Heartquest Rocks - ??

charliejr

Jan 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Holy moly, lololol. Well, hey, with us two pro's, maybe with two mark-ups are better than one. Regardless of which one went up when, just maybe we can help this Joe find his prize. Oh, and check out that cross hole way up between those limbs on the right.

Yes, I agree with you about this site. It is a pain in tha kisser. Good job on the markup.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think I see the shape you're referring to, but I can't be POSITIVE that it's not part of that limb. One thing is for sure, that lion is looking up toward SOMETHING in that general direction. Maybe the beginning of the true trail. I've read posts by the knowledgeable folks here and else where, that sometimes the Spanish would make a short side trail to a DT, and then show a symbol to indicate that that was a false trail or a symbol indicating the direction of the TRUE trail...........my heads is starting to spin. LOL

charliejr

Jan 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think you are right, cause there is a E which is like a backwards 3, but I agree with you about more than one trail being here. If we had a closer look at some of those smaller symbols we might be able to make heads for tails of this situation. I used that one face, strait from the eye all the way over. That E is on a heart beside a cross sword slash. I agree with you about the lion cause it looks to be point on the same way as that cross hole - I think. And that rock also looks like a head/face from the side, and all the markers seem to go up, so, heck I'd go up, lol.

Last edited:

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've found out the hard way that when a location has a lot of SMALL signs / symbols, they are usually just distractions and not really important. Since the heart, the lion, and the shadow shapes are all large, I'm thinking that the next important sign will be a large animal or other sign taken from the royal guideline. Maybe an owl or some other bird to give a change of direction. A "T" would do the same thing. This is all just conjecture on my part. I could be totally wrong, but, I would look for some sign / symbol that is of a good size and viewable from the same distance as that heart was and from the same view point.

charliejr

Jan 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep, the bird is there. It's beak points to the cross on the right (sword slash). Below the cross is a small heart with an E on it. Or, I think it's a bird. I'm still pretty sure that cross through the limbs is real. I blew the picture up huge, and you can see the lines in the rocks without bad pixel stuff. Man, where is a transporter when you need one, lol.

Oh, and on the left, there is a boar or ant-eater.

Last edited:

hadji009

Dec 29, 2008
illinois
think there is a pecked in cross here? HeartRockAreawithfallsevilcross.JPG

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
Hello heartquest, I have always checked out the V symbol such as yours, the plug is gone ( or never was one ) usually they just pulled it out to indicate what you seek is gone kinda like knocking the head off of a figure to indicate something removed. I see a large turtle head just above the V looking at the camera, one way to look at a heart may be to use it like a bow and arrow, directional

Last edited:

charliejr

Jan 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey I looked at that picture again, and to the right of the big heart, that rock has it's top sort of heart shaped. On that same rock towards the middle-center is a perfect 'eagles head with mouth open looking in another direction' AND to the left of that -up a little is another owl.

Maybe a box and a mine.

It's apart of some combination symbols. For some reason another boar is mixed with the owl, but from the front of the picture, they are going right.

The 'trinity' or 'dragons eye' is very lovely.

One rock shows a map, heart > horsehead > perched bird > dragon/eagle(?) head. Then the map wraps around the rock, goes down by some groves on the rock. Could be some sights to look through and see what they line up. This is definitely a multi-trail multi-combination system with a mix of various scaled glyphs and rock forms.

A huge rabbit with 'down-turned floppy ears'. With tear drop eye looking back up and over to the left. A little boar down below the rabbits back haunches, looking to the left.

Please get a better picture of that Eagle head if you can. I would really love to see that up close.

Last edited:

charliejr

Jan 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Huge lions head looking to the right. It has a bump on the top right of it's head. The lions head is looking down to a small figure on a trine pointer. The trine pointer 'points directly up into the waterfalls'. In that waterfall is an 'golden-eye on a(n) ARC. It is looking up to the left -beyond the top of the picture- to the upper left by greater than 30+ degrees.

What you seek is further on up. I'd bet a brick on it.

Whoever put all that into place was very masterful. Kudos to the ancients.

Hey 'dsty', I did see that head you were talkin about being lopped off. It does look that way, but I think there might be more. You know, it could have been lopped off to make someone think nothin's there, because without see'n a turtle body how can we be sure?

Up to the left, there looks like a hole beside the big rock on the left of the falls. And that make sense cause it lines up with the slash lines on a big heart --- and that is a DEATH TRAP! 'Whew' now that I see it, your map makes sense on the front part, but the trails are still a mystery.

Cause see, you said that heart was about 8 feet or something, that hole is prolly within the 4 foot range, just barely big enough to crawl up in, and then set off the trap and kill the hunter. See, this front has the death trap right in it and the other location(s) is the one you want.

I am not sure how the trail is graded or woodline, but I would start lookin for a path big enough to walk mules up, maybe cut handholes, even on flat rocks (for mules to get a grip with their hooves), or at least something that resembles a walk way with rocks that seem to imply direction. Maybe a spiral around a hill or maybe a graduated path, even a zig zag that traverses the area up. Think like, ok, if I am going to walk my loaded mules up this, which way would be easiest to go.

I did see another lion's head, turned down-ward, sort of facin the same downward angle of the big lions head.

Last edited:

charliejr

Jan 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, this is really a fantastic system. Thank you for sharing.

OP
OP
heartquest

heartquest

Dec 22, 2010
Heartquest:
I was checking out this photo and realized some shadows were definitely "hard" made. They are in the 4 yellow circles. That highest one started out as a "maybe" until I lightned up the shadows big time and out popped what might be a bull's head, facing to the right. There's a speck of something giving it an eye. THEN, that lower circle on the left stayed a black cat facing to the right, and there's a small, full-bodied black cat just to the right that's ALSO facing to the right. LOL That lowest circle on the lower right could be almost anything, but it's being shielde by too many weeds.

Now for the two BIGGIES. There's a large profile of a lion's head, facing to the right, just above the heart. I've outlined it's face with a yellow line, slightly offset so as not to cover any detail on the rock itself. The SECOND biggie is that square-cut recess to the right of the heart. I've outlined it with a yellow rectangle. When I lightened up the shadows, that square cut just jumped out. I'm thinking that is the "bait chamber" for that death rock. The way I'm seeing that heart, when it's tripped, the large rock on the righ would hang up the heart's right lobe and cause it to swing it's point to the right, thus crushing the guest of honor who's trying to get into the square hole. That smallish stone on the lower left of the heart looks like it's job would be to stop the heart's slide and lock it into place covering that square opening and either pinning the guest to the big rock OR sealing him inside the bait chamber. You did say that the heart is about 8 feet tall. Pretty good fly trap. LOL

Oh, and that heart-stopping stone has a right angle chizeled on it's left side.......outlined in yellow.
WOW! Thank you Shortstack! I will check out all of tehse things. I had puzzled over the big rock above, thinking maybe a arge owl head as well...but the profile of the lion is quite lovely. As to the heart stopper, you are dead right, that stone would cause the heart to swing...and even I have been tempted to crawl in there... of course, after reading Calvin's book, I'd do no such thing. I have days when I want to get a chain arund that heart from a distance and spring it, just so I am not bothered by it anymore. Thank you for all your obseravtions...every one of them will be investigated further.

OP
OP
heartquest

heartquest

Dec 22, 2010
Hello heartquest, I have always checked out the V symbol such as yours, the plug is gone ( or never was one ) usually they just pulled it out to indicate what you seek is gone kinda like knocking the head off of a figure to indicate something removed. I see a large turtle head just above the V looking at the camera, one way to look at a heart may be to use it like a bow and arrow, directional
Hi dsty, I have always wondered if the face below the heart is also a lack of it's tip, to indicate the treasure has been removed. From straight on as you see it, it still has the shape of a heart, but from the side, it looks cut back. They couldn't remove the whole point of the heart without tripping it. Is this what you mean by the plug being gone? If we knew t was a real site, with treasure that had already been claimed, it would in some way be a relief, since we are already rich in friends beyond what we could have dreamed...and why else would riches matter? We don't need a treasure. We aren't treasure hunters, we're musicians. This dad-gummed heart has really caused a lot of ruckus. ;-)

OP
OP
heartquest

heartquest

Dec 22, 2010
Well, I did a mark-up, but I still can't upload to Tnet. Ever since they changed the uploader, it has been hell on me, that, and it doesn't work. Oh well.

Like I said in the earlier post, the face is looking right below at the rock 'shaped like a pointer or mush-room'. The cross hole is directly to the right between the pine limbs. There are all the symbols there tellin ya where everything is at.

Geez, it'd be easier ta show ya. Tnet, mm mm mm
WOW! Thank you Charliejr! We will explore all of your points. Boy, this heart in the wash is just one area. There is a ton of stuff, and as I said in the beginning...we have alot of rocks with weird shapes. But some of them just have too many cooincidences. I wanted to collect the best photos on one thread.

OP
OP
heartquest

heartquest

Dec 22, 2010
Here's a second heart, not hidden, but facing the old trail. It's like a billboard. At this time of year when the sun goes down it hits this heart when everything behind it is in shadow. This heart is about 8 to 9 feet tall. We call it giant heart. This isn't it's best angle. From up on the trail you see it straight on.
GiantHeart.jpg

OP
OP
heartquest

heartquest

Dec 22, 2010
Not sure of this heart...looks like a lightening bolt heart, about 5 feet tall, but lying flat.

Attachments

• Third Heart.jpg
    Third Heart.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 125
OP
OP
heartquest

heartquest

Dec 22, 2010
One of my absolute favorites, taken mid summer on top of the "tomb rock" I posted above. I climbed up on top to look down from it, and was pretty amazed to see this shadow! Then, I pulled the small rock which forms the snake or turtle jaw shadow out and took a separate photo, and placed it back. It is almost a small heart, about a foot tall. It seems like a rather large pile of mounting coincidences. But it also seemed so unlikely someone would have done this deliberately because to see it, you'd have to be up there at the right time of year. It's not easy to get to... but if you did happen to see that tomb rock, you'd definitely want to climb up there.

Attachments

• SnakeHeart.jpg
    SnakeHeart.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 127
  • TurtleHeadHeart.jpg
    TurtleHeadHeart.jpg
    173.5 KB · Views: 106
OP
OP
heartquest

heartquest

Dec 22, 2010
Cool stack of stone a mile west of the site, looking back east towards it. Looks like an eagle sort of, with a heart on its breast.

Attachments

• eaglecloseup.jpg
    eaglecloseup.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 120
  • EagleRock.jpg
    EagleRock.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 119
OP
OP
heartquest

heartquest

Dec 22, 2010
OK, here are stones "UP" above the falls where the heart is, on a large stone shelf at the foot of a mountain. There are many stones, but these caught our attention. Rangler did a great mark up of one of them. Here's a bold question...is it normal for you treasure hunters to go look at each other's sites? Or is this a taboo no-no? It is on private property which we may access anytime. I have wished I may show this to experts... don't know what protocol is. Also, yes, we get the feeling that clues send you every which way... more than one trail, no doubt. Calvin Keys thought this was a yard. OK, more photos of the area UP from the wash heart. First is "weird rock". We don't know what it is if anything, but it is very prominent and obvious. Second is the Rock Rangler thought might be the omega and he did a markup of it. Third, the other side of the omega points right to this rock, which Calvin really liked >sigh<, our Royal Poodle. The Poodle looks uphill to the lightening bolt heart and a WHOLE SLEW of other stuff. I would think this was all bread mold in the shape of Elvis if it weren't for that heart in the wash... that thing is so amazing. WeirdRock1.jpg
SmileyTwinsBack.jpg Dinsdale.jpg

Attachments

• WeirdRock2.jpg
    WeirdRock2.jpg
    236.5 KB · Views: 128

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread