Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
Like I wrote in another thread, the Waltz map is a Mexican ( Peralta ) map, which somehow came in the possession of Waltz.
The only question which should be answered, is if Waltz acquired this map from Ramon Peralta in Mexico or was taken from the Mexicans he shot in regards to take advantage over the mine.
IMHO, Waltz wouldn't been able to draw such a map and for sure he wouldn't been able to decode it.
Markmar,
I can only speculate as to the purpose you continue to attempt to misdirect by rewriting LDM lore to your liking.
Sorry to be the one to inform you, but none of the speculations seem to fall into the honorable category. 🤷🏼‍♂️😬

393stroker

Jun 27, 2012
HOUSTON
Detector(s) used
Garrett pro-something
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is a copy of the Waltz map.
Here are some basics:
- I believe this map is 2 sections.
- The left 1/3 of this is an enlargement of the core area, shown on the right hand map section.
- the right hand map section, is more of a plot map, as far as I can tell.
- I suspect greatly, that Waltz made this map for himself….. so he would not have a hard time finding the exact spots of things again .… (something he mentioned to Rhiney)
- I also suspect that waltz gave and/or showed this map to Julia, during the talking and planing of the potential trip of Waltz leading them in, at least part way from the board house.
I think it was to be applied, once in the mine vicinity.
I think Waltz figured that if he could get them to the vicinity, then this map, along with his explanation of the map, would get Julia to the mine(s).

I believe 99.999% that this map is real.(but probably a duplicate of the original.)
Idahodutch
View attachment 2105231
Looks like Coffee Flat Mountain. Big arrow from Weavers, one eyed robot Miners Needle

OP
OP
Idahodutch

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
I wouldnt look to much into this map. JMHO
😁 hello Doc,
Too late, it was used to find the hidden camp, the mine directly across of it, and more.
Just facts. 🥳🤓

Idahodutch

PS - you should have told me sooner 😉

OP
OP
Idahodutch

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
Looks like Coffee Flat Mountain. Big arrow from Weavers, one eyed robot Miners Needle
😁 good morning 393Stroker,
I had more than serious doubts upon first looking at it. I was just doing due diligence by giving it attention …… then I recognized the area, and spent hours confirming my suspicions. Then it came to life. It was time for boots on the ground, only I was not able to get myself in there…… and it looked like my days in those mountains were finished.
Medical advancements changed all that, but not before sharing my search, revealing secrets that I carried for almost 50 years.

Pretty soon you may have to choose, but choose wisely 😆😉

Sincerely,
Idahodutch

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Markmar,
I can only speculate as to the purpose you continue to attempt to misdirect by rewriting LDM lore to your liking.
Sorry to be the one to inform you, but none of the speculations seem to fall into the honorable category. 🤷🏼‍♂️😬
The LDM lore must be rewritten, not to my liking, but like it is in reality. If the clues would been accurate, then the LDM would been found long time ago, not by people who went few times in the mountains but by people who spent their entire life out there and knew the clues from first hand before written them down.
You know about these actually " accurate " clues, only because some people failed to find the mine using them. There wouldn't be another explanation for this. So, if you believe you are little smarter than those old timers, then you have to change your medication or what are you drinking.
Good luck with your alleged LDM and good brains to those who believe you.

OP
OP
Idahodutch

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
The LDM lore must be rewritten, not to my liking, but like it is in reality. If the clues would been accurate, then the LDM would been found long time ago, not by people who went few times in the mountains but by people who spent their entire life out there and knew the clues from first hand before written them down.
You know about these actually " accurate " clues, only because some people failed to find the mine using them. There wouldn't be another explanation for this. So, if you believe you are little smarter than those old timers, then you have to change your medication or what are you drinking.
Good luck with your alleged LDM and good brains to those who believe you.
Markmar,
It must be rewritten ? Wow

It’s a funny thing how attributes such as honor, can and do seem to permeate into other parts of a person …. How they think, how the communicate…… even the assumptions the person makes.

You are revealing more and more about who you are.
Once again, there doesn’t seem to be much honor … 🤷🏼‍♂️😬

Attacking me, or Waltz ….. or insulting other forum members, making all kinds of assumptions, isn’t going to fix it. 🤪
Maybe taking some time to self reflect on all this might help? 🤷🏼‍♂️

Idahodutch

393stroker

Jun 27, 2012
HOUSTON
Detector(s) used
Garrett pro-something
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
😁 good morning 393Stroker,
I had more than serious doubts upon first looking at it. I was just doing due diligence by giving it attention …… then I recognized the area, and spent hours confirming my suspicions. Then it came to life. It was time for boots on the ground, only I was not able to get myself in there…… and it looked like my days in those mountains were finished.
Medical advancements changed all that, but not before sharing my search, revealing secrets that I carried for almost 50 years.

Pretty soon you may have to choose, but choose wisely 😆😉

Sincerely,
Idahodutch
What do you mean?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions