SIXTH ANNUAL TREASUREHUNTERS COOKOUT!!!!

aquanut

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2005
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Tesoro Tiger Shark
Chuck, I know full well that what you have taken on is a daunting task for one person. When you proposed a takeover because I said I wouldn't/couldn't do it again, I was under the assumption that a committee would be put together to keep this going. Apparently that didn't work out and you have assumed this responsibility on your own. I commend you. However, I want all of you guys over there on the Treasure Coast to give Chuck all the support he needs. Believe me, it's not easy getting this thing together. Not only is it expensive, getting the commitments (food,entertainment, cooking, tents, tables/chairs, contacting people for the guest list/sponsors and the commitment of those who will attend is a constant worry. I'm in the Fort Myers area now and can't get over that way to ensure things go smoothly. I encourage each and every one of you guys over there to contact Chuck and give him as much support as you can. As you guys know, this event has grown and allowed many great relationships to grow and develop. Before this, most treasure hunters kept to themselves but now there is a sharing of technology, equipment, knowledge and friendship that simply didn't exist before. Let's keep the tradition going!
Chuck, as soon as I can, I'll send you pertinent info. Send me any questions you may have. I see my friend Daryl has, as always, come through with the tables and chairs. Without him, the grounds would look more like a picnic! Good Luck Chuck! Talk to you soon.
Aquanut

OP
OP
seeker41

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
fisher cz6a--teknetics g2 --cz20--minelab excal 800--discovery3300--original whites tdi--tesoro sandshark--whites dual field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks john!!!!

chuck.

OP
OP
seeker41

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
fisher cz6a--teknetics g2 --cz20--minelab excal 800--discovery3300--original whites tdi--tesoro sandshark--whites dual field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
first texas products.......fisher/teknetics/bountyhunter are once again sending some items for the raffle!!!:hello2::icon_thumright: special thanks to mike scott and gene scullion for their continued support!!!!:occasion14:

I am waiting for responses from rtg scoops and kellyco.

chuck.

Last edited:

aquanut

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2005
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
You will want to call Ray Walker at Kellyco. He has given me a lot of support, especially for the Tom Gidus Benefit. I'm sure he would want to set up a booth.

OP
OP
seeker41

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
contacted ray by e-mail over a week ago and again last night with no response yet. will call him in a couple days if he hasn't responded by then.

chuck.

OP
OP
seeker41

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sent a request for donations to garrett and whites last night and when I got home today sue Wilson(customer service/tech support) with garrett has already replied......WOW!!!:headbang::hello2:
garrett metal detectors will be sending some donations for our cookout!!!!

chuck.

Last edited:

mad4wrecks

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2004
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, DetectorPro Headhunter, Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Nice work Chuck. Send me an email at [email protected] with info on where to send you a few bucks. I may also have an artifact for the raffle.

grossmusic

Jul 19, 2013
Cape Canaveral
Detector(s) used
I detect the history: I've visited archives up & down the entire US East Coast, Bahamas, Jamaica, Kew, The Hague, etc. Have yet to go to Seville or S.American archives.
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Okay, I've been officially told I can come (even though I'm a landlubber).

It's in ink on my calendar.

I look forward to putting faces to nicknames & names.

OP
OP
seeker41

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Okay, I've been officially told I can come (even though I'm a landlubber).

It's in ink on my calendar.

I look forward to putting faces to nicknames & names.

yes, landlubber treasurehunters are very welcome!

chuck.

OP
OP
seeker41

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
got some goodies from first texas products(fisher/teknetics/bountyhunter) for the raffle today!!

chuck.

thetigers2

Apr 20, 2009
Homosassa,Fl.
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign XS & my good old eyes...Oh and my Mischievous Mermaid a helping...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey,chuck we'll bring a couple items for the raffle.

OP
OP
seeker41

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
talked with ray at kellyco, looks like they will be there again!:occasion14: thanks ray!!!

chuck.

OP
OP
seeker41

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
guys, I really need pre cookout cash donations to help with food and possibly music.

chuck.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
guys, I really need pre cookout cash donations to help with food and possibly music.

chuck.

Chuck do you have a PayPal account I can make a donation to?

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

OP
OP
seeker41

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yes, [email protected]

as far as I know that's all anyone needs to make donations by paypal? please let me know if it does not work.

chuck.

grossmusic

Jul 19, 2013
Cape Canaveral
Detector(s) used
I detect the history: I've visited archives up & down the entire US East Coast, Bahamas, Jamaica, Kew, The Hague, etc. Have yet to go to Seville or S.American archives.
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I pay people for goods/services all the time via PayPal with no problem. I don't usually (if ever) use the family/friends gift option.

All night I've gotten this error (which I've never seen before) while trying to pay you as a gift (family/friends):
The PayPal site is currently experiencing technical difficulties. We are working to solve this problem as quickly as possible. Please return to the PayPal website later to complete your transaction. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

I think this is a PayPal glitch because everything else is working fine.

aquanut

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2005
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
Chuck,
I can never get Paypal to work for me. I'll send you a check today. I will also get together information which you will need and email it to you.
Aquanut.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread