Aw, Cmon Now!!

bbqcook

Apr 24, 2006
Detector(s) used
Soveriegn GT, DFX, Ace 250
Re: Aw, C'mon Now!!

brnn53 said:
Hey Earl! Glad to see you here. When the crops get in this Winter you and I are going to hunt some relics! I found the campsite.
Mike
Sounds good to me Mike. Is the camp on y'alls land?

brnn53

Mar 31, 2006
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug, Tejon, T2 LTD, F75, & Nautilus DMC II B
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Nope, but I have permission. Large area!
Mike ;)

bucketofguts

Jul 2, 2007
N.C.
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT and Garrett Seahunter mark 2. Treasure Mate pinpointerer

bucketofgut here in statesville! just started and love it!

joe_black

Jun 12, 2006
Eastern N. Carolina

Craven county here! I"m fairly new to md'ing. this will be my second year, and i'm slow gettin started. Bought a new house, and work keeps me busy, but i'm always looking for spots. Have yet to bump into ne1 to go huntin with. I'd be glad to meet up with some ppl :D

warboy

Jan 3, 2008

I know how you feel, I hav'ent heard from any tarheels either. At leasr I know theres one on this fourm. I'm from Rockingham co. and try to do as much digging as possible. as a matter of fact I'm going tommrow. I have a friend who owns a farm which dates back to 1752. we've been digging the well out, really cool stuff,(coins, bottles,bullets ect) Unfourtanatly due to time restrictions we have to stop(property got sold) digging. Hopfully we'll find a new spot to dig. latter!

DebbzInNC

Feb 23, 2008
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250

Southern Wake Co. here...checking in. I'm almost in Johnston county tho...only a couple miles from the line.

Gilligan

Bronze Member
Sep 23, 2007
Seymour Johnson AFB, NC
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 LTD, Deteknix Scuba Tector
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Rebel said:
Yo! Rebel here: ;D From Lynchburg, Va. area (actually, Smith Mountain Lake... in Bedford county... where the beale Treasure is/was; lol, HA! HA! HA!) In western part of North Carolina... along the Rail Road track, U guys MAY find some of the "lost" Confederate Treasury of Brit. coins, Mexican coins, jewels; MAYBE some weapons, such as cannons, muskets - with bayonets... barrels of powder... dunno what else... :o

Smith Mountain lake is awesome. We have went on vacation there several times at a friend's cabin. Great place.

Gilligan

Bronze Member
Sep 23, 2007
Seymour Johnson AFB, NC
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I am a transplant from Watkins, Minnesota, courtesy of the USAF. I presently live in Wilson County and work in Wayne County at Seymour Johnson AFB. Back in the mid 90's I lived off Six Forks Rd in Raleigh, did some detecting in that area. I then moved to a home off of Pagan Rd, off Sauls Rd off Ten Ten Rd, and did some detecting there. I have hunted around Clayton too. Lots of detecting around Goldsboro over the years and found some CW stuff. I even delved into privy digging in Goldsboro...good stuff. Take care and HH to all! Bryan

dragon6banger

Sep 23, 2005
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
garrett gtp 1350

Muddy Waters said:
I am a transplant from Watkins, Minnesota, courtesy of the USAF. I presently live in Wilson County and work in Wayne County at Seymour Johnson AFB. Back in the mid 90's I lived off Six Forks Rd in Raleigh, did some detecting in that area. I then moved to a home off of Pagan Rd, off Sauls Rd off Ten Ten Rd, and did some detecting there. I have hunted around Clayton too. Lots of detecting around Goldsboro over the years and found some CW stuff. I even delved into privy digging in Goldsboro...good stuff. Take care and HH to all! Bryan
you found somewhere in goldsboro to hunt cw stuff nice. would love to hunt up there maybe we can get together... HH

Gilligan

Bronze Member
Sep 23, 2007
Seymour Johnson AFB, NC
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

dragon6banger said:
Muddy Waters said:
you found somewhere in goldsboro to hunt cw stuff nice. would love to hunt up there maybe we can get together... HH

Where are you located? I am pretty familiar with Goldsboro and alot of the hard hunted sites.

cwdigger

Bronze Member
Sep 11, 2007
Greenville,NC
Detector(s) used
Whites TDI, Teknetics T2 Ltd, GPX 5000
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Muddy Waters said:
dragon6banger said:
Muddy Waters said:

Where are you located? I am pretty familiar with Goldsboro and alot of the hard hunted sites.

We are from greenville NC, when would you like to go!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread