John Wilkes Booth Missing Diary Pages and Elizabeth Quesenberry

xrunndonex

Dec 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Umm did you notice that all of his posts are gone ? I'm not sure what you mean by your comment. I was having fun with this too but there's no reason for it to exist anymore. He took his ball and went home...

Hell be back

gusser

Dec 23, 2013
Central Penna
Detector(s) used
copper dowsing rod and a smaller 1 for a pinpointer.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This was a "true" story. Next he'll tell us about a hidden box in New Mexico. And it will be "true" too.

cw0909

Silver Member
Dec 24, 2006
Primary Interest:
Other
hello mr queensbury, not sure you remember me, from tweleve and the maranatha and scrollquest book hunts

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
He's baaaack.....

Attachments

• FUNNY BABY BLINKING EYES GIF.gif
    FUNNY BABY BLINKING EYES GIF.gif
    154.9 KB · Views: 73
OP
OP
B

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Am I allowed to discuss this further? I'd appreciate it.

OP
OP
B

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not really sure what to say. I was doing some further research and saw my old topic come up. The only update I can tell you is nothing has changed. I've made no effort to retrieve what I say is buried. If anyone has any questions, I'll be more fourth coming. If not, I understand. No harm meant.

OP
OP
B

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It all started years before I came to this site. I'd have to write a book here to tell you all I've learned. What I've said at this site is just a chapter. So there are reason's that I've not clarified in the past, (let's say) to protect the future and I don't mean to sound vague, but sometimes "curiosity really does kill the cat".

So to repeat a little for those who missed it.

I am Elizabeth Quesenberry's ancestor (I had no prior intent in knowing this until the day it happened). On that day, I was researching other information that I didn't know that it would lead me to Elizabeth. I should note: during this period of my life I shared a store with a sign/banner maker in Ravenna, Oh., (note: Ravenna means "little Italy"). This owner and Son's last name is Banks. And as I sit here trying to tell you my story to You..one day I sat down and told my story to Them.. And you should've seen their faces. It was incredible. How would you feel if someone was telling you a story, only to find out.. that "Banks" are ancestors of "John Wilkes Booth"?! They were part of my ancestor's story. I felt so weird talking to them and them talking to me, left them feeling the same. We didn't know what to think. The rabbit hole just kept getting deeper and deeper.
Side note: Our world is littered with Watermarks. Please completely learn that word before you make a reply. It would be nice for me.. if I thought you really understood that word. I will hold your reply with higher regards if I feel your reply understood that word. I can't stress that enough.
Our world is littered with "watermarks" of information. I didn't intend to find them. I stumbled on to them by being tricked by others who knew of them. Those "others" created treasure hunts and used hidden watermarks that no one else found that I know of, except me (this is another chapter).
(when I say "chapter". ..I just want to try and keep to the same chapter with "Elizabeth", but I need you to understand how I got there, not so much the why of it, so I told you of the watermarks)
During the time period of knowing the Banks and until now, that ground remains the same. What I learned during these adventures were this.
My ancestor Elizabeth Quesenberry received 2 items from John Wilkes Booth. She placed them in a wax sealed clay jar. At some point she sent them north and that jar ended up in "little Italy". Inside the jar are Booth's diary pages and a jeweled dagger (I believe there's the possibility of a very old cemetary that has long been forgotten under the houses lawn, that no one knows about. So it's possible the jar is inside a coffin). Buried 6ft deep on privet property. And the land is still the same to this day.
That's the short of the story of what happened. Then of course one day I came here and tried to sell the knowledge of the location and let someone else deal with it. The only way I see it ever coming to the light. Is the land is developed, and there are coffins and it falls out or they open all of them. OR. Someone buys the property knowing whats there and they get it (properly of course).
Because since then, no one but me knows it's there. I've not told no one. Just being honest.

That kinda sums it up, but I will answer questions if they are not attacks.
Again, I meant no harm. I think I just wanted someone to know its still out there and that I didn't lie to you before I die or someone else finds it. I don't know. It's a true story. I've not lied about any of it. It's hard to say how each circumstance lead me to it. I didn't wake up one day saying 'o this is what I'm going to do. No. It found me.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hello mr queensbury, not sure you remember me, from tweleve and the maranatha and scrollquest book hunts
Hi cw0909, I have a copy of the "Maranatha" What was you looking for?

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh, and BTW, I have studied the Lincoln assassination for over 48 years!
Then you have not read Abraham Lincoln's Diary. He was killed by the Vatican. That is where John Surratt hid out after the assassination of Lincoln.

OP
OP
B

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I see a question worth merit. I'll reply.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wasn't looking for anything, thanks for the offer
it's a long & boring tale of mr queensbury & his AKAs
If you are going to use his name with his permission please spell it correctly, and he only has 1 account here.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions