Jarl
Hero Member
- Joined
- Jul 28, 2012
- Messages
- 822
- Reaction score
- 739
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Cedar Rapids, Iowa
- Detector(s) used
- CURRENT: E-Trac
FORMER:Minelab Explorer SE Pro, Garrett AT Pro & Garrett Pinpointer Pro Garrett GTAx 1000, Ace 250
HAVE USED: Teknetics & Bounty Hunters
WANT TO TRY: Tesoro and White's someday
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
I'll list 7 of mine, although I could list everything and call that good too:
1. A date readable Buffalo
2. 1800's Silver
3. A cache(I'd settle for a small handful in an old mint tin)
4. A key date anything coin
5. Relic with a person's name on it
6. A hobo nickel
7. A 1943 Steel cent(I know that's wishful thinking, but you never know...one might survive somehow)
How about you?
1. A date readable Buffalo
2. 1800's Silver
3. A cache(I'd settle for a small handful in an old mint tin)
4. A key date anything coin
5. Relic with a person's name on it
6. A hobo nickel
7. A 1943 Steel cent(I know that's wishful thinking, but you never know...one might survive somehow)
How about you?

I know where all of them are located... I just have to get my paranoid butt out there to them and get me some...LOL







