Concealing Firearms While Detecting

MuckyBottles

Bronze Member
Jun 19, 2013
Bone Valley, Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Humm? Wonder if the bad guy is thinking...

"Does he have it in him to pull the trigger on another human being without restraint or remorse?"

I unfortunately have no remorse, no compassion, no empathy to somebody who wants to do me or my family harm. Hell, from what I have done in my formal life, I should be doing 5 life sentences. That being said, I would rather deal with an assailant with my hands, but if need I would not hesitate to draw down on a person.

xrunndonex

Dec 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You need to talk the women into allowing you a gun?????? Grow a pair…….

She have valid points to the owning of a firearm. Just would like to upgrade from a aluminum tball bat. Most of the time I don't need her permission she don't care what I get and she buys me **** a lot. Just respect you know?

I'm not trying to offend anyone just trying to figure out why. Lol.

Number9

Aug 3, 2009
Smoky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
She have valid points to the owning of a firearm. Just would like to upgrade from a aluminum tball bat. Most of the time I don't need her permission she don't care what I get and she buys me **** a lot. Just respect you know?

I'm not trying to offend anyone just trying to figure out why. Lol.

Are you a young man who has lived mostly in the city?
You don't sound like you've been around firearms much?

Ha! I'm too old to be offended!:laughing7:

xrunndonex

Dec 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are you a young man who has lived mostly in the city?
You don't sound like you've been around firearms much?

Ha! I'm too old to be offended!:laughing7:

21, also yes I live in a city. Actually I remember of a time I wish I was strapped. Story time.

I live in ks well got fired from a job i was around 18 19 so said **** it and drove to Michigan and into Canada. Well on the way back in lovely Ohio (hate that state stopped at a gas station to use their restroom and etched in the stall it said don't speed Ohio cops suck) well I learned that after I crossed state lines. Cops every 5 miles on the highway. Back to the main point I was driving back at night got some gas for my thirsty jeep. Well went to turn it back on Nada nothing turned on thought the ecm was shot. Well this biker comes over eye balling my back windows. (Exposed ps3 tablets laptops subs , headunit all that.) He is like what's wrong blah blah. Sketchy looking character full of tatts and a confederate flag neck tat. Well red flags where going off in my head he just said youre cars done get a hotel and just leave it here. ( he also mentioned he just got out of prison). Sketchy sketchy. Well my jeep started and I got the hell out of there.

If I was there for the night I'd like a piece I guess. That was the only time I didn't feel safe. He was also tweaked out and anyone that knows how they act. They are really unpredictable but most will steal for a quick buck.

Moral of the story no speeding in Ohio. Don't trust people with neck tats that just got out of prison.

If anyone wants to know the town it was about 2 miles off the highway south of Toledo if I recall.

Number9

Aug 3, 2009
Smoky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
21, also yes I live in a city. Actually I remember of a time I wish I was strapped. Story time.

I live in ks well got fired from a job i was around 18 19 so said **** it and drove to Michigan and into Canada. Well on the way back in lovely Ohio (hate that state stopped at a gas station to use their restroom and etched in the stall it said don't speed Ohio cops suck) well I learned that after I crossed state lines. Cops every 5 miles on the highway. Back to the main point I was driving back at night got some gas for my thirsty jeep. Well went to turn it back on Nada nothing turned on thought the ecm was shot. Well this biker comes over eye balling my back windows. (Exposed ps3 tablets laptops subs , headunit all that.) He is like what's wrong blah blah. Sketchy looking character full of tatts and a confederate flag neck tat. Well red flags where going off in my head he just said youre cars done get a hotel and just leave it here. ( he also mentioned he just got out of prison). Sketchy sketchy. Well my jeep started and I got the hell out of there.

If I was there for the night I'd like a piece I guess. That was the only time I didn't feel safe. He was also tweaked out and anyone that knows how they act. They are really unpredictable but most will steal for a quick buck.

Moral of the story no speeding in Ohio. Don't trust people with neck tats that just got out of prison.

If anyone wants to know the town it was about 2 miles off the highway south of Toledo if I recall.

Well.. if the guy had a Confederate Flag tattoo, he couldn't have been all bad!:laughing7:

Owning and carrying a firearm brings on a big commitment and responsibility. And if one is not willing to take this on, it would be best to not own one at all.

Sticks

May 22, 2014
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Whites TDI, Dredge, M-7 wave table, Prospector Highbanker MD20
J.O.G Trommel
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
yep in Oregon you just need a valid fishing or hunting license and be on your way to or from said grounds, helps to have a pocket fisherman in your pack lol, Tweeker beat ya for your machine and trade it for dope. Sad times indeed

xrunndonex

Dec 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well.. if the guy had a Confederate Flag tattoo, he couldn't have been all bad!:laughing7:

Owning and carrying a firearm brings on a big commitment and responsibility. And if one is not willing to take this on, it would be best to not own one at all.

Lol well I could tell he was doing more then just trying to help me get my jeep running again.

When you go to get you're cc license do they sort of tell you how to read body language? If not I think they should.

Escape

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2009
Are thugs screened? They carry guns.

My gosh, are you suggesting they enroll in firearm training? Actually it might not be a bad idea. Gang bangers might actually hit their intended target instead of inocent bystanders.

Bum Luck

Silver Member
May 24, 2008
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE, GARRETT GTI 2500, Garrett Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are you Intimidated and scared when you're around police carrying a handgun? ..no?
Then why would you be around a citizen who is legal to carry? ... the only difference is the uniform.

What an incredible statement.

penzfan

Bronze Member
Apr 12, 2014
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 - Excal 1000 - Excal II - Sovereign GT - RTG/Oleg Scoops - XPointer
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
The Second Amendment is a right to be preserved.

Attachments

• image-2876409312.jpg
    image-2876409312.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 74

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please keep politics out of thread ...... we have a politics forum under Charter Members for that....

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

Boatlode

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2014
Florida Treasure Coast
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark......
Nokta Pulse dive....
Scubapro Jet Fins...................
Mares Puck dive computer.......
Sherwood Silhouette BCD.......
Poseidon Cyklon 300 regulator...
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
My gosh, are you suggesting they enroll in firearm training? Actually it might not be a bad idea. Gang bangers might actually hit their intended target instead of inocent bystanders.

No, I'm pointing out that thugs carry firearms without being "screened", so why should law abiding citizens have to be "screened" as you say?

You sheeple have to get it through your indoctrinated brains that guns don't kill people, people kill people. And the more firearms restrictions you put in place only serve to keep guns out of the hands of law abiding citizens. Thugs will always have guns.

Escape

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2009
No, I'm pointing out that thugs carry firearms without being "screened", so why should law abiding citizens have to be "screened" as you say?

You sheeple have to get it through your indoctrinated brains that guns don't kill people, people kill people. And the more firearms restrictions you put in place only serve to keep guns out of the hands of law abiding citizens. Thugs will always have guns.

You screen so as not to have nuts and screwballs armed inspite of thugs being armed. Don't need to compound the problem.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have already requested keep politics out of thread...

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

penzfan

Bronze Member
Apr 12, 2014
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
What the hell is that supposed to mean?..and yet a bodega owner in the Bronx still cannot defend himself nor his business from armed criminals...thanks to former mayor Bloomturd his little minions...
What special guy...

Attachments

• image-4017867909.jpg
    image-4017867909.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 68

penzfan

Bronze Member
Apr 12, 2014
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:

Boatlode

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2014
Florida Treasure Coast
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark......
Nokta Pulse dive....
Scubapro Jet Fins...................
Mares Puck dive computer.......
Sherwood Silhouette BCD.......
Poseidon Cyklon 300 regulator...
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
You screen so as not to have nuts and screwballs armed inspite of thugs being armed. Don't need to compound the problem.

Define "nuts and screwballs". Who makes that determination?

Don Griffith

May 2, 2012
Alabama
Detector(s) used
White's Spectrum XLT, Vibra Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You betcha... CC is every citizens' responsibility. Just sayin'...:thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread