A Heap of Proof.

Status
Not open for further replies.

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
anyone got a short history on who crazy jake is/was

definitely was...he's been dead for years but he was a treasure hunter that got into trouble and went to prison for bilking investors out of millions of dollars...matthew roberts would be able to shed more light..i'm pretty sure he knew jake

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hal,

To me the mountain profile shape is all wrong, Then again they may not have wanted to make it that easy on the map. Two of the same profiles have emerged from the first gold mine I claimed for five years and the second one many miles away I have yet to claim. Two different systems were used but the mountain profiles stayed identical. The shape was a part of freemasonry and ancient history.

I haven't found any other gold mines so far using this method. I believe the methods changed with various designers over the centuries of mining. I have a photo of the Triangle in stone I can dig up. Pieces of this Map are utilized it seams in a few hiding systems and it makes sense whomever it was wouldn't want to become too repetitive in concealment as it would be easier to figure out entire gold mining districts and the entrances to those various mines. So I guess what I'm saying is the map is a template for a system rather than a map to one specific location it covers many. So in essence everyone one is correct in their assessment of where it goes.

I've found Kenworthy's monuments like Gotcha boulders used as death traps and other pieces of his system and I've found the Infinity system as told to me by the Treasure Hunter from Florida that used the research from Seville. But the first system I came across was not the same and used a petroglyph as the map and that was handed to me by the man whom discovered it in 1949 with his Father while out hunting. That lead to my first mining claim and all the trouble that came with it.

The hash marks I have also seen out there while looking for other systems. Each concealer of the gold mine for that Hacienda was an artist and used the ability of their own making and design which makes it pretty near impossible for locating anything quickly in the field each one has to be unlocked at the site of the final measurements the surveyed for the location of the hole.

Good work your doing all of it!

I am not sure if this is correct Bill. I placed the map based on the idea that the dotted lines are canyons or trails and everything else just fell into place. It could be coincidence or the correct way to read the maps. Who knows. I am a few steps ahead of what I am posting and feel that the idea is a strong one. But, as you know, I have felt this way before. This time I am trying to remain skeptical but it is very difficult to dismiss what I am finding.

Here is the view one will find if they go to the location that I am writing about. The profile and the Needle. If the map is followed this way, to the same location, when one arrives, the view will be identical to this image, only in the actual landscape and not as symbols.

So, to be clear. This may be the end of the trail.
Or the beginning of another.

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hal,

Below you can see the triangle made from stone in the rock face map. You'll also see other profiles like the lion face with a crown, the turtle in the foreground with the "X's" and Diamonds on it's back. This is from the first system I encountered from the Petroglyph Map found in 1949 by a young boy and his Father.

View attachment 1189144

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
markmar,Amigo:coffee2:
Do not get discouraged about never being in the "Supe's".you have an interest,and you should keep pursuing it, even if it is on research and google,
your spirit that guides you in this is very good in its directions. there are certain things you cannot see on google, I am going to give you some first hand knowledge
that will help you on google, you will have to figure the angles out on your own, On palomino mnt there is a circle,known by some in the past as dark circle, when
looking through this circle at black top mnt it shows an area were there is a marker on a small path or trail, once there you have to figure out what the marker is pointing at,
in studying this you wil know what to do. black top mnt is a very tricky place. good luck on google and your research.np:cat:

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Joe

CACTUSMARKERLOCATION.jpg

You believe this mark is for the cactus with the marks which was down in Needle canyon ?
No Joe ! This sign means 100 varas to the mine/cave .

Or you believe how the other petroglyph shows the same cactus ?

434302.jpg

Not again Joe ! This is a description of the mines/caves from the heart's site in relation with this sign :

sign.jpg

Your knowledge about LDM and Superstitions history is limited to what you have heard from your relatives and friends around of a campfire .

Good luck to you too

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NP

I don't need Google Earth to know what described the petroglyph treasure sign which you are referred . I have no problem to describe it if you have not too . Because reveals the mine from you have get the ore in your pictures . Accidentally , has a dagger with the other signs?

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Human nature is what gets people in trouble.

You're comparing apples and oranges in this case. These lucky California folks lawyered up immediately and covered/negotiated every possible downside long before their find was announced to the public - chain of ownership research on property, legal notices in several newspapers to satisfy probate requirements for non-response of potential claimants (similar to a title search), escrow account set up to pay taxes, etc. And, of course, these fortunate people remained anonymous - identified in the media only as "John and Mary". I think you'll find that nearly all "legal luckies" (Powerball winners eg) would much rather not announce their good fortune to the world.

"John and Mary" is quite a different situation from that of some guy finding a cache of gold or other valuables somewhere on public land or on property owned by another party. This type of finder ought to know - unless they're hopelessly naive - that our legal system will not allow them to keep their discovery. Even "Treasure Trove Claims" offer little protection, IMO, when the dust finally settles. What's to gain from drawing attention to your new-found wealth?

How very true...! But if you want the attention just open your mouth and your wish will be granted... :occasion14:

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Marius,

At the end of "Reid" is that the dagger made into a reverse "P"? Sometimes its hard to tell the difference between modern graffiti and old style glyphs or stacked glyphs made by the old miners. I know Barry Storm made a big deal about those glyphs and claims someone found a mine by the small hash mark similar to a comma or the mark on the TM's. I have that old book in my archives.

I went over to the other website that certain people along with others migrated over too. The Posters & Thread starters moderate their own threads! This is how they shut down debates and different opinions from their own or have you banned altogether. Not a very fair venue. That's why I'll post mostly on Tnet, they treat everyone according to the rules without exception. We don't need everyday subject posters changing or manipulating our typing. No worry though, they're the only ones posting on their own threads so I think that site might explode with all those Owner Moderators attempts at banning themselves!

They'll all be back over here you watch and see.

Joe

View attachment 1189225

You believe this mark is for the cactus with the marks which was down in Needle canyon ?
No Joe ! This sign means 100 varas to the mine/cave .

Or you believe how the other petroglyph shows the same cactus ?

View attachment 1189226

Not again Joe ! This is a description of the mines/caves from the heart's site in relation with this sign :

View attachment 1189229

Your knowledge about LDM and Superstitions history is limited to what you have heard from your relatives and friends around of a campfire .

Good luck to you too

cw0909

Silver Member
Dec 24, 2006
Primary Interest:
Other
ive read the The Peralta Stone Maps by Kollenborn b4, but did not notice
that it was a Robert G Tumlinson that bought maps for 10$, and went
to his brothers house in Phoenix, so who is is brother
dam im getting slow in my old age LOL

cw0909

Silver Member
Dec 24, 2006
Primary Interest:
Other
EDIT, never mind, its because hals quote of my post
didnt work in his post, wonder how that happens
should be on auto pilot when you hit the reply with
quote tab

watch out the weird quote thing is back had to edit the quote
if i had left it, it would look like i said, what hal said

Last edited:

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp;4609387]Marius, they haven't found it yet, sooo ! your theory is just as good as theirs, perhaps more so.[/QUOTE]
Real, Amigo, :coffee2::coffee2::coffee2:,:director: you are absolutely correct. "they" haven't found it yet, :dontknow::laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:NP:cat:

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NP

I don't need Google Earth to know what described the petroglyph treasure sign which you are referred . I have no problem to describe it if you have not too . Because reveals the mine from you have get the ore in your pictures . Accidentally , has a dagger with the other signs?
Marius,Amigo, :coffee2::coffee2:
I was just trying to help by sharing some thing that I have not shared with anyone , and as far as I know, the dark circle on palomino mnt and how to use it has never been mentioned by anyone on TN, I could be wrong, but I don't think so. Palomino mnt is on one of the main trails in the "supes", and when traveling by it one cannot miss the circle, by knowing how to use the circle takes you off the main trail and on the right path on black top mnt.:laughing7: have a nice day Amigo.NP:cat:

Last edited:
OP
OP
Hal Croves

Hal Croves

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2010
Marius,Amigo, :coffee2::coffee2:
I was just trying to help by sharing some thing that I have not shared with anyone , and as far as I know, the dark circle on palomino mnt and how to use it has never been mentioned by anyone on TN, I could be wrong, but I don't think so. Palomino mnt is on one of the main trails in the "supes", and when traveling by it one cannot miss the circle, by knowing how to use the circle takes you off the main trail and on the right path on black top mnt.:laughing7: have a nice day Amigo.NP:cat:

Wow.
Can you be more specific? Very interesting.
Thank you!

Last edited:

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hal Croves, Amigo,:coffee2:Something else you will find Interesting, the canyon at palomino mnt that was hidden by the mnt itself, was known as fresh canyon, because of it having fresh
water,and green grass.np:cat:

OP
OP
Hal Croves

Hal Croves

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2010
Last edited:

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hal Croves, Amigo, Thank you, I have already given more Info on the dark circle and the trail than most people ever knew about,
I hope this helps some people in trying to figure things out, this Info and more is just one reason I spent years using palomino mnt
as my camping site. plus there is a pure diatomaceous earth deposit located there, plus at some time in history someone had drove
an old vehicle back there, I found that amazing,:dontknow:this is just some of things I wish to share.NP :cat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread