architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garrett CX-II, GTI 2500, Sea hunter, Eagle Eye two box
Re: The constitution of all LRL & MFD users

Saturna said:
architecad said:
If nobody will pay my fee as professional treasure hunter, don't insist!!

Arch

You're not a treasure hunter, much less a professional one.

You are a treasure dreamer.

USA= Dreamer's country. The first pelgrim had a dream to live freely in a land where they can believe in God. Martin L. King had a dream in 60's. American dream for all illegal guys, my grandmo's dream, everything is a dream. Architects dream first what they will build. Treasure hunters dreams to find a Spanish cache in a Caribbean island (like I found in 1995 ;D ;D). You're completely wrong. I'm a professional treasure hunter because I has been hired as treasure hunter many time. I'm a professional, also, because that is the level how I perform my jobs finding treasures. I have my crew and I'd traveled many time, so I'm a professional treasure hunter.

The last dream will be the collapse of the US dollar thanks the Republicans. That will be our nightmare!! Meanwhile, I keep finding gold with my crew and equipment, one of them, MFD!! ;D

Next Skeptics,............................... :laughing7:

Arch

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

architecad said:
Saturna said:
architecad said:

Arch

USA= Dreamer's country. The first pelgrim had a dream to live freely in a land where they can believe in God. Martin L. King had a dream in 60's. American dream for all illegal guys, my grandmo's dream, everything is a dream. Architects dream first what they will build. Treasure hunters dreams to find a Spanish cache in a Caribbean island (like I found in 1995 ;D ;D). You're completely wrong. I'm a professional treasure hunter because I has been hired as treasure hunter many time. I'm a professional, also, because that is the level how I perform my jobs finding treasures. I have my crew and I'd traveled many time, so I'm a professional treasure hunter.

The last dream will be the collapse of the US dollar thanks the Republicans. That will be our nightmare!! Meanwhile, I keep finding gold with my crew and equipment, one of them, MFD!! ;D

Arch

You mean your alleged gold, with your alleged crew, and your alleged MFD.

:sign13:

A Dozen Points Proving LRL Fraud These points have never been rationally refuted.
"The level of sanity or insanity of the subject matter, determines the level of sanity or insanity of the two-way communication attainable in any discussion."

OP
OP
architecad

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used

EE THr said:
architecad said:
Saturna said:
architecad said:

Arch

Arch

You mean your alleged gold, with your alleged crew, and your alleged MFD.

A Dozen Points Proving LRL Fraud These points have never been rationally refuted.
"The level of sanity or insanity of the subject matter, determines the level of sanity or insanity of the two-way communication attainable in any discussion."

Next Skeptics,.....................

Arch

woof!

Bronze Member
Dec 12, 2010
ciudadano del universo, residente de El Paso TX
Detector(s) used
BS detector
Primary Interest:
Other

Archie has posted explicitly that he does not have an MFD. He has also posted that he's getting rich finding gold with the MFD .....that he doesn't even have!

Skeptics don't have to make this stuff up. It's the LRLers' own words. They can't remember from one day to the next what their fantasy is supposed to be!

--Toto

OP
OP
architecad

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used

woof! said:
Archie has posted explicitly that he does not have an MFD. He has also posted that he's getting rich finding gold with the MFD .....that he doesn't even have!

Skeptics don't have to make this stuff up. It's the LRLers' own words. They can't remember from one day to the next what their fantasy is supposed to be!

--Toto

Mr. TOTO

You're right. Don't make this up. I just gave you up long time ago, so you're inventing too much word and say that I said it. Jesus!!

Arch

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

architecad said:
woof! said:

--Toto

Mr. TOTO

You're right. Don't make this up. I just gave you up long time ago, so you're inventing too much word and say that I said it. Jesus!!

Arch

Typical BS, with no real data to prove yourself. Just insults, because we are right about your devices not working.

If they really worked, you would be the first to jump up and want to actually prove it! (Duh!) But no, just insult people and make more empty claims, is all you can do. Because they just don't work! (Duh!)

You just post More #12, in the link below!

You are still your own best "skeptic."

:laughing7:

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon

architecad said:
I has been hired as treasure hunter many time.

Arch

If you can find suckers to pay you to wave around your LRL, MFD, BSA, ASA, NBC, or any other triple initials you can come up with, then I congratulate you.

However, I suspect your business dealings are more along the line of your offer to Carl. ::)

OP
OP
architecad

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used

EE THr said:
architecad said:
woof! said:

--Toto

Mr. TOTO

Arch

Typical BS, with no real data to prove yourself. Just insults, because we are right about your devices not working.

If they really worked, you would be the first to jump up and want to actually prove it! (Duh!) But no, just insult people and make more empty claims, is all you can do. Because they just don't work! (Duh!)

You just post More #12, in the link below!

You are still your own best "skeptic."

Again

I'm here to share with my fellows users about my finds and experiences with MFDs, not to convince skeptics. Never-ever forget this sentences. Just memorize it in your head for the rest of your life. http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,411524.0.html

Next Skeptics,.......................................... :laughing7:

Arch

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used

... and yet you're on here, constantly trying to convince 'skeptics', and even starting some threads addressing same.

What you guys SAY, and what you actually DO .... :D

OP
OP
architecad

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used

Saturna said:
... and yet you're on here, constantly trying to convince 'skeptics', and even starting some threads addressing same.

Whatever grandmom!!

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner

~Saturna~
and yet you're on here, constantly trying to convince 'skeptics', and even starting some threads addressing same.
What you guys SAY, and what you actually DO ....
Gee Saturna..He just told you why he is here..What is wrong with exchanging information about Treasure Hunting on a forum for Treasure Hunters?
So if you ever have any information about treasure hunting please feel free to post it..Art

OP
OP
architecad

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used

aarthrj3811 said:
~Saturna~
and yet you're on here, constantly trying to convince 'skeptics', and even starting some threads addressing same.
What you guys SAY, and what you actually DO ....
Gee Saturna..He just told you why he is here..What is wrong with exchanging information about Treasure Hunting on a forum for Treasure Hunters?
So if you ever have any information about treasure hunting please feel free to post it..Art

Art

:laughing7: :laughing7:

Arch

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used

architecad said:
Saturna said:

Whatever grandmom!!

About the type of response I would expect from a 13 year old.

Oh well, you're Art's hero.

OP
OP
architecad

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used

Saturna said:
architecad said:
Saturna said:

Whatever grandmom!!

About the type of response I would expect from a 13 year old.

Oh well, you're Art's hero.

Ok Grandmom

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

architecad said:
Ok Grandmom

And yet another excellent proof of #12, in the link below.

How many times will you touch a hot stove, before you figure it out?

OP
OP
architecad

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used

EE THr said:
architecad said:
Ok Grandmom

Another nonsense

Vacation please!! :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Arch

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

architecad said:
EE THr said:
architecad said:
Ok Grandmom

Another nonsense

Arch

Oops! Arch burned himself again!

Hold it under cold water, quick!

OP
OP
architecad

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used

EE THr said:
architecad said:
EE THr said:
architecad said:
Ok Grandmom

Another nonsense

Arch

Don't worry!!! use your lemon to test gold!! :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Arch

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

architecad said:
EE THr said:
architecad said:
EE THr said:
architecad said:
Ok Grandmom

Another nonsense

Arch

Don't worry!!! use your lemon to test gold!! :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Arch

You never posted a quote on that claim.

Try sticking to the topic, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread