What's new

YouTube Super Stars ---- Whose Your Favorite?

DevilDog812 said:
personally, i like ....
and Tacome1942
http://www.youtube.com/user/Tacome1942

i tried to get tacome to join treasurenet a couple of times, but i dont believe he has. he probably thinks im a spammer :laughing7:

Pretty cool.
I have a rare 57 MM casing (anti-tank) dated 1943. It was found with a metal detector in an old foxhole in the area of the Battle of the Bulge. It is still as found with all original patina and dirt. It's my prize WWII collectable.
 

Attachments

  • shell.webp
    shell.webp
    113.6 KB · Views: 217
Bispinall, that was funny, not, ok, funny, maybe not, maybe..........

I think awareness is an awesome thing.

 
Iron Patch said:

ROFLMBO!
I busted out laughing and crying, when I read the title.
She is just, WAY TOO COMFORTABLE, with that thing!

OOOHHH, toooo funnyyy.
Can one od on endorphins?






Wwwwweeeeeeeeeee!
I can't stop looking, even tho I can't see. ;D :crybaby2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom