What's new

YouTube Super Stars ---- Whose Your Favorite?

savant365 said:
I love this little guy

WOW! 86,000,000 hits!!!!

I never saw this guy before. How in the heck did I miss him?
He gets more hits than Keenan.
 
Awesome stuff, guys!

YouTube has done a lot for a lot of talented people who otherwise would never have been known. And too some with about zero talent have climbed to "super star" status due to some simple but clever videos.

Maybe one of you will be our next "super star?"
 
I love the dentist one.

Do these people get paid for this stuff?
 
WindHarvester said:
I love the dentist one.

Do these people get paid for this stuff?

In a roundabout way, yes.

They can run commercials and make some money that way. If you have a lot of hits in a short time YouTube will contact you to enable commercials. I just signed one of mine up.

The big benefit is in the fame some get (if one can call that a benefit?).
 
Here's some of my style music.
I also like the old Classics a lot.
This is something from a guy who was really into Rock back in the early 60's.

 
Michigan Badger said:
Here's some of my style music.
I also like the old Classics a lot.
This is something from a guy who was really into Rock back in the early 60's.

http://youtu.be/TJDvQylZHRw

Ha! I already have this guy in my prescription!!!(medication) . (yes, he;s very good and I love his music. Can't get enough,.`~~!~!~~~!~!!!).
 
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

this video has launched a career for this kid .... Ellen Degeneres saw the video & brought him on her show.........the rest is history ..... what talented young man


hhmmmmmm don't know why the utubey thingy showed up twice
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom