What's new

Youre not gonna believe this one.......

"According to the 25-year-old man's father, a spirit had told him to dig for treasure, and that's what he did for three days before becoming mired in dirt and water."
lolz.
 
Man, every time a spirit tells me to dig for treasure, I actually find it. That must have been one of them prankster spirits.
 
its there........just a little bit deeper!
 
Man, every time a spirit tells me to dig for treasure, I actually find it. That must have been one of them prankster spirits.

Every time a spirit tells me to dig for treasure, I usually say "Holy crap! A ghost!" and hide under the covers. :)
 
He'll probably never know he was 6" away from finding??????
 
It was more likely spirits, as in Jack Daniels and Jim Beam, not a spirit that got him into that hole.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom