OP
Digginman

Digginman

Silver Member
Mar 12, 2005
Stephens City, Virginia
Detector(s) used
Treasure Ace250 Tesoro Cibola
Brian is the ghost my daughter has contact with. He's more interactive. I haven't seen him, myself. She says he's tall and has slicked back hair. She doesn't know why she calls him Brian, though. She has seen him for about 6 years now. She will be 12 in July. She used to play with him, but that has died down (no pun intended).

DM

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My grandmother was a little indian woman and she said she didn't believe in ghosts. But she did admit "there was some strange goins on around here", or there or yonder wherever she was refering to. She was a gem. Monty

Cherokee kid

Aug 7, 2009
Digginman said:
Brian is the ghost my daughter has contact with. He's more interactive. I haven't seen him, myself. She says he's tall and has slicked back hair. She doesn't know why she calls him Brian, though. She has seen him for about 6 years now. She will be 12 in July. She used to play with him, but that has died down (no pun intended).

DM

DM, that is some crazy chit. Looks like you have a very active house. I'm wondering if the older your daughter is getting the more less sensitive she is becoming to Brian. They say we are all more sensitive as children and (most of us) lose it as we grow. I think it sucks that happens. Where does your daughter see him? I wonder if there's a portal inside your house. Are there any other spirits there?

OP
OP
Digginman

Digginman

Silver Member
Mar 12, 2005
Stephens City, Virginia
Detector(s) used
Treasure Ace250 Tesoro Cibola
Thanks for the reply Cherokee Kid. I don't know of any others besides the two I mentioned. We saw it as spooky at first, now we just live with it. I haven't heard my daughter mention Brian for awhile. I haven't seen my apparition for awhile either. Ghosts can appear several times a day or once every 10,000 years, I guess. This is the most active place I have been involved with and my area is rich in history. I hope it happens again.

DM

Noodle

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2005
N Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Well, I'm going to step into a bucket here (something that makes noise long after I'm gone). I've reported on other threads things that my family has experienced, but I have no idea how to go back and find all that from years back. Had a house once about 30 years ago that had a "presence." We all, including the children, called him Charlie. He climbed the stairs, noisily, and let us know he was around, even representing my daughter at one point. We just had fun with him. Are there such things? Most assuredly. Do I understand them? Not in the least.

Just like my mom calling to me in the yard and at work. My husband, who was with me in the yard, didn't say anything until the next day, and I didn't tell him what I had heard. We were together in the 3-acre yard when my mother called to me with my name. I got up, walked around the house, searching everywhere for relatives who might have come visiting. Nothing. The next day the bathroom lamp kept flickering, and I told my husband, "Sure are a lot of weird things going on here." He answered, "You mean like yesterday when your mom called your name?" We had not spoken of that, but he had heard it, too.

Do I think things like that happen? You bet. I've been there and heard them. 'Course I may be crazy, but I don't think so. Just have had some things happen that I see and hear but can't explain.

Cherokee kid

Aug 7, 2009
Digginman said:
Thanks for the reply Cherokee Kid. I don't know of any others besides the two I mentioned. We saw it as spooky at first, now we just live with it. I haven't heard my daughter mention Brian for awhile. I haven't seen my apparition for awhile either. Ghosts can appear several times a day or once every 10,000 years, I guess. This is the most active place I have been involved with and my area is rich in history. I hope it happens again.

DM

Thank you for sharing your story. I believe you 100%. I hope it happens again too so you can tell me about it. ;D

Cherokee kid

Aug 7, 2009
Noodle said:
Well, I'm going to step into a bucket here (something that makes noise long after I'm gone). I've reported on other threads things that my family has experienced, but I have no idea how to go back and find all that from years back. Had a house once about 30 years ago that had a "presence." We all, including the children, called him Charlie. He climbed the stairs, noisily, and let us know he was around, even representing my daughter at one point. We just had fun with him. Are there such things? Most assuredly. Do I understand them? Not in the least.

Just like my mom calling to me in the yard and at work. My husband, who was with me in the yard, didn't say anything until the next day, and I didn't tell him what I had heard. We were together in the 3-acre yard when my mother called to me with my name. I got up, walked around the house, searching everywhere for relatives who might have come visiting. Nothing. The next day the bathroom lamp kept flickering, and I told my husband, "Sure are a lot of weird things going on here." He answered, "You mean like yesterday when your mom called your name?" We had not spoken of that, but he had heard it, too.

Do I think things like that happen? You bet. I've been there and heard them. 'Course I may be crazy, but I don't think so. Just have had some things happen that I see and hear but can't explain.

Wow, Noodle that is crazy of you and your husband hearing your mother calling you. I assuming she has passed?
My friend says she saw her dead uncle ( he passed away 6 months earlier.) come running at her with his arms and chest pumped. He was in all white light and his feet weren't quite touching the ground. Her and her cousin were on their 4-wheelers in the woods at night...she figured he was trying to protect them from some kind of danger by scaring them out of the woods like he did. They both seen him but they weren't together when each other seen it. They both just booked it out of the woods almost crashing into each other screaming "DID YOU SEE THAT??!!! DID YOU F'ING SEE THAT??!!" Haha..I would've been screaming more than that.

IAsoldier

Apr 8, 2008
MV, IA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600 with 11 inch coil. BLuetooth head set and Minelab pin pointer. My back is the Minelab Explorer II w/ 12 x 9 NEL coil, Minelab pinpointer and Deep woods headphones.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lived with one for 5 yrs found out after talking to a lady about it a where at. Also described the dude late 80+ yrs old and smoked cigar and bold head. Found out it was her dad that died of a heart attack in the kitchen where my room was at after renevating the house. My g-friend now wife saw the old guy and ran up stair screaming but was very harmless and liked to watch us. Always wonder if there was two because always got blamed for leaving the tv one or all the cuboards left open and the frig to. Well I live 8 house down and its very quiet.
PS the lady did stop by and tried to help, by saying good bye and try to tell him that he has passed on but I dont think it worked.

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think so... but he's harmless. I think it's possibly a Native American spirit.

Bran <><

Noodle

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2005
N Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Yes, Cherokee Kid, my mother had passed a year before, and we had uprooted ourselves from the Pacific NW and moved to the extreme South to the old "home place" during that year. We took advantage of the inheritance. We were there in her yard when these things happened. Since then we've moved from the old home place to other property left to me by my grandparents just a mile away and nothing untoward has happened. I think all the old ones have since gotten settled in the afterlife, but I can't guarantee that. I actually miss all the interaction. -Noodle

Cherokee kid

Aug 7, 2009
Awww Noodle..i feel sad for you. I think they come back even after they have settled in the after-life. Maybe she is hanging out at her place. Does anyone live on her property now? Maybe you have to go to her. Is her yard the only place you had contact with her?

Noodle

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2005
N Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
We sold the house and property in town. Don't know if the new family has encountered anything ... yet. I asked them if they wanted to know how many people had died in the house and they screamed "NO!". (answer is 5)

She also contacted me at work one day on my birthday.

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
well folks one question is can sound and images be sent thru time and space? --yes --radio and tv show that it is indeed possible to send both sound and images from one place to another * the sound or image does not immeaditly appear --there is a very slight "lag time" between sent and recieved --- iron oxide (rust) is used as a recording element on tapes to record things for later "replay" (thats why magnets can not be brought near them)--- knowing these things -- maybe "ghost images and sounds" are often naturally recorded echos of past events coming thru time and space ---l sort of like ike if a tv program took 100 years to arrive instead of a few nano seconds . --rust and naturial "recording" minerials are all around us --- the human body runs off of electrical impluses --where does that energy discharge to when we die? into the area around us or into metal objects and such?

bildon

Sep 15, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am going to tell you like an old black lady told me but i dont know if it it so or not but she said there was no more ghost left because all the fast cars had killed them .bildon

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions