My Dowsing Test

Rich NY

Apr 7, 2005
How many watts of power does a metal detector have? If I got close to another metal detector that was operating close to the same frequency, it would make my detector go crazy. Check out cell phone jammers and see how small they are. You would only have to affect the machine the operator was using, not the whole area.

Rich

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dell Winders said:
I've suggested to Carl, that he get rid of his so called challenge and distance himself as far from such deceptive practice as possible for the sake of his own credibility.

Testing LRLs doesn't affect my credibility. Unless, of course, the tests were to prove that LRLs really work.

I? strongly suspect from his demeanor Carl, already? knows he can electronicly neutralize the "field's " LRL's, and Dowsing rod antennas? respond to. It's pretty simple to do.

No, I don't. But I will allow this for my challenge. If you have an electronic device that can affect your ability to dowse, I will pay you $25,000 if you can consistently tell me whether the device is turned on, or off, in a test. Can you do this?

What I say is provable, electronically.

Good. Prove it.

- Carl

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Hey Rich....Karl and his buddies won't give you an answer. They believe the only way Dowsing Rods will work comes from the Ideomortor Effect. Ideomotor is an Idea. When you have an idea your sub concious mind will cross the rods. They also believe that you can't control the sub concious mind.

So under their theory every time you locate something its a random event because you already know where it was. If its not ideomotor effects its information leaks, you can tell where something is by reading peoples body language and their minds.

They ask for prove that you have found something and when you post a picture the reason you found it was that you were in a gold bearing area so that don't count. I posted a photo of some nuggets I found in Nevada and JBlack ( one of Karls other names ) wrote a large post about how stupid I was to think that was prove. He stated that it didn't count as the State of Nevada is known to have gold ?????

Carls test is the only prove that they will except. Carl is an Electrical Engineer who has a web site where he says he has tested these Dowsing Contraptions and they do nothing. Carl has offered the 5 foot test to me before and I have turned him down and then all the fun starts. I know my detector will not find 50 tons of gold at that distance and it's right there in the owners manual that the idea range is 50 foot to 3/4 mile. Then I jammed my own detector. So much for the test...Art

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Well Karl......I know everyone here is Lair but you. I did a little test this morning. I want you to note the silver coins that are stacked on a piece of masking tape stuck to the rug in a east-west directions.I also want you note that my heels are on the tape about 1 foot from the coins. The important thing is that the rods are closed.....Art

Attachments

• P1010003.JPG
    P1010003.JPG
    31.1 KB · Views: 1,015
OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
In the second photo you can see that the rods are open and I have not moved.You could put 10 times as must silver there and they would stay open.....Art

Attachments

• P1010004.JPG
    P1010004.JPG
    30.3 KB · Views: 981
OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
What have we been talking about. I will give you 3 guesses and the fiirst 14 don't count. What part of a non electronic jamming devise don't you understand. Why aren't the rods closed in the second photo. You owe me 1977 words.........Art

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Lets get to it....You always say that Dowsing contraptions are just plain old dowsing. You also say that all dowsing is a random event and can only be right 50 % of the time. Carl just proved that your theory is off by 50 %. Before you strut around beating your chest you should think about it for a while.You have stated over and over that we are fools for believing other wise. According to your own Dowsing theories the test results should have been 20 hits out of 40 tries. Double Blind test are always accurate. Please explain how 0 for 40 is now equal to 20 of 40??? I know my 4th grade math isn't up to your standards but I trust you to explain it....Art

fernando

Greenie
Sep 26, 2005
Rich NY said:
I,m just curious how JD could find things for 15 years, and on that day he could not find anything.
Rich

THAT'S THE POINT!
SOMEONE IS FINALLY ABOUT TO UNCOVER THE REAL TRUTH.
KEEP ON INVESTIGATING. YOU WILL GET IT.

B

bigfoot_four

:) Gee I always thought I could block a signal with most anything..even a banana sandwich. ;D And this is why I suspect the truth is so difficult to find re LRLs.
Truth is there isn't technically speaking any way of debugging an area unless you do it using a video camera to a remote area and even then the camera needs to be nulled.

I've placed a digital camera on the ground and nulled the ground around for hundreds of yards.

Here's a simple experiment. Detect a sample with a skeptic in front of your instrument and then do it without a skeptic. The skeptic blocks the signal because he is oscillating at the negative of the sample or target frequency. It works when you least want it to , but that's another idea.

Carl has actually been caught playing tricks on people at a fair. Anyone care to expand?

Bigfoot

B

bigfoot_four

And might I add another truth that needs airing.

The malarkey and propaganda that has pervaded this and other net forums etc can be understood by those who dare examine it as a negative or blocking form as referred to in the previous post. Map dowsers..

ATTACK!! :(

with..and without...

Bigfoot TR

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Thank you for the 60 answers. I have learned that my test is a good measure of my skills. I am sceptical about my own dowsing skills. I test my self so I am positive that when I post something that I can do it. Before I answered Carl I rechecked my units to make sure they would not work at 5 feet .Before I took the photo's I rechecked to make sure that I could jam the signal. I buried 3 pounds of gold two years ago. It is 5 feet deep and I go by and check it form time to time. In ten years I may have the answer to " does the signal change on long time buried treasures " My wife that has tried dowsing and has decided that it's not for her She reads the forum some times and gets a big laugh out the answers I get. ..I feel good about myself for posting what I think of Carls test......Art

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Hey Jeff....If I lived closer I would come and help...I have never used that unit but have worked with others of simular design...We worked for 3 hous and couldn't get it to work. Then we studied the instruction. The first thing we were doing wrong was changing operators every few minutes. The second was we were turning the dial to adj to the target. Wrong again...the dial was to adj to your body. We were soon finding unknown targets. I would have liked to study it more but I have not had the chance.

I know that I can change the field around my body with simple devices. I know that thoughts of sadness will move the bodies aura in and happyness moves it out. I know these things will affect dowsing rods so I assume that they will affect other devices also....Art

Rich NY

Apr 7, 2005
JD

I've been metal defecting for a few years now. I've been in areas where I've searched an area pertty good, and then went back and searched it again. I've found coins and relics but never a cache. With the thousands of people that metal detect you just don't hear of to many people finding a cache, and very rarely a hoard of silver or gold. I use dowsing as a tool to put me in a area where the odds are much better of finding something, weather it be a coin or ring or possibly a cache. You say you might of missed targets, but you can also miss them with a metal detector. I've been out some days and only found a few cents before I started dowsing. Places where you would not believe people have been. But than you get in there and find where someone has been digging. Now If I dowse it before I go in, and I don't get to many hits I'm not going to spend to much time there. I will move on to another place where I'll get more signals. I don't care how it works, it works for me, I'm doing much better.

Rich

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Right on Rich...It's a tool. If it didn't work for me it would be in the trash. Any thing that saves time means more finds. Besides that your opinon is the only one that counts....Art

Rich NY

Apr 7, 2005
Karl I see it in the results compared to what I used to get when I would go out detecting. Less time detecting unproductive areas means more finds. I don't mind sharing, I'm happy with what I find.

Rich

B

bigfoot_four

SWR:

Any LRL will not work within a certain range of the camera on the ground. The position of the camera need not be known to me. I can also use multimeters and optics to determine where the nulling begins and ends. And if that's not enough ?I can utilize a hands-free , user-independent ?LRL or two or even three I have built myself. :-X

Carl was caught by one or more of the forum posters here trying to trick a dealer at a fair. From memory he had removed a sample to see whether the LRL would still move to it but my memory is not clear. He had exhibited an inability to use LRLs at Quartzite (this Fair?). Ex-NASA LRL maker xxxxx said he tested Sam and Carl at this fair and they could not use the things. Somebody else on the forum expressed dismay at Carl's shenanigans. BTW we knew what Carl looked like from an earlier pic on an earlier Geotech site. He sure looks a lot older now as per pic on his current site. Sam was seen wearing a black hat at one of these fairs but I digress. Anyone have a pic ?of Sam . I'm curious that's all. They say you can tell a lot from a person's face.

ART: Who makes those rods in the pics ?

Bigfoot

B

bigfoot_four

This is my last post . I'm too busy.
Just thought I'd drop a few teasers.

Are these skeptics really dowsers that dislike the combination of electronics and dowsing?
Secondly , consider the fact that mental dowsing involves producing a wave that has linear characteristics for want of a better concept. What I'm getting at is the linearity of their skepticism. It is definite, persistent and will not waver.

Therefore ,? is not possible that these fellows have become so immersed in their ideomotors ?

"I am right."? "Nothing will interrupt my rightness" " Others are lying not like us pure dowsers...

These guys are psi-freaks...their thoughts squashed into a one dimesnional binary sausage.

Maybe what they need is electronics... and help! Yes.. I see something there but obscured.

Bye.

Bigfoot

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Hey Karl...Check out reply # 65.....Every wonder how Karl posts are new to you...Every wonder how he got a step ahead of you. Ever wonder how he seems to no what you are posting....It 's pretty easy when you change you posts after we have posted ours... We having fun yet Karl....Art

Good answer...You are teaching me so much..Cut, paste,copy....Quote, modify and delete...........Good debating skills....Is it fun to scam people...To bad you can't teach us something about dowsing.........Art

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread