onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Brother Leary Really what?I am telling you,something big is about to happen. o_O

How about Nuke threat, bird flu, total gun control, Global freezing, summer starts in August, The king quits cause no one is listening anymore. football becomes touch only, everyone becomes a conservative and the world is at peace. All words that start with a letter of the alphabet are banned for fear of offending someone, and the white house admits Bush had nothing to do with it. That's BIG.

OP
OP
SpiritRelic

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
Then this get better for awhile, but turn really sad again further down the road. :-C

OP
OP
SpiritRelic

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
Leary and a few music groups knew when pandoras box would be opened.But could never tell.The entire universe is moving.Allen parsons and the moody blues know about the pyramid and the eye in the sky that opens it.

hvacker

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2012
New Mexico USA
Detector(s) used
My Head
Primary Interest:
Other
Leary might have learned how to do this by communicating with Sirius and the Dog. Other people communicated with the binary star and told of things.

2screwed

Mar 22, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
oh wow man.... and to think I wasted my few adult years in the 70's fighting forest fires. I could have become enlightened instead!

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Explosions at the Boston marathon today people hurt. Market is crashing??? you could be right.

uglymailman

Bronze Member
Feb 3, 2010
Do I get older or younger as we go back in time? Doe's this mean I have to put up w/ Nixon and disco again?

borlamm1

Jan 17, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lol.....been following the thread n never have tried acid but it does sound like someone is on a bad acid trip......

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
SpiritRelic

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
Be very alert!Some kind of ultra sonic wave transmission being done right now!Be aware of this!After you feel these symptoms of pressure ,ringing in ears,popping in your body,pressure to your head.Take notice of the atmosphere in the next few hours thru the next few days.Something is going down big time!. :-C

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Be very alert!Some kind of ultra sonic wave transmission being done right now!Be aware of this! After you feel these symptoms of pressure ,ringing in ears,popping in your body,pressure to your head.Take notice of the atmosphere in the next few hours thru the next few days.Something is going down big time!. :-C

Do you know what the frequency of this "ultra sonic wave transmission" is?

How much power (V/m) is being radiated?

As for the part I highlighted above...have you considered that you might have a COLD?
When the barometric pressure rises or falls it can affect some people, and the general
"symptoms" are increased tinnitus and sinus pressure.

No offense, but I'm afraid you need to take a deep breath and reconsider your evaluation
of the situation. Having a head cold does not mean it's the end of the world, so try taking a
couple hits of Nyquil, hit the sack early and life will look much better in the morning.

BTW, I met Pandora, once, and opening any part of her was the last thing on my mind..
..(first thing on my mind was getting the hell away from her...!)
hawkeye.gif

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread