Maybe Another MO Hunt??

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
You all can come hunt my garden .....I buried a pot of gold in it and cant find it....if you all dig about a foot and a half deep, you dont have to fill in your holes.....its only 30 x75 feet ,so shouldnt take you all long to cultivate I mean find the gold..... ::)

geodowser

Jul 28, 2003
midwest usa
Re: Maybe Another MO Hunt?? / Entire Ghost Town Site Located

Hey Folks,
In case you forgot, I still have that place near STL 1000 + Ac Stream Artesian spring
Camping , RV s, 4 wheelers ok miles of trails / sites
Original 1700 -1800 Ghost Mining Town WHOLE ORIGINAL TOWN / VALLEY
Foundations Post Office Paymasters Shack Forge Cabins,
Many Homestead Mining Sites - Original Valle Home circa 1700's Lake Camping Sites / Fishing
Old Rail Road Tunnel and much more ... site is being sold now time is of essence....
I should be able to put something together for $25 per person per day , minumum expenses,
no frills, store nearby, motel if needed not too far, state park camping avail too on River.
What are we waiting for !!!!

warsawdaddy said:
I QUIT!

Just got the call.He was very sorry but they do not believe they can accomodate us like they would like and therefore he said they were going to pass and hopes we can find another place.His wife is battling cancer.Her name is Laurel Holem if you would like to include her in your prayers.
I have struck out twice now,so it's time for someone else to find a hunt site.I'm really disappointed because this looked like a great place.He even had a bldg w/restrooms for our use.Besides the 40 acres,there is an acre in the woods on the backside that an elderly couple lived all their lives and when they died,that acre in the woods was deeded back to the 40.He said in the spring there are still flowers coming up that she had planted and you can see where the foundation was.He really wanted us to hunt but it was his wife's decision.I have never met her,wish I had.
But anyway,someone take over and stick a fork in me,I'm done.Sorry everyone.

Baggins

Bronze Member
Jan 2, 2007
TEXAS
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV / Garrett Ace 250/Minelab X-Terra 70
That sounds great! I would definitely drive up for that...I'll watch to see what develops....
Baggins

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread