I must confess

caratjuice

Oct 15, 2004
Washington State
af1733 said:
I gotta be honest, when it comes to Shakira, she's definately hot, and smart (I believe she speaks 4 languages fluently?) but it's her voice. Mmmmm..... ;)
I thought I was the only one smitten with Shakira. She makes a man want to speak Spanish. My two favorite songs by her are No and Hips don't Lie. I even like both of those videos. She has an unsual voice, but I like it. And of course she's very easy on the eyes!

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
warsawdaddy said:
It's obvious you guys haven't been watching the gals on the hot country videos! And you can understand what they are saying too,both vocally and physically.
I think it's the exotic nature of Shakira that make her more attractive, to me at least. I lived in Texas for most of my life, and the only creature there more populous than the mosquito was the blue-eyed blond in boots and jeans. Always a hot commodity, but it gets to be a bit much after awhile.

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
caratjuice said:
af1733 said:
I gotta be honest, when it comes to Shakira, she's definately hot, and smart (I believe she speaks 4 languages fluently?) but it's her voice. Mmmmm..... ;)
I thought I was the only one smitten with Shakira. She makes a man want to speak Spanish. My two favorite songs by her are No and Hips don't Lie. I even like both of those videos. She has an unsual voice, but I like it. And of course she's very easy on the eyes!
You're my kinda man, Carat. Ever listened to "Laundry Service?" Her best album, in my opinion.

djui5

Bronze Member
May 22, 2006
Mesa, AZ
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Well, as an industry guy this thread has been quite interesting!

I like Christina too :)

Postalrevnant

Silver Member
Jul 5, 2006
Mountains
Not much love here for modern music, rap, country, or opera. However, when the music itself sounds great or the voices aren't so high pitched they are breaking my ears, I have to give them their props.

Because of that I guess I do have songs from all catagories but opera that I have found and like. Guitar and Piano played well in any type of music and I will like it.

Rev

ashleen

Bronze Member
Aug 25, 2005
NH
gypsyheart said:
I love it all...except heavy heavy metal (unless I am digging it ;)) and rap...unless I am making it up myself :D

I Saw a bumper sticker that said..."Rap is to music, what etch-a-sketch is to art "

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread