
WTG! That's the spirit!

Remember FEAR= False evidence appearing real:)
 
well the way I figure it... if I keep my eyes out..stay within the green flags.. if its my time to go..aint nothing I can do about it..am tired of being afraid of it..
 
:hello2: :hello2: :hello2: You got it now Girl! Clad today but silver and gold tomorrow.

HH
Desertfox
 
Congrads, your venturing into another hunting territory...you have opened up a whole new ball game...90% of the time I wear a manual inflateable PFD in area's I'm not sure of, once I get comfortable with the area..I will go without, but always be careful when in the deep of the ocean..now in Florida waters, things are a lot calmer..but in your area? I would wear it...Joe
 
STOP WATCHING JAWS SO MUCH!!! Just kidding...but good for you. There is nothing like overcoming a fear. Its empowering. H h

Nick
 
good job next I'll see you in scuba gear :D :D
 
You've done well Booty. Always hard conquering a fear. Congrat's and stay safe :thumbsup:
 
Please keep the water wings inflated and detect by a life guard. Congrats on getting your pockets wet. Arty
 
I have the inflatable vest coming.. my sons friends dad has a business, fishing and other associated boating deals... hes giving me one for free.. I am thrilled..
 
Bootybay said:
well the way I figure it... if I keep my eyes out..stay within the green flags.. if its my time to go..aint nothing I can do about it..am tired of being afraid of it..

Now thats talking Rae. I told you it would be easy but just take it slow till you get the feel of it and soon you'll be in up to your neck. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom