What's new

Youth Belt Buckle?

TheCaribbeanDigger

Hero Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2013
Messages
600
Reaction score
753
Golden Thread
0
Location
Puerto Rico
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Fisher F75, Garrett AT Pro, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey folks, found this on some farm lands. I think the site dates in the early 1900's. Looks like a kid's old belt buckle. Any one can Id it? ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1432254119.838300.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1432254168.666201.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1432254192.681859.webp
 
Upvote 4
Can't help with the ID but looks like a buckle to me. Congrats.
 
That image on the front looks like a Spanish fort lookout tower to me (facing head on.) Maybe a souvenir buckle from Florida or some other Caribbean fort location? It does appear to be pretty old. Happy Hunting, Sub 8-)
spanishfort.webp
 
Wow did not think of that! I live in Puerto Rico u know. Could of been from a spanish military soldier? Jmm interesting theory.
 
The shape looks somewhat like a bell, but the "shoulders" are too angular, so I went with the fort theory! May be too small for military use, but you could research Puerto Rican home guard or Spanish military buckles. Sub 8-)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom