Maybe Another MO Hunt??

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000
I'm back on but just barely and can't stay on too long but I have another lead that I'll know about probably this wknd.Need to run it by you for some input first.It is only 40 acres.The owner has lived there for 35yrs and had one guy come by several yrs ago and hunted a short time.He found a bullet and no one has hunted it since.For those who attended the Otterville hunt where 4000 troops were for the whole 4yrs of the war.I don't believe that Dave and miss Lorraine's place would have held 4000 troops when you consider they needed a hospital and burying place also that has never been found and the huts have never been found either.That little dirt road would not have been there either.This place is on that same road but on the other side,directly across from where we all hunted.He seemed like he was eager about it but wanted to talk to his wife first.He was the one that cooked breakfast for us at the A.L. that morning and then came down and visited for awhile.Timeframe would still be late Sept or early Oct.Give me your input so that I can give him a pretty good guess on how many would invade him.Gotta get off this computer for now.Please respond quickly.Thanks

PS -Thanks to all for the b'day wishes!They and the pm's were terrific!

stretchmodel

Dec 10, 2006
Sioux Falls, S.D.
Detector(s) used
fisher 1212x
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WSD, I would be grateful for the opportunity to attend the hunt if it works out. Been a long time since I've found anything old and the commaraterie would be great. Hope to see you'll soon
Jim

cybercop106

Sep 26, 2005
Back in the MO Ozarks
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cortes; Garrett GTAx 1000, Bounty Hunter Tracker 2D/707 and a pair of Tracker II models
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can come any time you set it up WSD!
:icon_thumright:
Maybe my wife can too but that just depends on what's going on at her job and there's no days "better" than any others for her.

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd like to come... 2nd weekend in Oct would probably be the best time frame with my new job that I start Monday.
I'll see if I can work it out with whatever you set though...

Bran <><

RJGMC

Sep 6, 2008
KANSAS CITY METRO
Detector(s) used
SIMPLEX, EQUINOX AND TESORO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Still looking forward to meeting everyone. Count me in.

Bob

OP
OP
warsawdaddy

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000
Just foundout -there were 4000 troops there continuously but several times there were 10,000 troops there.Gotta be something left behind.

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm in! Due to some physical limitations I can't hunt as hard as I would like but I will enjoy the company and meeting old friends and hopefully new ones. Put me down! Monty

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No matter if you can or can't hunt, you just better be there! And anyone that can't hunt the A$$'s always enjoy more in their circle, espically if its a hunter who can't hunt. :laughing7:

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Count me in too :hello2:

Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am all ready there and enjoying every minute of it. In spirit and day dreams that is. :thumbsup: count me in for the actual hunt to. ;D

Burdie

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok Now I really can't wait for the weekend to see if this nice mans wonderful wife will say YES! PLEASE!

Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey I found a US belt buckle, and a complete sword on the site. OH yea still just a dream. :icon_scratch: Oh am I ready. Please send 4 boxes of chocolates to her WSD and one dozen roses. I will help pay for it. :headbang:

Burdie

olegoat

Oct 18, 2007
southeast tn
Detector(s) used
fisher 1220x,gc-1023,tesoro tejon , fisher f-2, compass yukon 77b, tesoro bandito 11 umax
wsd---if you say we cant come ,,,i'm really gonna be p***ed at you---lol

as it stands rite now, i see no reason we cant make it...
just waiting for it to become real :icon_sunny:

ps---there isnt gonna be a test is there?????

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread