hoyo

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey, Dog:
As per your usual photos; there's a lot of things to see in these 2 pics, but I just circled 4 of them in the first one. The yellow circle on the left is around a miner wearing a large cap and holding a couple of tools. The red circle above him is a long-muzzled horse head. The white circle is around a large pointer stone that is shaped like a turtle's head on a long neck. The yellow outline on the right is by a large, 3 dimensional owl.

12252011 103-DogTther.jpg

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks for that info.shortstack,and pointing those items out. i like that miner ideal. i kinda ant to think that a mine is there close by. i looked but i couldn't find it .

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
Hello Dog, the hoyo seems to be a triangle or 1/2 of a diamond, could it show 3 directions and the distance could be 1.25 miles.

billythekidder

Apr 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dsty I guess I missed it but how do you come up with 1.25? Is that a standard measurement or something else?

billythekidder

Apr 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dogtth wow you have great pics..lower left yellow circles 2 turtles looking just off the pic...small red center owl shadow...right red a dog with pups....white circle bear...black circles cross with some other markings dog.jpg

poorfarm

Feb 13, 2011
theres more to this pic than whats been marked. the time of day will come into play
the faces of direction are looking far away

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
Hello Dog, a diamond is the symbol for a league 2.5 miles , a triangle can = 1/2 league, a triangle can mean several things, with dots / circle generally means the corners are marked as with 1/2 of a windrose, To me It just looks like its a distance and a direction indicator,Very possible the start ( hoyo ) of three trails, If you get something non magnetic and get the directions, possbility of 30 degrees / 220 degrees / 300 degrees, that would also identify it as Jesuit

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dsty, thanks for that info. on the signs and distance. i like how you called that distance to that mission on that one thread,off that face that was posted with the water.how you called that with out knowing it was there is amazing.thanks for posting.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
billythekidder,thanks for posting that other stuff. i kinda think theres a mine there.but cant find it.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
poorfarm,thanks for that info. you are right,there is some other signs there. i have some photos that has a arrow in it,taking at a different time,day.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
heres a hoyo for you to take a look at.why it was done? View attachment 660745

Hey, Dog, that sure is a LARGE odd arrowhead pointer in the exact center of this photo. As big as it is, it must be pointing something pretty important. Either the hoyo or that open slit right in front of it's point.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
heres a hoyo photo of one side then the other,the one side i dont recognize the shape, but the other side i do, its what i call a pecking chicken. its looks like i chicken feeding. i have found this hoyo shape at other places here,so i know its not by accident. i have even seen the chicken duel facing each other. was wondering if anyone else has found this shape and know its meaning. thanks. View attachment 661395 View attachment 661396

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
shortstack thanks for that info. on the arrow head,iam looking for it but havent spotted it yet.yes i think your right,theres something over there,theres a lot of stones arranged in differant ways over there. thanks

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hadji009,good eye on that sun mark,i had seen that ,but didnt know if it was the real deal. over behind that is a small,mini mountain hill,with a chamber inside.that i believe is full of some very important stuff,either church related,or records and scripts. i need to prove that and find whats over there. i hope i can find the doorway someday.i may work up some photos with directions, distance of some of the markers and see what you guys think.it really is a different layout.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
shortstack thanks for that info. on the arrow head,iam looking for it but havent spotted it yet.yes i think your right,theres something over there,theres a lot of stones arranged in differant ways over there. thanks

Here it is in my favorite "yellow" circle. LOL
6912b 062-dogthe ther.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread