Native Floridian

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ft Myers, Florida
Detector(s) used
Excal, Sov GT
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Right on top of the page click on the button and bust loose with a twenty spot already!

All the gibberish you post takes up a lot of band width. I think you should pay for
your lunch once in awhile. Just saying ,I mean a lunch you pay for always taste better then a free one.

Al, we should hunt together. That $20 would be much better spent with me treating you to lunch.

We can talk about gibberish, beach hunting myths, and what makes up a true classic car.

In fact i'll extend this offer - if you wanna come down to Florida, i'll give ya ride in my Shelby GT-H. If you promise to drive like ya stole it, I'll show you how to get an automatic to burn rubber! ( I bought it from Hertz, what can ya say!)

Much love - Chow!

Native Floridian

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ft Myers, Florida
Detector(s) used
Excal, Sov GT
Primary Interest:
It's his job to know these things. As far as why all those warnings were ignored that is the purpose of an investigation......

When you have warnings months, then weeks and then days in advance, saying you didn't know is not a valid excuse.

Ask the Egyptian government if they have any ideas on why obama would ignore warning signs of an Muslim attack on America.

We will NOT go quitely into the night!

What warnings were ignored? It's on the record that in light of the deteriorating security situation at Benghazi, at least twice Stevens turned down additional security. Stevens didn't ignore the warnings, he made a decision based on the information he had on hand.

And just who attacked him? of course al Qaeda takes full credit now> But was this a planned attack or just a a small group of people whose God says it's Ok to kill non believers? We still don't have that answer. Wanna know why? We don't have the answer because the Xright has derailed any real investigation. it wants only one conclusion - Obama's butt on a plate. For them and those who think as they do, this is about politics, not a search for truth. Anything beyond blaming Obama or Clinton is off the table.

For the president to do his job he can't micro manage every situation. In the case of providing security, that's what we pay the military for. I'm confused as to why you hold him responsible for decisions made by the chain of command? Of course, ultimately, he is responsible for his military's decisions and is on record backing those decisions. But he's not the guy who made them.

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What warnings were ignored? It's on the record that in light of the deteriorating security situation at Benghazi, at least twice Stevens turned down additional security. Stevens didn't ignore the warnings, he made a decision based on the information he had on hand.

And just who attacked him? of course al Qaeda takes full credit now> But was this a planned attack or just a a small group of people whose God says it's Ok to kill non believers? We still don't have that answer. Wanna know why? We don't have the answer because the Xright has derailed any real investigation. it wants only one conclusion - Obama's butt on a plate. For them and those who think as they do, this is about politics, not a search for truth. Anything beyond blaming Obama or Clinton is off the table.

For the president to do his job he can't micro manage every situation. In the case of providing security, that's what we pay the military for. I'm confused as to why you hold him responsible for decisions made by the chain of command? Of course, ultimately, he is responsible for his military's decisions and is on record backing those decisions. But he's not the guy who made them.

I posted the warnings did you not read them...?

Here you go again, now please pay attention this time.....

"Al Qaeda posted on muslim Internet sites they were going to attack, Admin ignored.

Al Qaeda was flying their flags from rooftops around the Embassy prior to attacks, Admin ignored.

American consulate in Benghazi was bombed twice prior to the deadly attacks on the consulate on September,11. Admin ignored.

Islamist militants posted threats to the consulate on Facebook prior to the attacks. Militants claimed responsibility for a May 22 attack on a Red Cross facility and called that attack a “message for the Americans disturbing the skies over Derna” in a post on the online social network. Admin ignored.

"Hundreds of al Qaeda rallied in the streets months before Benghazi attack; Obama admin did nothing

When pressed about the lack of security at the Benghazi compound, former Secretary of State Clinton exclaimed, “What difference at this point does it make?” *

Actually, it makes a lot of difference. *We know know that not only was there a terror attack on the US facility Benghazi (something the Obama administration denied for weeks) but also the warning signs before the attack were clear and abundant.*

from IBD (emphasis mine):

Months before the murder of a U.S. ambassador in Benghazi, American intelligence analysts documented a massive al-Qaida rally a few miles from the ambassador’s residence.

At that rally, terror leaders called for the murder of American diplomats.

Three U.S. intelligence reports, unearthed by the American Media Institute and detailed here for the first time, offer vivid descriptions of the al-Qaida meeting.

Flying the black flag of al-Qaida, some 300 armed men gathered in Benghazi’s Al-Tahrir Square on June 7 and 8, 2012. They brandished machine guns, rocket launchers and a truck mounted with an anti-aircraft cannon.

The two-day meeting, which included outdoor prayers and a parade of armed vehicles, was attended by a baker’s dozen of North African al-Qaida affiliates.

"It was like a team pep rally before the game, only for jihad," said a U.S. intelligence analyst who monitors North Africa. "Organized and deadly. You saw what followed. People died."

In the face of these three reports, the*State Department continued to deny requests for additional security for the U.S. ambassador in Libya.

At the same time, the State Department issued a travel advisory warning Americans against going to Libya in August 2012.

Obama administration officials have long denied any warning before the Sept. 11, 2012, Benghazi attacks.

On the campaign trail, the president insisted that al-Qaida was “decimated” and “on the run,”*while intelligence reports prepared for the president’s advisers told a different story — that al-Qaida’s menace was growing in Libya and elsewhere.

So, at the same time that Obama was jetting around on the campaign trail claiming “al Qaeda is decimated,” the terrorist group was*literally*rallying in the streets outside our facility in Benghazi. *

The Obama administration had plenty of warning that a terror attack was coming; even a cursory look at the facts makes this clear. *What we still do not know is why they chose to do nothing about about it. *Their negligence resulted in the murders of four Americans, and today they continue to stonewall any attempts to investigate the events leading up to and following that fateful day.

http://poorrichardsnews.com/post/66900650465/hundreds-of-al-qaeda-rallied-in-the-streets-months

Last edited:

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NF Only a goof would think nothing never happens on 911 it's just a phone # I guess. Or a date to play golf.

njal

May 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Al, we should hunt together. That $20 would be much better spent with me treating you to lunch.

We can talk about gibberish, beach hunting myths, and what makes up a true classic car.

In fact i'll extend this offer - if you wanna come down to Florida, i'll give ya ride in my Shelby GT-H. If you promise to drive like ya stole it, I'll show you how to get an automatic to burn rubber! ( I bought it from Hertz, what can ya say!)

Much love - Chow!

With All the bouquets you keep throwing at your
self, there is a shortage of flowers here in Jersey.

You going to teach me how to fish to??? HaHa!!!
How’s that beach hunting working out for you
with that Jersey F.B. group? LOL

Bum Luck

Silver Member
May 24, 2008
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE, GARRETT GTI 2500, Garrett Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's his job to know these things. As far as why all those warnings were ignored that is the purpose of an investigation......

When you have warnings months, then weeks and then days in advance, saying you didn't know is not a valid excuse.

Ask the Egyptian government if they have any ideas on why obama would ignore warning signs of an Muslim attack on America.

One could say the same thing about Bush and the World Trade Center, which the right-jobs tried to attribute to everything else except what it was - an attack on the US by Al-Qaeda resulting in the deaths of almost 3.000 people.

Native Floridian

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ft Myers, Florida
Detector(s) used
Excal, Sov GT
Primary Interest:
I posted the warnings did you not read them...?

Here you go again, now please pay attention this time.....

Pay attention as you school me with right wing half faxs and fantasy?

"Al Qaeda posted on muslim Internet sites they were going to attack, Admin ignored.In the month before the attacks Ambassador Stevens twice turned down offers for additional security. On Aug 15th, less than a month before the attacks Embassy Benghazi notified the State department that it could not be defended and that specific need would be detailed under separate cable. Upon receiving this communication the region's senior U.S. military commander, Gen Carter Ham, acted immediately. he called Ambassador Stevens and offered more security. Stevens turned him down! ( this is the part you chose to ignore?) it goes further. Approximately two weeks later ( and less then two weeks before the attacks) Stevens traveled to Germany where he met with Ham personally. Ham again offered the additional security and again Stevens declines it. ( by my count that's twice that Stevens declined the offer for additional security). So where are you getting the administration ignored the warnings? Their man on the ground said he had it under control. Who else are they supposed to listen to?

Al Qaeda was flying their flags from rooftops around the Embassy prior to attacks, Admin ignored.

And Stevens felt safe enough to do his daily runs through the city.

American consulate in Benghazi was bombed twice prior to the deadly attacks on the consulate on September,11. Admin ignored.
Yes it was. Abassador Stevens felt so endangered by these amateur bombings he actually stopped his daily runs through the city for a few days. Then he resumed them. Obviously he felt safe.

Islamist militants posted threats to the consulate on Facebook prior to the attacks. Militants claimed responsibility for a May 22 attack on a Red Cross facility and called that attack a “message for the Americans disturbing the skies over Derna” in a post on the online social network. Admin ignored.

Any idea what the Americans disturbing the skies over Derma meant? Derma is a place, a city, and we Americans were pissing off al Qaeda with our constant drone surveillance. So what do crazy people do? The attack folks who have nothing to do with the people pissing them off. And you are absolutely right, we ignored them and kept sending in the drones. What should we have done? Stopped the drones and apologized?

"Hundreds of al Qaeda rallied in the streets months before Benghazi attack; Obama admin did nothing

Did nothing except monitor the situation. What else would you have them do? Bomb them? Sec Stevens felt safe enough to jog though the city every morning.

When pressed about the lack of security at the Benghazi compound, former Secretary of State Clinton exclaimed, “What difference at this point does it make?” *
An off hand comment that just happened to be true. With the Embassy destroyed and our people dead, Clinton was pragmatically, and disgustedly saying what many people were thinking. No amount of investigation or Monday Morning quarterbacking would change the outcome. To understand where Clinton was coming from one must first understand the concept of what is and what isn't. The sec of state was speaking from the world of what is. It's conceptual thinking employed by many high powered A personalities. They live in the world of what is, not what if. As we all should know, the world of what if does not exist. Though many believe it does. More to the point Clinton was not in any way disrespecting the events or the those killed.

Actually, it makes a lot of difference. *We know know that not only was there a terror attack on the US facility Benghazi (something the Obama administration denied for weeks) but also the warning signs before the attack were clear and abundant.*

Where do you get these missfacts. Is there a missfact central website for Xright true believers? The president is on record for calling it what it was the day after it happened. Romney infamously stepped into that one on national TV. I though everyone knew this. Maybe you missed that debate? Regardless of all the parsing and diasecting of words the admin is on record about a week after the attack calling it a terrorist attack. Yet you cling to weeks in your timeline. The facts say you've got it wrong.

from IBD (emphasis mine):

Months before the murder of a U.S. ambassador in Benghazi, American intelligence analysts documented a massive al-Qaida rally a few miles from the ambassador’s residence.

At that rally, terror leaders called for the murder of American diplomats.

Three U.S. intelligence reports, unearthed by the American Media Institute and detailed here for the first time, offer vivid descriptions of the al-Qaida meeting.

Flying the black flag of al-Qaida, some 300 armed men gathered in Benghazi’s Al-Tahrir Square on June 7 and 8, 2012. They brandished machine guns, rocket launchers and a truck mounted with an anti-aircraft cannon.

The two-day meeting, which included outdoor prayers and a parade of armed vehicles, was attended by a baker’s dozen of North African al-Qaida affiliates.

"It was like a team pep rally before the game, only for jihad," said a U.S. intelligence analyst who monitors North Africa. "Organized and deadly. You saw what followed. People died."

In the face of these three reports, the*State Department continued to deny requests for additional security for the U.S. ambassador in Libya.

At the same time, the State Department issued a travel advisory warning Americans against going to Libya in August 2012.

Obama administration officials have long denied any warning before the Sept. 11, 2012, Benghazi attacks.

On the campaign trail, the president insisted that al-Qaida was “decimated” and “on the run,”*while intelligence reports prepared for the president’s advisers told a different story — that al-Qaida’s menace was growing in Libya and elsewhere.

They are decimated and on the run. That's not to say that they are still not dangerous. And again, because of the political witch hunt there is no knowledge of whether benghazi was a few locals who wandered off the reservation or was a long planned al qaeda attack.

The breakdown was one of foreign policy, not reacting quickly enough to the descension into lawlessness that Libya had become.

So, at the same time that Obama was jetting around on the campaign trail claiming “al Qaeda is decimated,” the terrorist group was*literally*rallying in the streets outside our facility in Benghazi. *

You left out as our ambassador was jogging thru those same streets.

The Obama administration had plenty of warning that a terror attack was coming; even a cursory look at the facts makes this clear. *What we still do not know is why they chose to do nothing about about it. *Their negligence resulted in the murders of four Americans, and today they continue to stonewall any attempts to investigate the events leading up to and following that fateful day.

Poor Richard's News - Hundreds of al Qaeda rallied in the streets months before Benghazi attack; Obama admin did nothing

Th, the admin did not ignore the situation in benghazi. The record is clear that The ambassador was offered help and turned it down. That while all these al qaeda happinings were taking place, though he was a target, he felt safe enough to run and jog through the streets.

And then there is this - how did we know about all this al qaeda activity? Hmm, let me think? oh yeah, American itelligence and military operations in the area. How is us sending in people and using high tech surveillance like drones doing nothing? The fact is it's not.

Last edited:

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NF. That is a whole lot of unfounded assumptions and conjecture you proffer as evidence isn't it? "Felt Safe" seems to carry a lot of weight for you but when did you speak to him last?

Native Floridian

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ft Myers, Florida
Detector(s) used
Excal, Sov GT
Primary Interest:
With All the bouquets you keep throwing at your
self, there is a shortage of flowers here in Jersey.

You going to teach me how to fish to??? HaHa!!!
How’s that beach hunting working out for you
with that Jersey F.B. group? LOL

Al, i keep throwing you peace offerings and you keep attacking me.

I'll take your post as a no on my offer to get a free A class ride next time you visit Florida.

Native Floridian

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ft Myers, Florida
Detector(s) used
Excal, Sov GT
Primary Interest:
NF. That is a whole lot of unfounded assumptions and conjecture you proffer as evidence isn't it? "Felt Safe" seems to carry a lot of weight for you but when did you speak to him last?

Dave it's on the record. None of what I posted is conjecture. You refuse the facts because it puts an end to your Obama/Clinton hate fest on this issue.

Native Floridian

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ft Myers, Florida
Detector(s) used
Excal, Sov GT
Primary Interest:
NF Only a goof would think nothing never happens on 911 it's just a phone # I guess. Or a date to play golf.

And only someone who doesn't understand how the world works believes that president's micro manage every aspect of government. ONfire, tell me how the president personally navigates every ship in the navy? I ask, because it is obvious, that if one ran aground you would blame the president personally for it.

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dave it's on the record. None of what I posted is conjecture. You refuse the facts because it puts an end to your Obama/Clinton hate fest on this issue.

So Clinton said, right after the" what difference, at this point, does it make" comment that Stevens " felt safe" after every question asked of her?
In that case they should triple up on the investigations.

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And the entire 2 years the BO was campaigning for reelection he said Bin Laden is dead. All Qaeda is done. He seemed to think he knew a lot about it as he fed it to you.

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And only someone who doesn't understand how the world works believes that president's micro manage every aspect of government. ONfire, tell me how the president personally navigates every ship in the navy? I ask, because it is obvious, that if one ran aground you would blame the president personally for it.

No but I would blame the goofs he hired. Instead of "The buck stops here" He and you feel Our bucks stop here"
Do you really think after this incidence, back in a solders mind he fears nobody but his buddies give two SH!T's?
I take it you haven't been there. Not a dig but some are not cut out for it.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Th, the admin did not ignore the situation in benghazi. The record is clear that The ambassador was offered help and turned it down. That while all these al qaeda happinings were taking place, though he was a target, he felt safe enough to run and jog through the streets.

And then there is this - how did we know about all this al qaeda activity? Hmm, let me think? oh yeah, American itelligence and military operations in the area. How is us sending in people and using high tech surveillance like drones doing nothing? The fact is it's not.

NF if N. Korea sends 24 war ships in to sit off the coast of Seoul Korea in intetnational waters does the president ask the Admiral if he wants help or do they order in the 7th Fleet.

When JFK heard their were Russian medium range missiles in Cuba did he ask the air force if they needed help?

Our embassies are U.S. terrorities, an attack or pending attack against one is the same as an attack on U.S soil. Protecting and defending our terrorities is the president's job, bo's job is more than just lying to American citizens and attacking our Bill of Rights. His job includes the security of all our embassies world wide.

If a terrorist burps they put America on alert, but multiple threats against an embassy doesn't rate any concern by a sitting president. Give me a break.

Native Floridian

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ft Myers, Florida
Detector(s) used
Excal, Sov GT
Primary Interest:
No but I would blame the goofs he hired. Instead of "The buck stops here" He and you feel Our bucks stop here"
Do you really think after this incidence, back in a solders mind he fears nobody but his buddies give two SH!T's?
I take it you haven't been there. Not a dig but some are not cut out for it.

Interesting that you assume that i didn't serve in the military simply because i present the view from the Center against the extreme right POV expressed on these threads.

That would be a wrong assumption.

Soldiers know that the president and Secretary of State don't control all the crazies in the world. They know that the military is effed up in the way it does things, the situations it puts it's soldiers in. I got to fly a non armoured helicopters in a war zone. Oopps, I mean Police Action! Who sends men into battle with machines any kid can shoot down with a hand gun? I used pilfered body armour to cover the belly glass beneath my feet and under my seat. Did i think President Nixon had my back? Are you kidding me? My own commanders didn't have my back!

Onfire you present an unrealistic view of the world.

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The military does not make a call to NOT go into a trouble area because it might be dangerous and we might repeat the "Blackhawk Down" situation. Someone in real power makes that call because a Blackhawk down situation might look bad after saying we have al qaeda on the run. They just took their losses and, as usual, depended on the American ignorance to forget about it.

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Even "IF" a military official had made a call like that, the prez SHOULD have known that call was made and, if he was worth a s$it, would have over rode the call and sent help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread