Gold and Silver photo dowsing - this is only a test

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Where is this picture for all us believers to try and size up? Its gone. Were you proved to be wrong and dowsing did find your items so you got the picture off of here? If you believe we can find it by dowsing there will be twenty of us that will try. If you doubt us we will not do it. Quit screwing with us. Go pick on the metal detector guys since it would probably take them three months to search your picture and if they missed it by 6 inches they would NEVER find it. Send me the picture and 100 dollars and then I will know you want to know where it is and then I will locate it for you. TEST. TEST. TEST. That is all we do in life. Test ourselves, our wives, our education, our knowledge, our skills. Its bad enough when we test ourselves, but it sucks when other people that do not know us have to do it.

It's a nice try, but if you read further up in this thread, you can see that another dowser insisted that having the picture in a public forum would influence the results, and it needed to be PM'd to people individually. Of course, a different dowser also said that one of the first dowsers to attempt to map-dowse this picture this was flat-out wrong, so who knows what to believe?

If you'd like, read my posts on this thread and I'll be happy to get my photo to you.

recondigger

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2012
Western New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
garrett at4 beach hunter, bounty hunter,CZ-5,CZ-7, Minelab EXP SE, Garrett ACE-150, E-Trac, CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You know what I don't get. Is why people are such jerks. If you don't believe in dowsing why would you come on the thread just to be a jerk and go against every thing people say just to do it.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
~recondigger~
You know what I don't get. Is why people are such jerks. If you don't believe in dowsing why would you come on the thread just to be a jerk and go against every thing people say just to do it.
That’s a great question..Art

flyadive

Bronze Member
Jun 11, 2012
NJ
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Because we want you to prove us wrong.
I'm a sceptic.

recondigger

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2012
Western New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
garrett at4 beach hunter, bounty hunter,CZ-5,CZ-7, Minelab EXP SE, Garrett ACE-150, E-Trac, CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well it really makes me mad its like if I went on a whites forum and started bashing all of them just because I use a minelab. I don't believe or disbelieve in dowsing because I have never tried it or seen it done first hand but I have more respect for people than I guess others on this forum do.

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT

There's actually a rule against repetitive thread posting, recon. Ask Art below, he's the reason the rule exists in the first place.

But I'll ask again, to whom are you referring?

recondigger

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2012
Western New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LoL........ My bad I guess

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Well it really makes me mad its like if I went on a whites forum and started bashing all of them just because I use a minelab. I don't believe or disbelieve in dowsing because I have never tried it or seen it done first hand but I have more respect for people than I guess others on this forum do.

Yes, let's give yourself a nice back-door compliment there, eh? "I have more respect for people than others..."

Can I just point out that you just finished calling a group of people that you've never met, and don't even have the guts to name, "such jerks?"

recondigger

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2012
Western New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guy I was just making a statement if it bothers you I guess you should think about what was said and maybe take it into consideration.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~flyadive~
I'm a sceptic.
Why?..Art
~ClonedSIM~
There's actually a rule against repetitive thread posting, recon. Ask Art below, he's the reason the rule exists in the first place.

Wow...do I have that much power?..Art

recondigger

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2012
Western New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All bow before the mighty ART! LOL

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Yes recondigger..I am probably one of the regulars on this board who still has not put them on ignore..I will not give them this honor...Art

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
I'm a sceptic.

Thanks flyadive.

I'm not ever trying to get anyone to prove me wrong, I would just love someone to do some quick map dowsing on a photo that I'd like to post to see how well they can dowse water and electrical lines, as well as to find out what else might be buried there that I don't already know about.

So far, only Okie has responded, (and another dowser flat-out told me that Okie was wrong, but other than that all I've been given are excuses as to why my request won't be possible. So, i modified my request, and still got flak. So, I made the total area smaller, and still caught flak, even though I offered to share any non-utility finds of value that I made off of their dowsing. What do I need to do?? The sad part is no one will tell me, because I'm starting to think that the majority of them are afraid to be wrong.

What else can I do?? I've been as nice as possible and accomodating as possible, but still I'm getting resistant to what shouod be a simple request and for no good reason, too. What if a cop said you're under arrest unless you can provide me your insurance card? You give him your insurance card, but he still says you're under arrest unless you can provide your license. So you hand him the licence and still get arrested. It's like, "What do you want from me?!?"

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
~flyadive~

Why?..Art
~ClonedSIM~

Wow...do I have that much power?..Art

Nope, you were just that annoying...

You don't get a rule created to stop what you're doing because you're powerful, you create and enforce rules when you're powerful. You were told to stop doing something and did it, which makes you more of a follower.

Last edited:

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Hey guy I was just making a statement if it bothers you I guess you should think about what was said and maybe take it into consideration.

Look up the definition between a statement and an opinion. And then remember your're entitled to your opinion as much as I am. Then look up the definition of irony as well, and you'll see why saying you're a better person that the skeptics, and calling people a jerk in the same sentence just doesn't reinforce your opinon.

Or, you can read the recent posts of mine, there are plenty, and see that I'm an accomodating and appreciative guy, thanking those that gave me responses and trying to adjust a photo I'd like dowsed to suit the whims of each dowser that had an opinion on it.

Bigdogdad

Bronze Member
Mar 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I just met a very nice lady a couple of days ago that claims she dowses photos and just about anything else you can do by dowsing. She charges money for it. I asked her if she would be willing to work for a percentage of anything found and she said under the right circumstances she would. I am going to start working with her to see what she can do. She has a collection of DVD's she has had produced on the subject. She is certainly convinced of her own abilities.

I have a property where we have pinpointed gold. I won't go into the details other than this site initially involved map dowsing, then research, Lrl's, pendulums, crazy rods, and then conventional metal detectors. EVERYTHING pinpointed the same place. It is in a friend's yard and we will be digging it soon. It may be filmed as part of a treasure show.

Any treasure hunter is free to use any method they want to decide if and where to dig. I have always been open-minded and I do not need anyone else to tell me what to believe. I am interested in using any and all means available to help locate hidden treasure. The hard part is finding places where you are allowed to dig and keep all or part of what you find.

I joined T-Net in March and from the very begining I was met with harsh critisism of my stories, methods, and beliefs. Dowsing and Lrl's seem to bring the nasty critics out of the woodwork. A little skeptisim in life is probably a good thing. You certainly can't believe much of what you read and see on the Internet. It is up to each one of us to evaluate things for ourselves as to what may be right or wrong. I have not met anyone yet that knows everything although I have met many that think they do. I try to learn something new everyday.

As far as dowsing goes, my first experiences with it involved an old time dowser that was 87 years old and had been dowsing for at least 35 years when I met him. I am a former Army Engineer, Paratrooper, and have a Jungle Warfare Expert diploma so I have a pretty good idea what works and what doesn't. I watched this old man do things time after time that would have been IMPOSSIBLE without some sort of 6th sense using only his pendulums. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that under the right circumstances amazing things can happen.

At this point it is not that important to me to try to convince any non-believer that dowsing has obvious merits to it and should be just another tool in your treasure hunting repetoire. Nothing is 100% in our quest for hidden tresasure.

I have been approached to have a treasure hunting show based on my adventures. I am not going to try to convince anyone that I am some sort of expert or that I have been successful in finding hidden riches. I will say that I won't be a part of anything that is faked, contrived or is some sort of hoax with "treasures" hidden beforehand to be "found" while the cameras (from every conceivable angle) roll. Dowsing will be an intregal part of the show as well as Lrl's, metal detectors and lots of shovels. As any serious treasure hunter will tell you, you eventually have to put your shovel where your mouth is. Digging a hole in the ground (actually it will be lots of holes) is usually the only way you will ever find the good stuff.

All this endless bickering really gets old after a short while. This is not a trial here. Nobody has to prove ANYTHING to ANYBODY. If you don't believe what someone is telling you, fine. Move on. There are thousands of threads on T-Net.

Last edited:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~Bigdogdad~
All this endless bickering really gets old after a short while. This is not a trial here. Nobody has to prove ANYTHING to ANYBODY. If you don't believe what someone is telling you, fine. Move on. There are thousands of threads on T-Net.
You are correct..I too will use any and all tools to find and recover gold...Art

coyote3

Apr 12, 2012
Wyoming
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT Spectrum,
Minelab Xterra 705,
Whites TM808,
Bounty Hunter,
Si Go by Fitz
L Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks flyadive.

I'm not ever trying to get anyone to prove me wrong, I would just love someone to do some quick map dowsing on a photo that I'd like to post to see how well they can dowse water and electrical lines, as well as to find out what else might be buried there that I don't already know about.

So far, only Okie has responded, (and another dowser flat-out told me that Okie was wrong, but other than that all I've been given are excuses as to why my request won't be possible. So, i modified my request, and still got flak. So, I made the total area smaller, and still caught flak, even though I offered to share any non-utility finds of value that I made off of their dowsing. What do I need to do?? The sad part is no one will tell me, because I'm starting to think that the majority of them are afraid to be wrong.

What else can I do?? I've been as nice as possible and accomodating as possible, but still I'm getting resistant to what shouod be a simple request and for no good reason, too. What if a cop said you're under arrest unless you can provide me your insurance card? You give him your insurance card, but he still says you're under arrest unless you can provide your license. So you hand him the licence and still get arrested. It's like, "What do you want from me?!?"

Why should we spend time dowsing something that you already know? That is not the intent of dowsing in the first place and I am sure you have been told that numerous times. Dowsing is to get an answer to the unknown, not the known. Thats quite a time consuming feat to look for a water line and an electric line. I guarantee 100% if I was on sight I could physical dowse these within inches. However to map dowse this is not something to waste time on. Yes maybe some have time to do it, but on the average most will not.....

10claw

Aug 16, 2009

hey clone, if that is all you want why not drop all the negatory crap and post the picture? this IS a dowsing thread so why not please act like a gentleman if you are one?

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT

hey clone, if that is all you want why not drop all the negatory crap and post the picture? this IS a dowsing thread so why not please act like a gentleman if you are one?

A: Where are you seeing a negative remark in the post you quoted?
B: I have posted a photo, but I was getting all of the negativity when I did. I was told that the pic couldn't be dowsed properly because too many people could see it, I was told that if an item isn't already in the photo, it can't be dowsed even if the item is there at the present, I was told I was being too broad in my request and it needed to be narrowed. So, I offered to reduce the scope of the photo, let everyone know exactly what could be found in the area of the photo I posted and offered to share anything of value found beyond the utility lines I had asked about.

What more do I need to do?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread