I may have opened pandoras box

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Nothing but drones!Worthless robots!. :-C

Wow...this thread has now absolutely pegged my "Weird-Stuff-O-Meter".

I am definitely not a robot, however my brother often referred to me as "Third of Three"..
smiley_emoticons_borg.gif

OP
OP
SpiritRelic

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
Leary hid something,i found it,i opened it.He said he would get back at those who wronged him.What he hid,makes you see what is going on some how.How did i know something big was about to happen?Read the post!.There is more to be found.The moody blues music holds the secret.The Allen parsons songs hold clues.The lost chord?.There is something more.I could do so much more if i had a computer.Anyone listening.Research Learys work,the moody blues,Allen Parsons project.Something is trying to be told to us in a cryptic message.All i can say is i have visions of some kind of gate,time change mechanism,Mind control.

OP
OP
SpiritRelic

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
This time around,you be God.The code is cracked.The hidden message.The gate is opened.The time has come.

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Timothy Leary killed the vast majority of his brain cells by OD'ing on LSD
only God knows how many times. The mans a complete nutcase, and has
almost no grasp of reality vs. fantasy.

I would seriously encourage you to wake up to that fact, and get some help
before you too are flushed down the bowl of insanity, and we later find you on some
street corner having discussions with the ants and beings that exist in other
universes and plains of existence.

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
You sure know how to ruin a good ending you worthless robot! :-C

My sincere apologies Relic, as I'm all for "Spiritual", but not for "Delusional".

Not too many years back a group of people (led by a nutcase) thought their "god" was
coming to get them in the tail of a comet. So, what did they up and do?

Every one of those people killed themselves. No comet rides, no "god" coming to get them,

.....................they're just dead.

Reality may not always be as much fun, but it's a hellofa lot safer than chasing comet tails!

OP
OP
SpiritRelic

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
Well that don't change the fact that there is plenty more chaos coming. :-C

L0STANDF0UND

Mar 29, 2013
Maysville Kentucky
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Indeed you have reversed what some might choose to call time. The wheel in the sky keeps on turning you see? It turns and turns and turns until it eventually it runs us all over. You may have discovered Leary's box, true, but are you sure he is the one who put it there? Do you know for a fact those were mushrooms and not honest-to-God portals? Mortal, you have poor taste in your tedious endeavors. Tell me, how old is time? Who would ask such a thing? I was there with the Mayans, building pyramids, laying down the false evidence you happened to stumble upon.

L0STANDF0UND

Mar 29, 2013
Maysville Kentucky
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When Willie Wonka works the whistle, he'll blow the boulders in Boston and burst into flames. When you look back there into the shadow, you might see the white of his smile? "Take me to the hospital" says the Prodigy. Follow these links to end the chaos.... <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfUSyoJcbxU> <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYyF-62G0UY>

OP
OP
SpiritRelic

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
Because i started this post -I am being tracked,recorded,pressure to different parts of my body,stomach boiling,broadcasted over the airwaves.What are you going to do?I know everything.EVERYthing.What do you want me to do?You do not scare me.I am SpiritRelic. :-D

hvacker

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2012
New Mexico USA
Detector(s) used
My Head
Primary Interest:
Other
I read Leary's stuff back then. Here. I'll give you some Leary math. Might not be on the button but close.
"Your brain has 13 million neurons each capable or working with 25 thousand others. That gives you the com-putative capability of 13 billion to the 25 thousandth power or more than the number of atoms in the universe."
What I also learned back then was rat poison was made with 98% pure wheat, the best you can buy.
I never thought Leary was nuts. Actually he was in my opinion remarkedly sane but very PO'd at the establishment especially education and politics and caught up in his own charisma. It's too bad as some very good research was flushed. Especially work with alcohol and drug addiction and professional criminals.

Last edited:

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Leary hid something,i found it,i opened it.He said he would get back at those who wronged him.What he hid,makes you see what is going on some how.How did i know something big was about to happen?Read the post!.There is more to be found.The moody blues music holds the secret.The Allen parsons songs hold clues.The lost chord?.There is something more.I could do so much more if i had a computer.Anyone listening.Research Learys work,the moody blues,Allen Parsons project.Something is trying to be told to us in a cryptic message.All i can say is i have visions of some kind of gate,time change mechanism,Mind control.

If you play a song from Black Sabbath backwards you can see God.

OP
OP
SpiritRelic

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
This is an example of how you yourself can tap into the Time Machine. :-D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread