maipenrai

Bronze Member
Nov 11, 2010
Thailand/Europe/California
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 2 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its not a case that he doesnt have any respect for history, its just he doesnt have respect for members here, because he believes we are all idiots. There are a lot of members that will always give a new member, the benefit of doubt, even for such a story, but it usually ends up just feeding his ego.

xrunndonex

Dec 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Unno I just got lots of street smarts. You need them to not get scammed this one is a little leary no invest if I was loaded. Plus I wouldn't get any extra money back just the fame? Nono... don't deface that dagger if it has some gypsy curse destroying it could destroy you.

Muddyhandz

Bronze Member
Jul 1, 2012
In da bush
Detector(s) used
Fisher's 1266X, 1270X & 1280X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You'd be surprised the contents of the map's information.

To Clarify what I said about Christies.

I described to them the "missing diary pages of Booth" and then described what the dagger looked like with the Red Diamond as big as a quarter in the end of it and all I could do about the 2 jewels in it's cross member was to describe its colors- based on that they said the "Diary" would start bidding at around 3 million and the dagger probably around 1-2 million, BUT I didn't tell them the actual history of the Dagger- it's actual worth?- I can not even begin to guess-it is very special it has secrets, it's been altered into a dagger with jewels, it's what it was before that makes it soooo soooo valuable.

Just wanted to clarify that.

Christies told you 3 million for a pile of dust? :icon_scratch:

Like it's been said before......A page from a diary would not survive buried for years in a clay jar.

Can you not apply this tidbit of logic to your thinking?

So that leaves the dagger that you have to dig 6 feet for (illegally) on a property that happens to belong to a Catholic family who will no doubt tell the Vatican.

We're supposed to believe this fairy tale because you have a secret map that you will not show anybody unless they invest money.

I take back the "Dan Brown wanting this story to make a Da Vinci code trilogy."

The whole thing actually sucks!

NEXT!

Guest 1551

Aug 4, 2013
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT PRO, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
Other
Who else is enjoying watching this stupid bs thread??? I'm just sittin' here rolling all over the floor!! rotfl!!

xrunndonex

Dec 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Quick good search are you speaking of one of the 7 holy daggers?

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
If you knew the true value and contents, I believe you'd think otherwise.

Well, why don't you tell us instead of farting around?

Frank... 111-2 de Vinci.jpg

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
The reason I'm asking about Sante Fe New Mexico is... I've been working on something else. A Treasure Hunt by Forrest Fenn. It's called "The Thrill of the Chase". He hid a box of Gold North of Sante Fe New Mexico. It's value is a Million plus. There is at least 40+ pounds of Gold.

~just wondering if someone lived near there? You can easily Google this and watch videos about it.

Now, I know where you are coming from!!!!!! (Forrest Fenn ?) You like to chase the impossible dream!

Frank... 6 06-1 Yellowstone 119-2.jpg

bofusmosby

Apr 28, 2011
Tampa Florida
Detector(s) used
Many many different ones
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice to meet you. For what its worth I told the truth.

Goodbye

Yes, I believe that you DID tell the truth when it came to your motivation, and your total disrespect for history. You told us that all you wanted was the money, and the more you posted, the more greed that came through. What great representitive of our hobby in general.

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, I believe that you DID tell the truth when it came to your motivation, and your total disrespect for history. You told us that all you wanted was the money, and the more you posted, the more greed that came through. What great representitive of our hobby in general.

He's not even a detectorist so he is in ZERO way representing us or the hobby. He's just a scam artist.

Guest 1551

Aug 4, 2013
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT PRO, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
Other
Vale tu filius lupae. :laughing7: (latin)

OP
OP
B

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Last Post.

Prove it fake and you are correct~ to date / no one has been able to do this.

Goodbye and good luck in your adventures.

Guest 1551

Aug 4, 2013
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT PRO, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
Other
YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K2XfdCjXfk

Last Post.

Prove it fake and you are correct~ to date / no one has been able to do this.

Goodbye and good luck in your adventures.

Hey buddy! Your back! I can't prove the Nigerian prince who is my cousin I never met and has $20 million he wants to give me email is fake but I know it's a scam cause of my utter genius. You my friend, like the "prince" has no brain. Lol

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
Mods this joker has now seen fit to delete all of his off the wall posts after having his fun trying to play us all for fools. Is it time yet to delete the entire thread and him as well ?

xrunndonex

Dec 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mods this joker has now seen fit to delete all of his off the wall posts after having his fun trying to play us all for fools. Is it time yet to delete the entire thread and him as well ?

Why so serious?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread