co monument

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Really, rangler??? You honestly don't see this "7"?

comk3.jpg

And you are blind to this monk?.....excuse me "Priest"??? Part of the "7" is in this close up, too.

comk5.jpg

Really unbelieveable. :icon_scratch:

OP
OP
desertmoons

desertmoons

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2008
Well,
As I am sure some have noticed there is more than 1 common symbol or shape on this monument, along with the 7, related to campsites at the very least. This I can say with a little bit of confidence, with 1 more year of experience, and seeing them elsewhere. However take what is useful to you and leave the rest. We all have bits of knowledge to share.

To me it is a trail monument more than anything else. Personally, I have found Shortstack's point of view and the way he marks up things interesting and useful. Do I agree with with all his marks? No. Do I agree with all you say Rangler? No. Do you both agree with me all the time? (looks around for flying pigs). Definitely not!

That's alright. No one is being purposefully misled and if they are accidentally misled, it is part of the learning process to develop your own sense of discretion and judgement as to what works out on the field or not.

No one should let naysayers stop you from sharing ideas no matter how unusual.

"Be who you are and say what you feel,
because those who mind don't matter
and those who matter don't mind."
- Dr. Suess

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
Bill,
may I state this as politely as possible,
the only thing unbelievable is that you didn't read or perceive my post
where I said " Yea I saw what looked like a seven, but no other marks that would give this one context and confirmation."
And since the 'priest' is just graffiti produced by mother nature. My comment still rings true.

I have the feeling that you are taking your reading of such non-existent pareidolia seriously! And that now you are taking this as a hit to your ego..nothing further from the truth. I have no truck with you. I have no hidden agenda, despite your accusation - which was a defense mechanism that is human in its nature, but - you are not being objective here...subjectivity is the lens that makes you see stuff that is natural as REAL. It is not real sir - its ok if you still think it is,but highlighting it, labeling it, makes it appear as noteworthy which it is a total mis-direction.
Take a look at Mannings Turtle..look at your mark up , then look at the true signs that were there,
you missed almost all of the REAL signs while being pre-occupied with the fractals, graffiti and camo stuff, which you should have over come long ago.

You can argue all you want , it is an exercise in futility, tilting at windmills as it were Sir!

the Kings code was strictly enforced, a death sentence to all who failed to make the signs exactly
as there were sanctioned..no room for error. that is why the real signs, are the Standard of the Kings Code, nothing was made up on the spot, nothing was made to give you a 'feeling' , nothing to muse over,. cut dried, black and white! [i.e. the black and white dog]It is the reason the ones who can read these codes CAN!
The use of Icons ( symbols) that are historic, simple, uncluttered, forthright. The Classic symbols numbering under 25 or so..used over and over again. Nothing added, nothing taken away.

That is why they can be identified 300 years after they were made, as was decreed by the King of Spain and all of his successors!

If you can't untangle your self from the pareidolia paradox, then - please - keep the labeling them to yourself, there is NO legitimate reason to highlight natural graffiti - and post them online to only confuse others!
I rest my case sir

“Never walk away from failure. On the contrary, study it carefully and imaginatively for its hidden assets.”.... Michael Korda

Attachments

• 175px-Compass_Card.png
    175px-Compass_Card.png
    55.7 KB · Views: 789

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
Kim,
Well I do agree with one thing you just said...

To me it is a trail monument more than anything else

You are correct, and what makes it a trail marker.. it is that small rock place on the large boulder at the very top that looks like an apple.... period. the rest of the stuff on that cliff side is just as the Spaniards found it...made by natural forces and mother nature herself.
It would make no sense in any sense of the word for them to go to all that work just for a trail marker.
regards
rangler

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
rangler:
You sure write a lot of garbage to cover the basic disagreement you have with some of my markings. Tell me, who are you fronting for? I'm beginning to think that Blind in Texas had your "number" from the very first. Your positing that I should not post my mark ups on the forum only enforces that idea. Tell me, please. How much white paint do you carry out into the field with you?

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
EE THr said:
The first thing I thought when I saw it is that it looks ancient, not Spanish. Although it may have been added-to.

:coffee2:

That does fit the situation. Many trail hunters believe that the Spanish were actually involved in tracking the locations of the Ancients' mines and vaults and claiming them as their own. That is one possible reason for there being many marks and symbols on the trails that were not made by the Spanish. Some evidence has been found that indicates the Spanish either destroyed or modified the marks of the Ancients to fit their own needs. The Spanish have also hidden trail codes in Indian pictographs. So, isn't it logical that they would leave some Ancient marks untouched?

Some folks think that we should ignore all signs that are not straight out of the Spanish code books and follow only THOSE leads. It doesn't make any sense to me to ignore ANYTHING on the trails. After all, trails have crossed other trails and there are false trails in the mix, too. The more one knows about the monuments and trail markers, the more "tools" they'll have at their disposal.

I know for sure, that the Spanish did not find ALL of the places the Ancients held dear. So, as a final point.......all Ancients' trails did not necessarily lead to riches. Some monuments were simply Monuments in the truest sense of the word. The Spanish left those alone because there was no "money-honey" to be found by following them.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
Shortstack said:
...all Ancients' trails did not necessarily lead to riches.

From photos I've seen on this forum, and from historical accounts, some of these ancient-appearing monument sites seem like they tell some kind of story rather than being strictly directional indicators.

Some look like possible meeting places, while some look more like they could be boundary markers, with the "message" indicating who occupies a particular territory, and possibly what to expect there.

With the locations of Ophir and Atlantis still being in question, as well as the age of some of these unusual monuments and sites, there are a lot of possibilities.

That "official" archaeology seems to totally ignore these possible indicators, doesn't help clarify anything in that respect, either.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
EE THr:
Rangler believes that, what is today the U.S., is the location of Ophir and that is one thing we agree on; and so do many others. There are writings and findings made that indicate that gold, silver, and iron items found in the middle east were originally mined here. The Iron Range in Minnesota is one source of iron used in making swords, chariot wheels, etc. in the middle and near east.
I have been privileged to see a photograph of an area that appears to have been a quarry site of the Ancients as well as a possible burial site. So, your idea of monuments that say "we are / were here" is right on.
If you want to read some very compelling information, do some research on the Grand Canyon; in particularly concerning the suspected discovery of an Egyptian settlement housed in a huge cavern in the bottom of the GC. The general area is thought to be the Marble Canyou stretch.
The Hopi Indians verbal history says they were born out of the earth somewhere in the general areas of the Four Corners.
I agree fully with you about how the general archeology folks seem to actually FIGHT against further investigating the solid finds that have been made. But, when you consider how many "bones" were made; based on the false assumptions handed down through modern history, you can see how they'd be protecting their published papers and books instead of 'fessing up that maybe they were wrong. LOL Heck, if it were ME, I'd make a big deal out of finding the NEW information and double back and include the updated stuff in bringing my writings up to date and say, " Hey, that old info was wrong or misinterpreted." Then, use the idea that my concern was the TRUTH. That would be accepted by the general public, but the other "experts" would rip my writings apart..........like they've done in other areas. But, putting out ALL of the information is what's important so folks can look at it as decide for themselves what they can use or believe.
Take a look at the Theory of Evolution and the Theory of Creation. MAN, talk about "war". That subject nearly brings blood. :laughing7:

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
Shortstack---

From various things that I have observed, including the many OOP artifacts, it appears to me that anything that contradicts or is not included in the Bible is strictly taboo in science or politics (it's getting hard to tell the difference between the two, these days).

I think you are talking about the lone guy who found a cavern in the Grand Canyon, then a couple guys from the Smithsonian showed up and did who-knows-what with all the stuff in the cavern. Then, when someone asked the Smithsonian about it all, they denied any knowledge of it, and "never heard of" the guys who went there. Just like the endings of the Indiana Jones movies!

Also, I have read about other stuff that the Smithsonian has "misplaced," namely the equipment from certain major medical discoveries, which were never implemented by the medical establishment.

There is evidence of nuclear events a long time ago, which could have driven any survivors underground for some period of time. And many reports of really huge underground cavern systems which go on for miles and miles, and some indications that some of these systems may interconnect.

It's funny that the "experts" discount anything that is not included in "history," yet when they are shown various history that contradicts their official stories, they find a way to invalidate history itself, whether it's verbally handed down or even actual documented ancient history.

I don't think either the Theory of Evolution or the Bibical Creation Theory are accurate. I don't like multiple choices, because they can be merely a sneaky way of limiting choices. Kind of like the political party system!

I do appreciate all the work that people like you have put in on the stuff that you have. If anyone deserves to find treasures, of whatever kinds, it's all you folks!

:coffee2:

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, that "Smithsonian" group is questionable, but so is many actions of the museum. If you'll read the book by Powell about his exploration of the GC, he tells of seeing what he described as being architectural-like things that appeared to be man made in a short side canyon in the Marble Canyon stretch of the GC. He was the first explorer to travel the entire length of the GC starting in the river system in southern Utah and boating down the entire length of the GC; documenting what he found.

To keep from high jacking Desertmoons thread, I'll post a copy of a photo of what was known as the Sphinx of the Grand Canyon on a new thread.

OP
OP
desertmoons

desertmoons

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2008
Not a problem. Yak away. I like the way you think EE, re.. not directions, but boundary markers. I will the first to admit I'm often not sure what is Spanish vs what is Ancient, Native, French,German,Chinese etc.

:))

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
You sure write a lot of garbage to cover the basic disagreement you have with some of my markings. Tell me, who are you fronting for? I'm beginning to think that Blind in Texas had your "number" from the very first. Your positing that I should not post my mark ups on the forum only enforces that idea. Tell me, please. How much white paint do you carry out into the field with you?

if you consider the truth about Spanish markings - garbage- then that explains your attitude!

I don't as you know 'front' for anyone unless it is the truth!
What I do - is CON-front the ones who dispense confusions on purpose or accidentally!

I have tried in vain to get you to stop posting graffitti - but you persist - which now tells me it is not accidental, you want to confuse everyone who come after you- why else do glorify crappy fractals, graffiti and all the background camouflage that most of us are trying to get folks to ignore
?
Hmmm

White Paint? now you speaking in graffiti-ese !

I have tried for months now on several forums to get you to be more discriminatory - others that you respect have told you bluntly - that if you want to bury you self in pareidolia - go ahead..I felt the same way - but the disservice you do to others trying to sincerely learn the truth about signs and symbols are not served or helped..So I persist, and I will persist. I am now at the point that I must re-post your circling and tagging with a duplicate post showing each and every mistake and incorrect muse you make. Sorry - it a lot more work for me , but you give me no choice.

I am going to help all those that need it, despite those who want to confuse the issue.
rangler

"Avoid having your ego so close to your position that when your position falls, your ego goes with it."..........Colin Powell

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
rangler said, in part:

I am now at the point that I must re-post your circling and tagging with a duplicate post showing each and every mistake and incorrect muse you make. Sorry - it a lot more work for me , but you give me no choice.
circle, muse and tag carefully billy boy, I am cold trailing you !
I am going to help all those that need it, despite those who want to confuse the issue.
rangler

You really should step back and actually READ my posts. "Muses" are thoughts of different possibilities and ideas; NOT specific statements of facts handed down from on high. When I circle or otherwise, mark a carving, sign, or symbol that is obviously manmade, I say so and point out where or not I it is recent or ancient. If something MIGHT be a natural form, I also point out that. What YOU choose to ignore is; if you can point out the needed clues from within all of the extra carvings, that in itself is a good lesson for all. But, you have chosen to take these markups as an affront to your..........masculinity or something and go off half cocked with your personal attacks and sly comments and now, threats of cyber-stalking. Frankly, rangler, your writings over the last few months have taken a psychotic route. You started out with a helpful, friendly "sounding" posts, then began slanting more and more to the dark side. You really need to check your meds. Or get some.

Please accept my apologies, Desertmoons, for my part in this feud stuff on your thread, but somethings and some people REFUSE to be ignored.

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
Muses" are thoughts of different possibilities and ideas; NOT specific statements of facts handed down from on high. When I circle or otherwise, mark a carving, sign, or symbol that is obviously manmade, I say so and point out where or not I it is recent or ancient.** If something MIGHT be a natural form, I also point out that. What YOU choose to ignore is; *if you can point out the needed clues from within all of the extra carvings, that in itself is a good lesson for all.

Spanish code was not built on 'muses' or grafitti - only he real signs have any inportance.

*you are not pointing out all the needed clues, you are pointing out all the unnecessary grafitti that are NOT clues, you even contradict your self,.if you would only stand back.

Name calling and accusing me of being psychotic - doesnt help your case.
Good example for all - not to get to deep in Pareidolia that you get this desperate to defend it.

** how would you know something is recent or ancient? No one has written an Ancient Treasure Code Book., again musings are not part of the code! Only Classic Signs and Symbols has nothing to do with me or my masculinity - which further shows your untenable position!
I have given up hope for you Bill
soldier on as a Grafitti-ite..as I have at last failed to pull out of the swamp>!
and I regret my failure as most people have or would have got it by now.
rangler

If you want to continue this conversation , go to my '101' thread and you can defend you graffiti there where I am posting the corrections..
ps corrections are not cyber stalking - again a huge mis-perception on your part - seems
you can't quite perceive most concepts.

Ps Kim I will erase these posts - once the conversion is continued on my own thread.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
rangler writes, in part:
I regret my failure as most people have or would have got it by now.
rangler

What's sad, rangler is that YOU have not "gotten it" and obviously never will. Your paranoia is eating you alive and you actually don't see it. Really sad.

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
shortstack
your so funny - I have nothing to 'get' here - it is you - who aint getting it.- your trying to twist this to being about me, just like you twist graffiti to trying to be real...
so sad and weird how you cling to the fractal rather than the factual~!
you have nothing to gain by believing in pareidolia and everything to gain by seeing the real signs.. and leaving pareidolia - ville - that is the sad part/
rangler

Attachments

• cartoon tongue skull.jpg
    cartoon tongue skull.jpg
    1.8 KB · Views: 618
OP
OP
desertmoons

desertmoons

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2008
Well over a year later and a few miles under the boots. I am about 80% convinced now, besides campground, this trail marker makes some references to mining.

Just to stop the high horse from galloping in, I do not say if they are Spanish references or other culture's references.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread