Fisher F75 LTD, Deteknix Scuba Tector
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Aw, C'mon Now!!

MatthewH05 said:
Muddy Waters said:
dragon6banger said:
Muddy Waters said:
I am a transplant from Watkins, Minnesota, courtesy of the USAF. I presently live in Wilson County and work in Wayne County at Seymour Johnson AFB. Back in the mid 90's I lived off Six Forks Rd in Raleigh, did some detecting in that area. I then moved to a home off of Pagan Rd, off Sauls Rd off Ten Ten Rd, and did some detecting there. I have hunted around Clayton too. Lots of detecting around Goldsboro over the years and found some CW stuff. I even delved into privy digging in Goldsboro...good stuff. Take care and HH to all! Bryan
you found somewhere in goldsboro to hunt cw stuff nice. would love to hunt up there maybe we can get together... HH

Where are you located? I am pretty familiar with Goldsboro and alot of the hard hunted sites.

We are from greenville NC, when would you like to go!

Brother, I wish I had time. I have 4 small boys, homeschool, and we are in the process of moving to Goldsboro. I have been too busy to detect lately. :-\

Jughead

Dec 27, 2007

Yadkin County here. Got back into detecting a year or so ago after a long hiatus.

Litewings

Jun 5, 2008

;D
Litewings here, Summerfield area in Guilford County. But I grew up in Stokes Co.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread