hoyo

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
Hello dtth, In Charles Kenworthy's book on Monument's it seems that his research shows that a hoya may only to say ---- Here- -- something else shows the direction of travel and also the Start of the trail, probably will be in Leagues and should have markers along the trail, someting that's seems to be indicated, but not said is the length of a soldiers stride. I read parts of the book and I must I was really impressed, when he has a sentence I plan to study that sentence untill I have gleaned everything that that's possible from it, some things that are indicated may require a bit more study. Tan---- it may take another week before I'm finished. Thanks

Last edited:

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
After reading part of Charles Kenworthy's book it seems that there may be a MAP showing everything that's important # of symbols, however nothing is to scale, ( kinda bummer ) The map that I have seen has 1/2 marble size holes, it appears that the Royal Trail follows the canyon floor IN and OUT possibly near the mouth of a canyon and a stream, lots of things can be learned, The incomming is for supplies and equipment up hill posibilly, the outgoing may be for the things that you may be interested in possible down hill camp sites, the things that's hidden may be off the trail 100---200---300 soldiers step. NOT gonna be a cake walk for sure.I'm getting a headache. His book said that some may be 200 miles long, sounds like a Royal Trail to me, that Would Take a Life time unless you have a hellicopter and lots of gas. Camp sites ? 2.5 leagues / 4.5 leagues and I would expect that a different league measurement may apply,

Last edited:

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
the hoyo with the profile face may be an alpha monument, better pic at the correct time of day should slow you down enough to do some real TH type work..you just need three elements to make a confirmed Alpha. but do it your way, you will not find anything but it will be more fun for you...keep notes of the monuments like this, cause when you get tired of chasing your tail, you will want to return to the real signs.. but you probably will not, you just quite once and for all..enjoy your youth, as it was said and still true today....youth is wasted on the young.
no oro for butterfly's who just flit from sign to sign
and they can be made up signs, it is the high that counts not the reality
rangler

Last edited:

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dog:
At first I got a good laugh at the 3 KKK members that you circled..........THEN, I remembered that the Druids dressed like that, Too. But their hoods were open faced....not covers with eyeholes. Anyway, do you think that maybe the Ancients included some groups that practiced the Druidic faith ??

Do those symbols, in black, on their robes that I put the red rectangle around match those black shapes in the roof of the opening that I put the other red rectangle around??

That rock on the bottom of the opening that I lined out in red kinda favors a step pyramid......or a thatched roof house. The face of the roof looks like it has some kinds of marks lined out in sentence structure. Or the sculptor put some texture on it for "looks".

Does that egg shaped rock you circled in one photo, have any marks on it? That pointer sure seemed to be indicating it in that picture.

111013 043--DogTTHr.jpg

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know what Druids are ss. I kinda took it as the farther,son and holy ghost,whatever that is.? system of 3's.i belive originally ancient. Then redressed by others.of course you can bet the Spaniards where all over it. i can't really say about the marks you are talking about,it was a quick side trip for me.i was working something lower on the mountain. I did photo that round stone,just on one side,it wasn't my goal either,so it was just real quick,as I moved lower.but iam sure it has markings,but I don't have the eye to pull it out. I still can only see the big in your face stuff.good eye on that stuff,and thanks for taking the time marking the photo,and reposting it so I could see what your are talking about. the photo in the post before this,is the othere side of the hoyo. thanks.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is a website link to a page reflecting on the Catholic's historical opinion is about the Druids.
CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA: Druidism

And here are some photos I came across in a quick web search of the word "Druids".

In this first photo, check out the guy's outfit on the left. His bearded face, the SEVEN pointed star on his chest, the symbols on the full length lapels, the stone headed scepter, and the sword with the large handle. Then, check out the red figure on the chest of the man on the right.

druids.jpg

This second photo is of a group gathered at Stonehenge in England:

druids_stonehenge.jpg

I grabbed this last photo of a drawing because of what the guy on the left is holding in his right hand..........a crescent. This adds another wrinkle to the subject; another possible source for the crescents found on some sites. Just as we consider the eyeballs seen on some trails as the all seeing eye of the King of Spain; or the eye of Horus; or......whatever. The Eye of Horus has also been presented as the shape of Horus' flying machine and the eyelashes actually represent the energy radiating from the vehicle ( Dr. Sitchin ) and now another possible source of meaning for the cresent.

Two_Druids.jpg

Again, this is all supposition and open thinking on my part for discussion. I have nothing saying that this is a viable piece of information for the trails. It is simply another possible ANCIENT group who might have been active on the American continent.

Last edited:
OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wow ss. thanks for posting those photos and info.,i think you are very very close with this on some of the sites in the area that I hunt,those symbols,and red figure sure do have a very close resemblances to things I have seen.and it sure does fit the 3 robed figures in the hoyo photo. thanks,thats some great stuff, I think so.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have to admit that before doing this simple little search, I was thinking the Druids were just another group of tree hugging worshipers of Mother Earth, etc. According to that page the link goes to, they were teachers of kings and high religious leaders; teaching them about astrology / astronomy....even advanced math. WOW, talk about surprised. :) Sounds a little bit like the Jesuits don't it?? I mean, the Jesuits were highly educated and supposedly advised the Kings and the Vatigan on high lever problems.

Last edited:

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just looking at those 3 photos again and a few more thoughts came up.

(1) In the first shot, the guy on the left has the Jesus / Priest look of beard / robed / hoodie look.
(2) If you look closely at the symbols on the left guy's robe, you can see both of, what we call, the "M" shape AND the owl's ears / minerva shape that is "M' like. Notice the difference in the length of the middle "v" of the "M" shapes.
(3) The robes in the second photo, have the same design look of the Nunery.......especially on the women. The same squared headpiece with long, flowing surround. And the robes go down to the ankles. I kinda wonder who designed that look FIRST...........the Vatican or the Druid monarchs. :laughing7:

Last edited:
OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yes, very good stuff ss. thanks for posting it. those symbols on his collar boarder sure looks like some of the symbols I have seen in the field. and on the other guys chest, I have seen that red 3 prong crown in the field at different places in shadow form. very interesting. + the crescent moon.

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
heres a hoyo,that I belive was done by ancients.

nope jesuits, this is a classic, iconic hoyo owl monument, better pics at the
right time of day might confirm it as an monument, Alpha or Omega.
good catch, it is your best pic in two years.ths one is real, the rest..yep paradilly,
you gotta stop listening to the cloud reader de jour..you stared at graffitti so long you forgot how
to focus and see a real sign, that you saw in real life, paradilly can make you lose the correct focus,seriously..
post more pics of the owl hoyo monument, give you D&D to the omega.
au for informed
rangler

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
heres a hoyo,that I belive was done by ancients.

nope jesuits, this is a classic, iconic hoyo owl monument, better pics at the
right time of day might confirm it as an monument, Alpha or Omega.
good catch, it is your best pic in two years.ths one is real, the rest..yep paradilly,
you gotta stop listening to the cloud reader de jour..you stared at graffitti so long you forgot how
to focus and see a real sign, that you saw in real life, paradilly can make you lose the correct focus,seriously..
post more pics of the owl hoyo monument, give you D&D to the omega.
au for informed
rangler

"You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension - a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into ,

" The Twilight Zone."

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions