Zeros CRH LOG

Brinks half boxes #111 and #112: skunks

Well...this month had some highs and lows, but it turned out to be a good month with 72 silver keepers. My monthly totals this year have been 145, 18, 8, and 72 silver keepers. I was thinking about taking a break from boxes for a while but this past month got me hooked again. So, I'm going to keep ordering for now. It seems like boxes don't produce a whole lot for me, but it keeps me in the game. I think if I only did cwr, I might find myself not hunting for long stretches and finding less overall.

Keep on rolling!

Do you ask for bank rolled or customer rolled...AND...which is more productive for you?

I ask for half dollars, any rolls in the vault, and big dollars. I absolutely get more silver from CWR's and loose, but I've found that the routine of searching boxes keeps me making rounds for pickups and dumps at the banks which helps me hit cwrs.

Brinks half boxes #113 and #114: skunks

Oh well...I guess I'm on a skunk streak.

Brinks half boxes #113 and #114: skunks

Oh well...I guess I'm on a skunk streak.

By your latest post looks like that streak ended in a big way!

Zero's CRH LOG

Brinks half box #115: skunk
Brinks half box #116: 237-40%

I've been waiting for a dream box for over two years, and it arrived as a double dream!

I thought my CWR score in January with 128 silvers was going to be really hard to beat, but I guess I was wrong.

The silver is on the right.
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1431829714.271616.jpg

What a score! Keep on rolling.

Last edited:
Won't take long, start with pennies, and nickels again, build from there. Maybe sell off some stuff I'll see how it goes.

Won't take long, start with pennies, and nickels again, build from there. Maybe sell off some stuff I'll see how it goes.

It took me a couple of months to get my bank roll back up after the thieves swiped two boxes of halves, but now I'm rolling around again. I just scrapped four AC window units to enhance my bank roll.

Happy Hunting (coin or dirt fishing).

Zero's CRH LOG

Brinks half box #117: 4-40%

Brinks half box #118: 1-40%

$40 Loose MWR half rolls: 1917 and 1941 walkers, 1961-Ben, 8-40%
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1432410543.913798.jpg

I stopped at a credit union who said they had some rolls in the back. They brought out $40 in mwr's. I was disappointed, but then I noticed one was a 1969 ender, and boom 2-walkers, a ben, and 8 40% were in them. That must have been a dream box. I got the subtle feeling they had more and were just handing out a few rolls. I'm definitely going back next week.

Keep on rolling.

Are you a member of the credit union?

Are you a member of the credit union?

No...I just act friendly and let them assume that I am. I will admit that I am not if they ask, but so far they just hand me the coins. I might be willing to join if they have $460 of those half dollars in the vault although I'm not sure I would qualify.

Zero's CRH LOG

I hit the credit union again...they had $80 cwr...I was excited, but they were a skunk. I got a couple of boxes coming in tomorrow. Keep on rolling.

Got some bonus loose rolls from my pickup bank and they were nice rolls...not solid, but they had 1-2 in several rolls. Plus, I got a decent half dollar box.

$193 loose halves and CWR: 3-1964's and 10-40%

Brinks half box #119: skunk
Brinks half box #120: 3-1964's and 15-40%

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1432870519.393635.jpg

A nice day of silver. I'm on a roll!

You're killing it there !! I scored a 1916P Barber Dime today Coin Star reject Bought a guy's rejects sight unseen for a buck, out in the car saw it couldn't believe it.

Ended the month of May with 284 silver keepers. That is absolutely my best month ever (it's actually better than my whole first year of CRHing).

I'm headed to the beach for a family vacation. I plan on hitting some banks and scooping some treasures out of the sand. I hope my luck gets even better in June.

Keep on rolling!

I hit a ton of banks, but only the first bank I visited produced silver. I could have just taken my 5 silvers and went home, but instead I drove around for another 3 hours collecting dumps and clad teller trays. I shouldn't complain. It's better than nothing.

$720, $170, $20 cwr halves: skunked

$94.50 loose halves: 2-1964 and 3-40%

2-ikes: skunk

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1433278983.451017.jpg

Gotta keep on rolling.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back