Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Last edited:
OP
OP
SpiritRelic

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
Too much windowpane and blotter acid back in the 70's or 80's. Your brain is fried. Try to get a grip on reality, before you are Baker-Acted... although an institution may be the best place for you. Sincerely, get help before you lose all touch with the real word.
Take a good look at yourself,i know what i am doing.I tried to warn people.I did what was right.I am not worried of some Baker act.I said something big was going to happen and i acted on it.What,so next time just sit back without saying anything?You people need to turn on tune in drop out before it is too late. o_O

OP
OP
SpiritRelic

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
No worries,i got it all figured out,but guess what i got and were i got it?

OP
OP
SpiritRelic

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
Look when this video was uploaded to utube.Dec31 1969.Why do strange things happen to me.We are moving thru time again,hang on. :-C

OP
OP
SpiritRelic

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
We are really going to get it this time.

ForumRunner_20130419_190034.png

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will make this short and sweet.Timothy Leary knew mushrooms.The myans knew mushrooms.The myans were time experts.Leary was brilliant.Leary knew the time and how.I stumbled on it around the myan time period.I found it.I opened it.It reversed the planet back in time. :O

Sounds like more then just Timothy Leary & the Myans knew Mushrooms :laughing7:

Muddyhandz

Bronze Member
Jul 1, 2012
In da bush
Detector(s) used
Fisher's 1266X, 1270X & 1280X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Leary hid something,i found it,i opened it.He said he would get back at those who wronged him.What he hid,makes you see what is going on some how.How did i know something big was about to happen?Read the post!.There is more to be found.The moody blues music holds the secret.The Allen parsons songs hold clues.The lost chord?.There is something more.I could do so much more if i had a computer.Anyone listening.Research Learys work,the moody blues,Allen Parsons project.Something is trying to be told to us in a cryptic message.All i can say is i have visions of some kind of gate,time change mechanism,Mind control.

O.K. I owned that album for years and the lost chord is OM.
Practiced for thousands of years........Nothing new here.
One thing is for sure, this thread is giving me flashbacks from my younger days!
:tard:

OP
OP
SpiritRelic

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
So you do not know what the lost chord is?I did not even have the album and i at least think i know.

Gold Maven

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2012
Holmes County Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You reversed time? As soon as I see the sun rise in the west, I'll get back with you.

Don't eat the brown acid.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I woke up this mornin', sundown was shinin' in
I found my brokin' mind in a brown paper bag, of Zen...
I tripped on a cloud I fell eight miles high
tore my mind up on a jagged sky
I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

Last edited:
OP
OP
SpiritRelic

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
I have found a Military secret project or ET that is in my area.Street lights and car headlights can be turned into instant cameras.Your home can become a giant magnetic box that can attempt to confuse you.I live near a military project named Spa War,it very well could be this project that is causing this phenomenon.When this phenomenon occurs it is if a different time period or realm opens up.It has not been easy to uncover what is occurring,it has taken much thought and observation to finally realise what is taking place and how.You will see it all very soon.Keep the funny jokes coming;but i will have the last laugh. :-D

OP
OP
SpiritRelic

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
I may loose my finger over this last ordeal.You people still think this is a big joke don't you?You may be lucky not to live near such projects or whatever the hell is going on.You can believe this! As soon as possible i am leaving the area i am in. :-C

ForumRunner_20130514_185119.png

ForumRunner_20130514_185152.png

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Looks nasty SR, BUT, if you'd quit sticking it places where that kind of thing can
happen then you wouldn't be in this spot.

Honestly...you can do without George Noory!

OP
OP
SpiritRelic

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
I have lost two $400.00 smart phones and cut my finger to the bone with possible amputation.I have discovered what is taking place with some serious penalties.I don't have to say anything more,but i am trying to help the people in the country i love.I have found something that is very serious and disturbing and i will not stop until this is fully disclosed.If i can film or record the phenomenon i will sure do it.If this is occurring because of our Goverment,i am going to tell it,i am not scared.Some how existing radio towers are being utilized to transmit hidden information back and forth.Some how light can be utilized into forming all points of light into a camera by using photons at the end of the light source.The body and brain can be bombarded with some type of energy source possibly turning the human body into a walking video transmission devise.

mercury1

Bronze Member
Mar 9, 2012
New York
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have lost two $400.00 smart phones and cut my finger to the bone with possible amputation.I have discovered what is taking place with some serious penalties.I don't have to say anything more,but i am trying to help the people in the country i love.I have found something that is very serious and disturbing and i will not stop until this is fully disclosed.If i can film or record the phenomenon i will sure do it.If this is occurring because of our Goverment,i am going to tell it,i am not scared.Some how existing radio towers are being utilized to transmit hidden information back and forth.Some how light can be utilized into forming all points of light into a camera by using photons at the end of the light source.The body and brain can be bombarded with some type of energy source possibly turning the human body into a walking video transmission devise.

If you line your hat with tin foil it will protect you from the energy bombardment. Just sayen.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread