warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000
olegoat said:
wsd---if you say we cant come ,,,i'm really gonna be p***ed at you---lol

as it stands rite now, i see no reason we cant make it...
just waiting for it to become real :icon_sunny:

ps---there isnt gonna be a test is there?????
Test? Yes there will be a test! You and I are probably the only ones that remember this,but everyone will be tested on how well they sing and perform----

mastereagle22

Silver Member
May 15, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Explorer II, Xterra30, Whites Prizm IV
WSD you know BB and I would be there if at all possible.

The ONLY weekend I have any issues with is Oct 10-11Th. Anniversary you know and the wife said she is NOT spending our anniversary weekend this year at another metal detecting hunt.

I told her I would miss her when I was gone and that's when the pan flew at my head.

...........................................................don't worry I ducked!

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had a teacher once who said I was so dumb I'd have to study for a blood test! And I had a really snappy comeback. I said," Oh yeah"! That straightened her out.
Monty

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
8) Now that's gotta be a good spot, Daddy! You know that even with the other site being hunted to death before our hunt there, there was still some great stuff that was dug out of there. I agree with ya. Bound to be some good keepers in that surrounding area. :icon_pirat:

And is your internet still down!? :icon_scratch: Yer phone must be broke too...you didn't answer. :tongue3:

Hey ME...tell Crescent I'll pitch in for lunch again this year! ;D

Nanaaaaaah :-*

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And if we all pitch in you should be able to hace a nice dinner!

And just maybe BB can babysit so you can have one night alone! ;D

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
warsawdaddy said:
I'm back on but just barely and can't stay on too long but I have another lead that I'll know about probably this wknd.Need to run it by you for some input first.It is only 40 acres.The owner has lived there for 35yrs and had one guy come by several yrs ago and hunted a short time.He found a bullet and no one has hunted it since.For those who attended the Otterville hunt where 4000 troops were for the whole 4yrs of the war.I don't believe that Dave and miss Lorraine's place would have held 4000 troops when you consider they needed a hospital and burying place also that has never been found and the huts have never been found either.That little dirt road would not have been there either.This place is on that same road but on the other side,directly across from where we all hunted.He seemed like he was eager about it but wanted to talk to his wife first.He was the one that cooked breakfast for us at the A.L. that morning and then came down and visited for awhile.Timeframe would still be late Sept or early Oct.Give me your input so that I can give him a pretty good guess on how many would invade him.Gotta get off this computer for now.Please respond quickly.Thanks

PS -Thanks to all for the b'day wishes!They and the pm's were terrific!

me too

Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Monty said:
I had a teacher once who said I was so dumb I'd have to study for a blood test! And I had a really snappy comeback. I said," Oh yeah"! That straightened her out.
Monty

We must be related Monty that is all I could come up with too. Her name was man killer. Her looks would of said it all. :read2:

Burdie

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
Me meant to say me in too lol

Bridge End Farm said:
warsawdaddy said:
I'm back on but just barely and can't stay on too long but I have another lead that I'll know about probably this wknd.Need to run it by you for some input first.It is only 40 acres.The owner has lived there for 35yrs and had one guy come by several yrs ago and hunted a short time.He found a bullet and no one has hunted it since.For those who attended the Otterville hunt where 4000 troops were for the whole 4yrs of the war.I don't believe that Dave and miss Lorraine's place would have held 4000 troops when you consider they needed a hospital and burying place also that has never been found and the huts have never been found either.That little dirt road would not have been there either.This place is on that same road but on the other side,directly across from where we all hunted.He seemed like he was eager about it but wanted to talk to his wife first.He was the one that cooked breakfast for us at the A.L. that morning and then came down and visited for awhile.Timeframe would still be late Sept or early Oct.Give me your input so that I can give him a pretty good guess on how many would invade him.Gotta get off this computer for now.Please respond quickly.Thanks

PS -Thanks to all for the b'day wishes!They and the pm's were terrific!

me too

Baldingboy

Bronze Member
May 17, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Professional with 6" Coil
I will be the first one in line! I will try to bring Mastereagle with me, but we better wait until the night before the actual hunt before securing permission from his wife. I'm in....with our without my wingman. :headbang:

Baldingboy

Gribnitz

Aug 1, 2004
Yup, I'm there. Not enough time to get out anymore, but if I plan for it, I make the time.

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
mastereagle22 said:
The ONLY weekend I have any issues with is Oct 10-11Th. Anniversary you know and the wife said she is NOT spending our anniversary weekend this year at another metal detecting hunt.

She doesn't want to spend it with us again? :'( I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hurt.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread