Maybe Another MO Hunt??

blklab

Jul 30, 2008
Overland Park, Kansas
Detector(s) used
White's DFX/Garrett Ace 250/Troy X2/DetectorPro Pistol Probe
Thank You for all your EFFORTS "WSD".

You tried your best and have worked very hard to try and get another MO. hunt together. Sometimes things just
don't work out. But, I want to personally say "Thank You" for all of your efforts.

You are simply one "Stand Up Guy" and you always work hard to try and get the group together. Maybe someone
else can come up with something. I wish I could be of some help, but I have absolutely no connections of a
good place for us. We live in such a litigious society these days that folks are just very careful. I understand
completely. Even with a "release of liability", we have lawyers these days that can find loopholes.

Thanks again and we'll keep "MD" together.
"blklab" Doug

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice try Pappy. I know how much you enjoy these things and how disappointed you are. So, don't feel like you have let us down, you did your best and it is appreciated. And in the future if prizes are a topic, I attended a club hunt where the participants donated prizes themselves. Everybody brought something and a limit was set on the value. Then everyone drew numbers out of a hat and they could put their number back if it was their prize and swapping was allowed. It was like Christmas and everyone got something. The donated prizes were things befitting the occasion like digging tools, a pinpointer, or a book, etc. It was lots of fun. Oh well, looking forward to the next possible spot. Monty

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Forty acres plus one and not enough room? :icon_scratch: Just how many folks did they think were going to show up? :dontknow: :D They were expecting Woodstock? :D
I can sympathize with Mrs. Holem tho. She's ill and I'd say not feeling her best right now, so probably not up to the company. I'll say a prayer for her for sure. We know you gave it your best, Daddy...BUT...knowing you like I do, I'm sure if you'd had the chance to talk to her, you'd have her thinking she was 18 all over again and feeling like a young chick-a-dee and she'd be saying yes and not even know it till it was over. ;D She missed out on meeting you. :wink:

It's all OK tho..we still love ya. Thanks for trying. :-*

Nana

Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Brother I told you to take the candy. :dontknow: Just kidding. :tongue3: It sounds like she has more on her plate than person deserves. God Bless her. Let's move on my friend nice try.

Burdie

RJGMC

Sep 6, 2008
KANSAS CITY METRO
Detector(s) used
SIMPLEX, EQUINOX AND TESORO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WSD,

We have only met through your valiant efforts to bring a group of us together for friendship, food and enjoying our quest for buried goodies. Thanks so much for trying so hard to bring us together to enjoy each others company. There will be another time and place, we just haven't found it yet. Sooner or later, I will get to meet this dedicated bunch face to face. Like Nana, Burdie, BLKLAB and others have said, THANKS!!!!!!!!!

People like you make T-Net great!

Thanks!

Bob (RJGMC)

mastereagle22

Silver Member
May 15, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Explorer II, Xterra30, Whites Prizm IV
WSD

I feel for you I REALLY do. I know how disheartening this can be. I have had it happen to me three times as well.

You did your best and we all owe you a debt of gratitude for that.

Thanks again for trying and don't beat yourself up over this. We will find somewhere, or we won't either way we're all still friends. :icon_thumleft:

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ron everyone knows how hard you've tried and how much you put into this but no one can make any one say yes. A hunt will come when its time for us all of us to get togeather it will happen. Don't think about it any more. We love you! And hopefully it will be soon when we get to see you again! We miss You !

Timberwolf

Silver Member
Sep 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Eagle II SL90/Eagle Spectrum/TF-900
WSD,

Thanks for trying. :thumbsup:
That was more than I have done.
Not to worry...the Rowdy Bunch will ride again! ;D

TW

Noodle

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2005
N Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Well, I think it's time that Nana and Charlie hosted the next hunt. After all, we've been listening/reading about Nana's charmed gatherings around her house and properties (complete with grandkids) that turn out to be so much great findings!

How 'bout it, Nana? WSD says you've got the perfect set-up! Let's go! What do you think TNet'ers?! Let all go and invade Nana!

Noodle

sniffer

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
Alabama is a lovely place to visit, I'd like to see a hunt in Nana's neck of the woods

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jeff and I agree 100 % I would sooooo very much love to visit the East coast area, and if other people are as lovely as they are we will have a FANTASTIC time! :-*

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Whoa, now! Wait a minute! :icon_scratch: Daddy? Did you put Noodle up to that? Naw, I know you wouldn't do any such thing. :D

Actually, I'd LOVE to host one. I just don't have the site to do it. But as soon as I do, I'll let ya'll know! :-*

me~

OP
OP
warsawdaddy

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000
We could all just get in the pool with the brand new deck.Everyone bring their water detectors!

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:D That's right...I guess I could go down to Party City and buy a bunch of golden pirate tokens! ;D :D Ya'll could just dive till your hearts content. :tongue3: :D

blklab

Jul 30, 2008
Overland Park, Kansas
Detector(s) used
White's DFX/Garrett Ace 250/Troy X2/DetectorPro Pistol Probe
O'h WSD,

What are you suggesting? I think you may have alterative motives or hidden agendas.
What do you all think?

"blklab" Doug

Baggins

Bronze Member
Jan 2, 2007
TEXAS
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV / Garrett Ace 250/Minelab X-Terra 70
Let's do it!
Baggins

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread