I may have opened pandoras box

OP
OP
SpiritRelic

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
I see everything you wanted me to see.You are so powerful.I have listened and learned your cryptic message.You have lived inside the computer.You fooled them all.You had your work and mind downloaded and now you are back.Back to show the world.

OP
OP
SpiritRelic

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
The puzzle is complete.The box remains open.More mass destruction,chaos,war,disease,fire.hate,greed.Alister crowely,Nasa,Jack parsons,Marked by Government,Alternate dimensions.Travel through space without rockets,light,Moody blues,Turn on Tune in Drop Out,Social Engineering,Social experiments.So much destruction and death ahead.The time has come.

OP
OP
SpiritRelic

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
Let me mess with my box today.Yes,yes,chaos,destruction,confusion.Let me open this box wide open.I hope you don't have your money in one of the false banks.The banks do not have your money.You will be questioned if you try to remove your money.The internet is about to wipe your money right off the screen like it never existed.No more paper hard copies of your money because we have the all mighty computer now.Ha ha ha ha ha.There is one little glimmer of hope at the bottom of pandoras box.Will it stay in the box or leave the box?

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have read if you live too close to those large power towers it can hurt your brain. So move before it is too late.

Attachments

• 100_3583.JPG
    100_3583.JPG
    307 KB · Views: 60

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have read if you live too close to those large power towers it can hurt your brain. So move before it is too late.
It'll be ok though rock, the treatment for it is covered under the obamacare.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread