I EARNED A STAR AND GOT TO DO THE HAPPY DANCE !!!!

pj4566

Jul 2, 2007
monarch pass drive, colorado springs, colorado
Detector(s) used
whites xlt & whites bullseye2 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well the wife took our grandaughter to do some freeway driving so I got to go "prospecting" as my wife calls it. I went to one of the oldest parks in town in hopes of finding that elusive silver. Well i did find a 1961 nickel but that's as close I got. I think I must have dug about a billion pulltabs, at least it seems that way.I did find this cool little star and it's silver colored. Came off somebodies belt or clothes. I even found a one Franc coin. How it ended up in Colorado is anybodies guess. Maybe I should go exchange it, it's probably worth more than our dollar. LOL
Found a neat whatsit, if anybody has any idea what it is let me know. I had been detecting about 2 hours when i got a nickle signal,about 25 on my meter. Well let me tell you, I dig everything. It was only about half an inch down so I got out the old Bullseye 2 and started searching. When I found it the first thing i saw was the bottom of the ring and i thought oh cool another pull ring top. Then I got it out of the ground and cleaned off most of the dirt, I almost screamed. HAPPY DANCE TIME!! It said 24K on the band, has what looks like 3 little diamonds on each side of the heart shaped stone which might be a ruby. I can't wait to take it to a jeweler and have it appraised. When I do I will update my post. :thumbsup:

Attachments

• DSCF0248.jpg
    DSCF0248.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 750
  • DSCF0249.jpg
    DSCF0249.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 738
  • DSCF0252.jpg
    DSCF0252.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 745
Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions