OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
iam not that good billy, but, I know that you know what your talking about. how many hoyos do you find with a pointer? again,its ok if you don't want to say.,its low where iam at, they are hard to find. depending on the definition of a point. but I take it as a very important hoyo. thanks for sharing it. nice stuff.

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
read the oro mandate...pointers are not needed in a hoyo. that sharp piece of rock is for making the ear of a white dog..and to the left in shadow is the black dog..where to stand on a hoyoo is directly in front of same, or as I say in oro mandate..square with the hoyo..
it is the outline that is the key to a hoyo, sometimes extra data is there like my mushroom hoyo..had a sleeping bear under the outline..telling you two things...
oro bro keep on trackin'
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
dog,ll
on this pic with what you are calling a hen, the pic on the left you need a close up..as you have an alpha hoyo [sky] you only only need two more elements to confirm this....and I can kinda see a face or something to the right of the hoyo..the hoyo is pointing to the right...this is a solid clue no pareidolia involved..
try to back track and climb up there or use zoom lens to capture the detail..and you need to be square with the hoyo so you can see the full outline to get
what ever data they are trying to tell you...the back side of an alpha has no intel...front side only that might be a bear face on top of the hoyo..better pics will get you better diagnosis..... shortone had you climbing all over the known world for pareidolia geese., now please climb this one to confirm an alpha..then we can figure out the Distance and the Direction to find the Omega and then it is on to the Dig Spot..stay with me bro
oro man
rangler

“stultorum infnitus est numerus"-translated from the latin..

(the
number of fools is infinite)”
― ecclesiastes

billythekidder

Apr 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dog looking straight on you dont see this it sits at an angle and has a place to put your chin so you look at the right spot...

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
that's a nice hoyo, and not your run of the mill type. its special. and I believe there's something special there. at least that's what I think. super cool about the spot to position your head. great stuff.

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
deleted due to personal attack

Wrong sorry. Never seen a oro mandate or the terms you use by anyone. I wont discourage you from this train of thought. But will tell you that is wrong info. The miner and hats are very important. While we have different definitions, that carvings are made by the same folks who made art of the time period. Spend some time looking at old spanish structures and you will find miners and priest and such you say doesnt exist. Even the chapels and churches of the time use all sorts of symbols.

There is evidence a Welsh man or men lived with the pueblos long before we thought America had been discovered. Even some of the first Jesuits here were miners by trade if I am to believe your own writtings. You will find three types of hats out there. Each from a different time period. Kenworthy called them something else, but he had a working plan. To mark the trail you have to go around in circles a bit to get as much info as you can.

I love the pictures and the ideas we share here. To crush peoples dreams and ideas or mislead by disinformation says your a agent of darkness. You are allowed to disagree, but personal attacks on my friends is exactly why I left EA and every other forum you have poisoned. So I again will ignore yet another thread as this has been allowed to go on too long as far as Im concerned.

Go sell your hikes in the supers somewhere else.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Billythekidder:
I was looking at your hoyo pic and really don't see a WHITE dog, but the left part of the owl ears is broadened out to make what looks like a BLACK dog. Hmmmm. I circled (in red) what surely looks like a black "A" inside the hoyo in the top right area.

What does the pointer indicate on the other side of the hoyo? Another symbol?

bird--billythekidder.JPG

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wrangler, please do not insult other members....

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

billythekidder

Apr 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now thats interesting. How do you know which side of the hole to stand at?

I was refering to where the hoyo pointed to. My partner lined my feet up with the pointer,I saw another marker pointing to me. I had looked threw all 3 hoyo's on both sides when I found this.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
billy:
I was looking at the first hoyo photo and think there's 2 faces in the upper left area. The one outlined in white and the other in yellow. The area outlined in red contains several hearts and letters. The area outlined in black on the right side is an odd texture that sure looks like it was done on purpose. I don't know what it could mean, unless it's calling attention to WHAT the pointer is pointing to......a wash / dry river bed??

bird.JPG

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WOW thanks Shortstack I didn't even see the wash and yes it works!!

Both of those faces on the left seem to be staring at the upper end of the wash sign.

EDIT: This idea just might be a total BS one, but if you can, check that wash for a quartz vein or at least a crack in the bedrock, running ACROSS the wash like that crack in the hoyo rock that goes from the top of the pointer over to the right then kinda peters out. It looks like it was widened on purpose. Being a suspicious kind of guy, I wonder if "they" are showing one of the things to look for in that wash. A crack in the bedrock is a nugget catcher.

Last edited:

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
dog,
what you need if you go back to this site is a close up of the hoyo..that will tell if it is natural or manmade...look for other elements around the hoyo..could be a monument...
and of course the yellow circcle contains nothing of value...just bs
oro bro
rangler

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread