Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Last edited:

TheHunterGT

Bronze Member
Feb 2, 2015
Central California
Detector(s) used
Anfibio Multi - T2 Classic - F75+ - G2+....and MANY more tested and reviewed.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I cant ant get it to open up on here you may have to go to you tube directly to view .The links there but it won't play here strange.Plays on you tube fine.

If you have unchecked the "Allow Embedding" option it will not play anywhere other than Youtube website or the official Youtube app. I will def check out the video...always looking for new gold shows. :occasion14:

DFX DAVE in M.D.

Oct 15, 2004
Upper Chesapeake Bay, Maryland
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I watched the first episode last night and enjoyed it. I have Comcast Cable and have a On Demand feature. I liked that people had feet on the ground and were actually Treasure Hunting, instead of chasing goofy clues that lead to nowhere.

OP
OP
PEles

PEles

Apr 20, 2009
Lowcountry, South Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Deus !
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I do not watch metal detecting shows ..But thanks any how ..

Good show , there's nothing planted on this adventure.They told us at discovery they didn't care if we didn't find anything, but if we did they wanted it to be real.We're long time relic hunters.We get on a good property we can find something and just about every time we did. I've seen a few posts that said they didn't care for the drama.No drama heh heh the feelings you see between diggers is real lol. I can see where you might not like detecting shows up to now they've not been very good at all.I haven't cared for any of them either.Too many fake fins , all about the money or the antics are ridiculous, this ones different.

Actionman

Dec 21, 2013
Central Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX3030, Minelab Excalbur 2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Good show , there's nothing planted on this adventure.They told us at discovery they didn't care if we didn't find anything, but if we did they wanted it to be real.We're long time relic hunters.We get on a good property we can find something and just about every time we did. I've seen a few posts that said they didn't care for the drama.No drama heh heh the feelings you see between diggers is real lol. I can see where you might not like detecting shows up to now they've not been very good at all.I haven't cared for any of them either.Too many fake fins , all about the money or the antics are ridiculous, this ones different.

Watched it but just like all the others- planted drama, makes it annoying to watch.

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tuesday night huh? I have Comcast i will give it a look see. I was a little disappointed with snake Island. I think we could strap a go pro on some of the T Net members and have a pretty good show minus "certain words"

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Waiting to see if they go to Chester, SC, or Marshall's Whitehall Plantation in Abbeville, SC, and Washington, Ga.- the documented locations of the Confederate treasury, and the portion that made to and through Florida.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions