hoyo

oddrock

Apr 7, 2010
Detector(s) used
Garrett , Minelab ,White's, others and B.S. sniffer
Dtth

Per your post #17....chicken hoyo....the chicken spends its day near it's roost, scratching the surface and pecking at most that it uncovers. The rock on top appears to be the Duck Head, which is suppose to mean "leave this step out" or "reverse direction". Try both. I would go to what I could find looking through the hoyo and not pay too much attention to the distractions in the immediate area.

Oddrock

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks for that info.oddrock.and good call on looking tru that hoyo. beacuse there something down in that area,i think anyways.so that gives me more faith to keep working it. ill post another photo of the two chicken hoyos that face each other.then everyone can make there own call on it.thanks

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Big guy on the right; little guy on the left; both looking over a tiger's head sitting on top of the hoyo.

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks justintime for making a call on the ethnic origin of that figure.i seen that honker on him was thinking maybe this guy is Jewish to go along with the discussion mdog and dsty have been having on the other thread ,which i found very interesting. i like the ideal of this site starting out that old. shortstack knows the ethnic profile of some of the heads i have posted on here,and made calls on them. i have been on the other side of this mountian and have seen some good signs over there,like a shadow king, theres also what loks like a death trap or bad news if you start moving the wrong stones around on that side of the mountain, i think there is a mine there or hidden chamber,iam not good enough to figure it out yet. i took the figure to mean he is heading to the mine,or leaving it?thanks for the input justintime.

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Compare shadow guys eye to,Mayan s eyes. You can see the similarities. Thanks

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i like that shortstack,especialy the tiger head.thanks for the input.

I should have written that the 2 figures are looking AT the tiger head not "over" it. Using the word "over" might lead you to think I meant they are sighting on something in the distance.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey, dog. First off, I missed something in that other photo of the hoyo with the tiger head. Here is another copy that I've outlined the reclining man with the sharp pointed beard and what might be a short horn.........or a coneshaped hat. :icon_scratch:

Attachments

• 52712a 125-dogtther.jpg
    52712a 125-dogtther.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These last 2 pics have some goodies, too. The wide area one has several things I marked. A large bear, circled in yellow. I marked it first and didn't see that the top line was way off. So, I "scratched" it out instead of redoing. I'd marked everything else and would have lost them. Sooooooo, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

There's a large cat (lion or tiger) under the bear, circled in red. The black circle is around a head with wind blown hair. It's either a lion or a sphynix figure facing to the right.

The upper blue circle is around 2 black figures that look like a large arrowhead and a triangle, both pointing upward.

The lower blue circle is around some symbols I can't make out.

The second photo of a close up of the hoyo clearly shows the large, black crown, outlined in yellow. The shape of the hole looks like a Cardinal, on the ground, pecking at something. Could the bird's beak be pointing to something BEHIND the formation. Use it as a pointer. The white circle is around what looks to me like a Partridge or Pheasant about to land on a perch.
I'm curious as to if the 2 center points of the crown might also be a couple of diamonds giving league measurements. :icon_scratch:

Attachments

• 92812 317-dogtthr.jpg
    92812 317-dogtthr.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 279
  • 92812 318-dogtthr.jpg
    92812 318-dogtthr.jpg
    189.2 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:
OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
darn shortstack, good call on that wind blown hair. how you where ever to pick that out from this photo, i have no ideal. i have another photo of that at a different day and angle, and it really looks like a women with wind blown hair. how you where able to see that from this photo,is really something. man dude, good eye and mind to see that in this photo. i like that crown you picked out, i found that same shape and color at another site, it has the same shape, and one crown peak is dark and one is light like this one. View attachment 688227 thanks for the input. heres the other photo

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dog:
In that last photo, that horsehead hoyo has a large pointer in it. (the left yellow arrowhead) There's another smaaaall hoyo above the horsehead one that has a pointer in it, too. (top yellow arrowhead) and on the right is an open pointer (right hand arrow) I wonder if they all point to the same spot in the distance. What do you see if you look through / over them from the opposite side of the formation.

I've circled some areas on that big boulder to the left. The upper right circle encloses what looks like a confirmation notch. the other three circles enclose different symbols..........a cross with a circle at the end of it's upper, right crossarm. There are other crosses / exx's.

Attachments

• signs,markers 141-dogtthr.jpg
    signs,markers 141-dogtthr.jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 124
OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
good eye on spoting that smaller hoyo on top of horse head shortstack. yes i do have a photo looking tru the horse head back towards where i took the photos from. i belive the cache site is close to where iam standing taking photos. i have found some much smaller signs on the ground. thanks for the input shortstack,heres a couple photos. View attachment 689796 View attachment 689797

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cheese-louise, dog. Everytime you change position, something ELSE shows up. :laughing7:
In that first pic, that lady with the flowing hair has several symbols on her cheek and her shoulder.(the right 2 circles) On her cheek there appears to be a large "A" with 3 large round shapes lined up just below it. On her shoulder, another "A" and at least 2 round shapes and another couple of shapes I can't quite make out.

On that big Hag's profile in the center, there's a large "X" and somemore shapes on her cheek. (yellow circle) and a flat area, below that in the yellow box that seems to have a BUNCH of symbols that I'm not going to try to list. Those 2 large circles on the left are also around areas with boatloads of symbols. I wonder if many of those could be Native American signs.

NOW, that horse head hoyo has 2 ears from this direction, but only ONE from the other. (second pic) That upper little hoyo looks like an upside down heart and I wonder if it's lobe divider is aiming at the same thing that pointer between the horse's ears is aiming at. I wonder if that teeny-timy hoyo would be any help zeroing in on the target.

In the second photo, I've circled 3 areas with symbols inside of the opening. The one on the left seems to have a large "X" or cross and a 5-pointed star and something else I can't make out. The center circle holds an owl shape and the third circle (on right) also has possibly 3 five pointed stars and something else. And......is that a plant my red arrow is pointing to in the background??
View attachment 689881

Attachments

• 92812 305-dogtthr.jpg
    92812 305-dogtthr.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 111
  • 92812 329-dogtthr.jpg
    92812 329-dogtthr.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions