Sent from my DROID BIONIC using TreasureNet
Funny quotes about computers.png

Ronzie

May 27, 2009
Southern Ontario
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Outlaw w/Garrett pinpointer

past machines - Minelab Explorer SE Pro/ Garrett GTI 2500 /Garrett GTAx1000
I have come to the conclusion that the people who continually put down the Fenn treasure are insecure and jealous. This dissonance between belief and perceived environment may make them feel uncomfortable, frustrated or even angry. To reduce their dissonance, one action people may take is to force their own beliefs onto others. This happens regardless if those beliefs are correct or not.

BeenThereDoneThat2

Aug 9, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have come to the conclusion that the people who continually put down the Fenn treasure are insecure and jealous. This dissonance between belief and perceived environment may make them feel uncomfortable, frustrated or even angry. To reduce their dissonance, one action people may take is to force their own beliefs onto others. This happens regardless if those beliefs are correct or not.

You may be on to something "masked man", but consider this if you will Ronzie.

"Nobody sees anybody truly but all through the flaws of their own egos. That is the way
we all see ...each other in life. Vanity, fear, desire, competition-- all such
distortions within our own egos-- condition our vision of those in relation to us. Add
to those distortions to our own egos the corresponding distortions in the egos of
others, and you see how cloudy the glass must become through which we look at each
other. That's how it is in all living relationships except when there is that rare case
of two people who love intensely enough to burn through all those layers of opacity and
see each other's naked hearts.”

-Tennessee Williams-

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR

That's one view, here's another.
I have come to the conclusion that the people who continually believe in the Fenn treasure are insecure and jealous. This dissonance between belief and perceived environment may make them feel uncomfortable, frustrated or even angry. To reduce their dissonance, one action people may take is to force their own beliefs onto others. This happens regardless if those beliefs are correct or not.

Every coin has two sides! Frank...
Heads down_edited-1.jpg

Ronzie

May 27, 2009
Southern Ontario
Detector(s) used

That's one view, here's another.
I have come to the conclusion that the people who continually believe in the Fenn treasure are insecure and jealous. This dissonance between belief and perceived environment may make them feel uncomfortable, frustrated or even angry. To reduce their dissonance, one action people may take is to force their own beliefs onto others. This happens regardless if those beliefs are correct or not.

Every coin has two sides! Frank...
View attachment 872231

Tomorrows Sunday. So using your logic I should go to church and put everyone there down for believing in such nonsense?
I deal in reality.

BeenThereDoneThat2

Aug 9, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Waste-and-Vent.jpg
Tomorrows Sunday. So using your logic I should go to church and put everyone there down for believing in such nonsense?
I deal in reality.

You two guys need to think before you post. Wasteland going on between you two.

Last edited:

Ronzie

May 27, 2009
Southern Ontario
Detector(s) used

It gets tiring when someone continues to spend so much time and negative energy on something he doesn't believe in. Psychology 101.
A normal person wouldn't even venture into these threads over and over and over and spew nothing positive.

So I will ask 2 questions.
Frankn : Why do you feel the need to continuously add only negativity into Fenn threads?
Why do you even look into these threads to begin with since you don't believe there is a treasure hidden?
Straight up answers.

Ronzie

May 27, 2009
Southern Ontario
Detector(s) used

The 2nd coming:dontknow:

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
It gets tiring when someone continues to spend so much time and negative energy on something he doesn't believe in. Psychology 101.
A normal person wouldn't even venture into these threads over and over and over and spew nothing positive.

So I will ask 2 questions.
Frankn : Why do you feel the need to continuously add only negativity into Fenn threads?
Why do you even look into these threads to begin with since you don't believe there is a treasure hidden?
Straight up answers.

Well, to start with, I started this thread for those that have there doubts about Fenn's assertion that his poem leads to a cache. So I might ask you why do you keep posting in a thread for people that doubt the validity of Fenns claim? It appears that it is you that is trying to force a positive image on the doubters as I see it. Frank... 111-1 profile.jpg

Last edited:

Ronzie

May 27, 2009
Southern Ontario
Detector(s) used

Looks like you win.

retard_running-s298x378-170760-460.jpg

Ronzie

May 27, 2009
Southern Ontario
Detector(s) used

Here's my charge. This thread is for :censored: don't pollute the other two threads and I won't bring sunshine into yours.

Hopefully the mods read this so they can see to it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please do not insult members by calling them ignorant...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Hay Ronzit riding on the Maple leaf,
Sunshine, it's not, but all are welcome here. We sometimes like to chew the fat you bring. LOL Frank...

111-2 700.jpg

Last edited:

BeenThereDoneThat2

Aug 9, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Santa Fe.jpg

NO, not there! Those other guys are just pulling crap out of the air! There!! 1021 Old Santa Fe Trail. The man hid it in his brain, which is VERY DEAR TO HIM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread