I may have opened pandoras box

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
Timothy Leary had this planned.I used to read counter culture books some years back so i had heard of his name.Now being much older i stumbled across his stuff on the net.Well come to find out through my research he was a massive computer geek on top of being a head dog at Harvard,LSD,Dr of Social Psychology.Ok,he wanted to die on the net.He hid something on the net.He messed with pandoras box before.Well he hid it,i found it.I opened it.It reversed us in time. :-C

OP
OP
SpiritRelic

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
I will make this short and sweet.Timothy Leary knew mushrooms.The myans knew mushrooms.The myans were time experts.Leary was brilliant.Leary knew the time and how.I stumbled on it around the myan time period.I found it.I opened it.It reversed the planet back in time. :O

OP
OP
SpiritRelic

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
How do you think i knew about the eye tracking way ahead of everyone else.When i opened it,it tapped my eyes,this opened it.I got the old music through the radio and all,so go ahead with the insults.The poles on the earth somehow did change or it opened some kind of time gate.Trust me.It happened.

OP
OP
SpiritRelic

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
Good one.But you can joke,i can laugh.I opened pandoras box via the internet.This has to do with Leary somehow.Time reversed,think what you want,i don't really care. :-D

OP
OP
SpiritRelic

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
Somehow Leary found out how to activate it.Then the computer age.He set it up to be activated.Somehow it took a persons eye to stare into it to open it.May the thing is way remote,i don't know it all.The Egyptian tomes have something to do with it.Some kind of light has to focus on it.Leary found a way to remotely activate it is all i can figure.I am telling you.October last year,the whole planet reversed in time.

OP
OP
SpiritRelic

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
This must me the reason for the pyramid shape or something.Think about it.The myans had pyramids,The Egyptians had them.This is the secret.You people believe what you want.I know what is going on.The pyramid would help activate the gate. :O

kieser sousa/rip

Bronze Member
Dec 3, 2006
upstate N.Y.
Detector(s) used
Fisher cz-20/ XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is good to know.....I'll never be late again...cuz I already been there.......I'll lose the 40 lb's I put on this year.....AND I'll get my stunning good looks back ! ...I'm excited ! :hello2:

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
I will make this short and sweet.Timothy Leary knew mushrooms.The myans knew mushrooms.The myans were time experts.Leary was brilliant.Leary knew the time and how.I stumbled on it around the myan time period.I found it.I opened it.It reversed the planet back in time. :O

You been doin hallucinogen's??????

OP
OP
SpiritRelic

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
Somehow the connection -This will send the planet moving-note the resent asteroids -The pyramids -A focused light from above-a connection with mushrooms can tell old secret-The internet-music-The forgotten era-The planet can be controlled from above-laser lights- clusters or glowing orange lights-when we start to move rapidly it will get suddenly cold-Must i go on?We are moving backwards just like the Egyptians and myans predicted.

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
I guess you are right, time did reverse....

I was married, and now I'm not married.....

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think you stumbled across Tim's brother Really Leary He's the one that preached When you die your soul goes to a garage in Buffalo.

Back in the 60's I spent 2 weeks in a cubical with a guy who said he was a Astro projectionist Now that was a hoot. Some kind of Navy experiment.

davest

Silver Member
Nov 5, 2007
somewhere between here and there, south of over th
Detector(s) used
titan 3000xd/seahunter mk ll/Ace 250/whites 6000XL Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think you stumbled across Tim's brother Really Leary He's the one that preached When you die your soul goes to a garage in Buffalo.

Back in the 60's I spent 2 weeks in a cubical with a guy who said he was a Astro projectionist Now that was a hoot. Some kind of Navy experiment.

was he a "Houston Astro" projectionist? or was he an "astral" projectionist? it's kinda like, "Let's go eat grandma" instead of " Let's go eat, grandma".

jrpoppapump

May 23, 2004
north eastern new mexico
Detector(s) used
garrett ace 250, white's dfx 300, garrett pro pointer (R.I.P. to my Garrett gta 500)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like mushrooms too, on pizza and in soup, sometimes with melted Swiss and bacon on my cheeseburger. so how can we turn this thread back in time?

OP
OP
SpiritRelic

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012

Brother Leary Really what?I am telling you,something big is about to happen. o_OThis song was part of pandoras box.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions